Interview: Mike Rowe - Dirty Jobs

Interview: Mike Rowe - Dirty Jobs

There are 3 comments on the DVD Talk story from Sep 3, 2007, titled Interview: Mike Rowe - Dirty Jobs. In it, DVD Talk reports that:

Interview with Mike Rowe - Dirty Jobs On the latest episode of DVD Talk Radio, DVD Talk Editor Geoffrey Kleinman speaks with Mike Rowe the host of Discovery Channel's hit series Dirty Jobs . via DVD Talk

Join the discussion below, or Read more at DVD Talk.

jobb man

Harrisville, RI

#1 Dec 4, 2007
dirtey jobs is ausum
kirstein

Weaverville, NC

#2 Aug 30, 2008
hi mike why do you not clean horse staels well i wish you could come help me clean our pasture .
kirstein carter from travlers rest sc
Arren Harrington

Annandale, MN

#3 Nov 16, 2008
Howdy, Mike I love your show I watch it every night. One day I wish I could meet you and be on your show with you. My favorite show of yours is when you had to birth a calf my sister liked it to she likes your show. When I grow up I want to be just like you because Im only six years old and my sister is thirteen and she is goin to be like my daddy and Im gonna be just like you.

See y'all on tv,hope I can meet you someday. Bye

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Kevin Smith Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Kevin Smith starring in a comedy pilot for Show... (Nov '06) Jan '17 Angel 2
News 'The Lion King' is how old? 21 seminal movies y... (Jun '14) Jun '14 New China 1
News Stephen Colbert, Kevin Smith head up Montclair ... (Apr '14) Apr '14 America 3
Art Holmes meets Kevin Smith (Jul '13) Jul '13 Art Holmes 1
Kevin Smith's E-mail (Feb '09) Jun '13 Arson 9
Interview with Kevin Smith (Apr '12) Apr '12 Kimberly 1
Kevin Smith - nude ! (Aug '11) Aug '11 Sharmaine 1
More from around the web