Kevin Spacey' Name On The Gay And Les...

Kevin Spacey' Name On The Gay And Lesbian Teachers' List

There are 59 comments on the Spotlighting News story from Jan 6, 2006, titled Kevin Spacey' Name On The Gay And Lesbian Teachers' List. In it, Spotlighting News reports that:

Paul Patrick says: "We double check our material carefully but Mr. Spacey's name got through." Hollywood actor Kevin Spacey found his name on a famous gay and lesbian list, who are educating the young students ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Spotlighting News.

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Anita

Since: Jan 06

United States

#1 Jan 11, 2006
This is terrible reporting. Get the facts before this
kind of trash is reported. Kevin Spacey is an icon.
Leave him alone and let us enjoy his genius of acting.
Linda

AOL

#2 Jan 21, 2006
Anita wrote:

I totally agree!! All Kevin owes us , is that genius acting! Linda

Since: Dec 05

Palo Alto, CA

#3 Jan 23, 2006
Anita wrote:
Leave him alone? Was he somehow slandered? LOL
Kevin

Belgium

#4 Jan 23, 2006
newt wrote:
<quoted text>

Leave him alone? Was he somehow slandered? LOL
Indeed, there were rumours, but any publicity is good publicity.. as long as he denies being gay, Hollywood will accept him, don't worry ... we'll be seeing plenty of mr. Spacey
carolann

Fresno, TX

#5 Jan 25, 2006
Kevin wrote:
<quoted text>

Indeed, there were rumours, but any publicity is good publicity.. as long as he denies being gay, Hollywood will accept him, don't worry ... we'll be seeing plenty of mr. Spacey
Good ! I can't get enough Kevin, gay or straight? Who cares! You go Kevin!
Faith

Cambridge, VT

#6 Feb 16, 2006
I think that Kevin Spacey's private life should be left alone. I do know that there is speculation that he is gay because he is not married. I do know that in my research through these pages on the internet that Kevin does want a family....and I guess if he has not found the right woman yet is a sticking point..but if that makes him gay, then you might as well put George Clooney and Chris Noth in the same category as Kevin Spacey...what is the logic in saying someome is gay when they have zero proof of that.
This should be stopped immediately, because of the absurdity of these rumors...Kevin Spacey is just a charming, handsome man looking for what he needs in a family...not just anyone will do.
Jen

Huntsville, AL

#7 Feb 17, 2006
Good point. And also, what's the logic in saying someone is straight without proof? People assume I'm straight from time to time and it's really humiliating. The outrage!
Faith wrote:
what is the logic in saying someome is gay when they have zero proof of that.
This should be stopped immediately, because of the absurdity of these rumors...Kevin Spacey is just a charming, handsome man looking for what he needs in a family...not just anyone will do.
Anon

Las Vegas, NV

#8 Feb 17, 2006
Faith wrote:
what is the logic in saying someome is gay when they have zero proof of that.
Well, not zero proof....not exactly.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kevin_Spacey
Craig

Cork, Ireland

#9 Mar 4, 2006
They say Colin Farrell got into the movies whe Kevin was very friendly with his brother Eamonn, when Kevin was doing "Ordenary Desent Crminal" in Ireland. I don't think kevin is gay, reason being all he cares about is the work, he doesn't gave a dam about press. so if he was gay, he would have said. Leave the poor guy alone
Scott

New York, NY

#10 Mar 30, 2006
Anita wrote:
Are you serious? Is it trash to be gay? Can you not be gay and be an icon? I think a more appropriate answer would have been, "His personal life is none of our business and has nothing to do with his profession. Let's leave it out of it."
Janetta

Saint Petersburg, Russia

#12 May 10, 2006
If even he could be a gay that perfectly he wonderful super star so that needs so much be HIGH star!
DAKOTA

Bratislava, Slovakia

#13 Aug 12, 2006
HE IS GAY, BUT MANY PEOPLE DONīT WANT SEE IT!!!!
Cliff Taylor

Tokyo, Japan

#14 Aug 12, 2006
'Ol Kevs a poofter mate.

Would you trust him giving acting lessons to your son? NOT if you have an IQ over 70.
owen

Satellite Provider

#15 Sep 1, 2006
believe it or not is all about him !the chioce is his.
owen

Satellite Provider

#16 Sep 1, 2006
Anita wrote:
understand that this life is just all about your,you only know the best for urself...
owen
nigeria
Sirla

United States

#17 Sep 5, 2006
I think kevin spacey is a very talented individual yet I have a different take on his being gay or not. If kevin is gay and is hiding his sexuality and lying to us about his childhood (according to his brother),then that would explain the reason why he doesn't do good in sympathetic roles and excels in the criminal roles. It is like the saying goes if you don't feel it or haven't experienced it then it will show in ones life and work the insincerity of it. As a fan I would feel foolish and disheartened to know he had been lying not only about himself and past but ashamed of who he is. As fans we have a right to honesty it doesn't show much respect at all to the gay community or his fans.
Philip

Surry Hills, Australia

#18 Sep 14, 2006
Anita wrote:
So, you think it is a dreadful thing to be gay? That is the really terrible thing.
Philip

Surry Hills, Australia

#19 Sep 14, 2006
So, you think it is a terrible thing to be gay. That is the REALLY terrible thing. Who cares?
Enoch

Muncie, IN

#20 Sep 14, 2006
Cliff Taylor wrote:
'Ol Kevs a poofter mate.
Would you trust him giving acting lessons to your son? NOT if you have an IQ over 70.
I'd trust him to give acting lessons to my son or my daughter.

Oh, and my IQ is well over 70.
garnet

Whitby, UK

#21 Oct 5, 2006
WHY MUST EVERONE HAVE A LABLE ?
KEVIN DOES GREAT WORK BOTH FILM AND STAGE
LEAVE HIM ALONE ON THE GAY THING
AND ENJOY THIS FANTASTIC TALENT

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Kevin Spacey Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News 'House of Cards' on Netflix names new showrunners (Feb '16) Feb '16 Brian 1
News 'It's embarrassing people are supporting this g... (Feb '16) Feb '16 wild child 1
News Expect the political unpredictable, says House ... (Feb '16) Feb '16 Your Ex 7
News The Latest: Carter says US to intensify fight a... (Jan '16) Jan '16 John McCharlie 3
News New House of Cards trailer premieres during Rep... (Dec '15) Dec '15 Szygy 1
News Kevin Spacey to Bring Original Series Race for ... (Jun '15) Jun '15 hmmm 1
News House of Cards season 3 premiere, review: Has F... (Feb '15) May '15 Karen Persons 2
More from around the web