Think Like a Man Too

Think Like a Man Too

There are 15 comments on the The Kaleidoscope story from Jun 22, 2014, titled Think Like a Man Too. In it, The Kaleidoscope reports that:

The original "Think Like a Man" was a "surprise" hit back in 2012, grossing nearly $100 million worldwide, and proving once and for all that a movie with a predominately African-American cast could be a box office smash.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Kaleidoscope.

“The Spotted Girl News Network”

Since: Apr 09

Spotted World

#1 Jun 23, 2014
That is just code for thinking like a violent rapist.
Drilling for the nerve

Batavia, NY

#2 Jun 23, 2014
My belle, Michele, always accused me of wanting contact with every AA girl. Nothing could be further from the truth. The only contact I want, the only contact I think about, is the contact between your Victoria Secrets and my living room floor.

Does that make me a rapist?

Of course not.

It makes me a dreamer.

Spotted World

#3 Jun 23, 2014
Yes, but everyone who has a rapist mindset doesn't rape. But having the mindset is just as bad from the moral side of things. (Not anywhere close in terms of consequences.) That could be why most coaches are so mean and aggressive - from fighting off rapist urges nonstop.
Drilling for the nerve

Batavia, NY

#4 Jun 23, 2014
Spotted Girl wrote:
Yes, but everyone who has a rapist mindset doesn't rape. But having the mindset is just as bad from the moral side of things.(Not anywhere close in terms of consequences.) That could be why most coaches are so mean and aggressive - from fighting off rapist urges nonstop.

Your reply took me by surprise. I thought you would accuse me of stalking. I had a really great post all set to go in my mind, having to do with things like ... watching you pass by and Poetry In Motion, the song currently playing in an endless loop. I tend to use the material at hand and build around it.:-)

"Yes, but everyone who has a rapist mindset doesn't rape."

That's the nicest thing you've ever said to me ...[blushes]

:-D

How do you determine who has a rapist mindset and who doesn't?

Many women coaches are also mean and aggressive. Are they fighting off rapist urges, too? What about you, girl? You can be pretty mean and aggressive yourself. How does it apply to you?

And, yes, stating all men need their arms and legs cut off and their spines severed can only be described, AT THE VERY LEAST, as somewhat aggressive!:-D

Spotted World

#5 Jun 23, 2014
You aren't celery, so you can't stalk.
Shining Electron

Denver, CO

#6 Jun 23, 2014
Spotted Girl wrote:
You aren't celery, so you can't stalk.
Oh, that's really lame.

:(

Spotted World

#7 Jun 23, 2014
Shining Electron wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, that's really lame.
:(
True, because I've never seen a celery stalk that can walk. <G>
X-TREME BIAS

Torrance, CA

#8 Jun 23, 2014
The blacks are Earths primary rapers, child molesting sodomizers & cornholers known to man, filthy deviant coons.

Spotted World

#9 Jun 23, 2014
X-TREME BIAS wrote:
The blacks are Earths primary rapers, child molesting sodomizers & cornholers known to man, filthy deviant coons.
Hey, don't be talking about your family like that!
X-TREME BIAS

Torrance, CA

#10 Jun 23, 2014
You just outed yourself tarbaby, I always had a feeling that you were a n!@@er, now you just proved me right you filthy n!@@er she ape.
Drilling for the nerve

Batavia, NY

#11 Jun 23, 2014
That's a relief. Being called a walking, stalking, celery stalk was my biggest fear.

Spotted World

#12 Jun 23, 2014
X-TREME BIAS wrote:
You just outed yourself tarbaby, I always had a feeling that you were a n!@@er, now you just proved me right you filthy n!@@er she ape.
I'm not, but I am no racist like you are. I may be racist, but you make Adolph Hitler jealous and make our race look bad.

Why don't you just sleep with the darkest person you can find and get it out of your system? Ever hear what Shakespeare said? The lady that doth protest to much! So your hatred makes you seem repressed.
Saved By Zero

Houston, TX

#13 Jun 23, 2014
I'm surprised that a movie with an all-colored cast could be a box office hit. Maybe it IS the age of miracles.

Spotted World

#14 Jun 23, 2014
I don't see why an all-Black movie wouldn't be a success.

BTW, the term "colored" went out with the 70's.

Spotted World

#15 Jun 23, 2014
Drilling for the nerve wrote:
That's a relief. Being called a walking, stalking, celery stalk was my biggest fear.
LOL!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Kevin Hart Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Meet The Designer Behind Kevin Hart's Wedding T... Aug 17 K-DJ 1
News Box office: Kevin Hart and Ice Cube's 'Ride Alo... (Jan '16) Jan '16 Theocraencyclical 1
News Kevin Hart Leads Atlanta Fans In Spontaneous 5K... (Jun '15) Jun '15 overcast 2
Kevin Hart biography (Jul '11) Jul '11 nakrul 1
Too Funny!! (May '11) May '11 bossman585 1
News Superhero Spoof Gets a Cast (Feb '08) Feb '08 Amber McClain 2
More from around the web