Movie Review | Cop Out: Jokes keep au...

Movie Review | Cop Out: Jokes keep audience arrested | The Colu...

There are 2 comments on the Columbus Dispatch story from Feb 26, 2010, titled Movie Review | Cop Out: Jokes keep audience arrested | The Colu.... In it, Columbus Dispatch reports that:

Armed and funny: Jimmy , left, and Paul Cop Out Directed by Kevin Smith. Written by Robb Cullen and Mark Cullen.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Columbus Dispatch.

Jared Drake Bell

Lombard, IL

#1 Mar 7, 2010
I saw the movie this weekend it is a laugh out loud comedy that will keep you laughing till the very end. I would strongly suggest this movie to every body I know. This is a movie I can probally see at least 50 times.Awesome, just pure awesome
Heywood Jablomee

United States

#2 Mar 12, 2010
Kevin...... Your Mother shouldn't have to take names like "Jared Drakes Bell" when she runs around spamming on your behalf.

Your movie reminds me of this;

http://urbanlegends.about.com/od/gross/ig/Gro...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Kevin Smith Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News 'The Lion King' is how old? 21 seminal movies y... (Jun '14) Jun '14 New China 1
News Stephen Colbert, Kevin Smith head up Montclair ... (Apr '14) Apr '14 America 3
Art Holmes meets Kevin Smith (Jul '13) Jul '13 Art Holmes 1
Kevin Smith's E-mail (Feb '09) Jun '13 Arson 9
Interview with Kevin Smith (Apr '12) Apr '12 Kimberly 1
Kevin Smith - nude ! (Aug '11) Aug '11 Sharmaine 1
Threw eggs at Kevin Smith (Jun '11) Jun '11 Dude 1
More from around the web