Weight wars exact their pound of fles...

Weight wars exact their pound of flesh | The Columbus Dispatch

There are 1 comment on the Columbus Dispatch story from Feb 21, 2010, titled Weight wars exact their pound of flesh | The Columbus Dispatch. In it, Columbus Dispatch reports that:

Oh, and this is National Eating Disorders Awareness Week. I'd say we have a bit of an obsession with body mass in this country.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Columbus Dispatch.

exUnited

Bartlett, IL

#1 Feb 21, 2010
The "fat flyer" problem (airline policies/controversies regarding obese flyers) crops up regularly. An industry-wide solution should not be that difficult. I've proposed a simple solution on my blog, and I hope that Southwest is the first to implement something like this: http://bit.ly/aOGbIK

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Kevin Smith Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News 'The Lion King' is how old? 21 seminal movies y... (Jun '14) Jun '14 New China 1
News Stephen Colbert, Kevin Smith head up Montclair ... (Apr '14) Apr '14 America 3
Art Holmes meets Kevin Smith (Jul '13) Jul '13 Art Holmes 1
Kevin Smith's E-mail (Feb '09) Jun '13 Arson 9
Interview with Kevin Smith (Apr '12) Apr '12 Kimberly 1
Kevin Smith - nude ! (Aug '11) Aug '11 Sharmaine 1
Threw eggs at Kevin Smith (Jun '11) Jun '11 Dude 1
More from around the web