More Stars Comment On The Death Of Ro...

More Stars Comment On The Death Of Ronnie James Dio

There are 12 comments on the 411mania.com story from May 18, 2010, titled More Stars Comment On The Death Of Ronnie James Dio. In it, 411mania.com reports that:

More Stars Comment On The Death Of Ronnie James Dio Posted by Mitch Michaels on 05.18.2010 Alice Cooper, Tony Iommi, Lars Ulrich, Anthrax, Killswitch Engage, Corey Taylor, Kerry King and others talks about the loss of Dio... More members of the metal community have issued comments on the passing of Ronnie James Dio, who died due to stomach cancer ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at 411mania.com.

Since: May 10

beverly hills

#1 May 18, 2010
R J D... you were the baddest assed singer in metal!! I grew up listening to you in Sabbath and Rainbow and I saw you twice in Dio, once in Heaven and Hell(that Forum show was one of the best concerts I ever went to). I miss you. I am a lifelong fan, and your music, your powerful voice, is a permanent part of the soundtrack of my life. You will never be forgotten, and no one will ever be the true Rainbow in the Dark that you were, are, and will forever be. My love and prayers to Wendy. Miss you ronnie!!

“Overkill Ironbound IS HOT!!!!!”

Since: Dec 06

Location hidden

#2 May 20, 2010
Ronnie was God

beverly hills

#3 May 20, 2010
Sean Stan wrote:
Ronnie was God
Ronnies memorial service will be at Forest lawn, 2 p.m. saturday may 30th.

Location hidden

#5 May 22, 2010
riotgrrl wrote:
<quoted text>Ronnies memorial service will be at Forest lawn, 2 p.m. saturday may 30th.
are you going?
SlayerSteve

United States

#6 May 22, 2010
Due to work I can not make the trek. I am very pissed off at this. Can someone who attends PLEASE tape a portion and post it? PLEASE!!!!!!!!1

Location hidden

#7 May 23, 2010
SlayerSteve wrote:
Due to work I can not make the trek. I am very pissed off at this. Can someone who attends PLEASE tape a portion and post it? PLEASE!!!!!!!!1
that would be cool if they allowed part of it to be taped professionally like they did for Dimebag. It would be in bad taste for someone to whip out a cellphone and post it on you tube.

beverly hills

#8 May 24, 2010
Sean Stan wrote:
<quoted text>
are you going?
absolutely!!

Location hidden

#9 May 24, 2010
riotgrrl wrote:
<quoted text> absolutely!!
great,. i would go to if i was out there! I hope it is a nice event a good tribute.

beverly hills

#10 May 24, 2010
Sean Stan wrote:
<quoted text>
great,. i would go to if i was out there! I hope it is a nice event a good tribute.
yeah, I am sure it'll be packed. We'll send ronnie off in true metal style.

Location hidden

#11 May 24, 2010
riotgrrl wrote:
<quoted text>yeah, I am sure it'll be packed. We'll send ronnie off in true metal style.
i have been crsnking out Dio songs every day for a week now. Did you see the Revolver TV special when he came out to accept the award for best vocal performance only about three weeks before he died?
Moo Dogg

UK

#13 May 25, 2010
Sean Stan wrote:
<quoted text>
that would be cool if they allowed part of it to be taped professionally like they did for Dimebag. It would be in bad taste for someone to whip out a cellphone and post it on you tube.
Someone should make a documentary of Dio's life and his impact on Metal and Metal musicians.

Location hidden

#14 May 25, 2010
Moo Dogg wrote:
<quoted text>
Someone should make a documentary of Dio's life and his impact on Metal and Metal musicians.
and his fans too and how much he loved them. I remember the last time i saw him in concert. He was so nice on stage , no ego he just kept thanking everyone for coming. And this was not a drunken thank you it was a sincere thank you like he realy cared about you. Dio - THAnk you for everything you gave to metal and all your love and caring you showed for us fans the lucky ones.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Killswitch Engage Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News by Emmure (Feb '15) Feb '15 freethinkradio do... 1
News Why Are There so Few African-Americans in Metal? (Dec '12) Dec '12 Fluke- 18
New tune with KSE Instrumental track .. (Nov '11) Nov '11 Aio 1
Mike D exclusive interview (Aug '11) Aug '11 DON CIRCLEPIT 1
adam d custom caparison prototype guitar (Dec '10) Jul '11 Neville 4
Rose of Sharyn (Dec '10) Dec '10 Ep1TApH 1
News All You Cannot Live Without 08.23.10: Slipknot,... (Aug '10) Aug '10 Posterchild 1