'Entourage' strangely lacking in groupies

"Entourage" is an HBO show about being young and male and rich in Hollywood. Yet there are no sex scenes on the show. Full Story
Bruce Da Truth

Windsor Mill, MD

#1 Apr 7, 2007
There was atleast one sex scene I recall. I involved Dom, Vince's friend from NY, and a call girl. But other than that I don't remember any other sex scenes unless you count Johnny (Drama) rubbing one out in his trailer or E almost getting a threesome. That was good. http://www.brucedatruth.blogspot.com/ Here's Da Truth
jay

AOL

#2 Apr 8, 2007
nah there is more...vinced fucked that chinese broad and that girl before he left to go shoot QB..E fucked that perfect 10 model twice..there is more i jus dont feel like typing
spoiler alert

Canada

#3 Apr 9, 2007
awesome thanks for ruining the season
D-ass-girl

Edmonton, Canada

#4 Apr 14, 2007
there may not be that many sex scenes in Entourage but there is alot of sexual talk in there that myself i think makes up for it tenfold and also alot of sex being sold by the half naked sexy as hell girls in there yum so skin on skin wise no not so much but in other ASSpects lol that show is full of sex i love it.
JAYmEGA

United States

#5 Jul 28, 2007
vINCE BANGED OUT A FEW LIKE RIGHT B4 THEY WENT BACK TO NEW yORK CITY, HE HAD E WAITIN IN THE CAR WHILE HE SKEETED IN SOME WHITE CHIK<<>>

tHEY NEED SOME SISTAS ON THE SHOW--IMAGINE BUFFIE THE BODY ROLLIN THRU ARI'S OFFICE--oOWEE
Music Guide Newswire

United States

#6 Aug 13, 2007
See Adriane Greneir In The New Dj Matari Video
'I Saw It On You Tube " Go to You tube Type In Dj Matari Featuring Adriane Grenier
Remeber You always have a friend in Jesus Chris For God so Love The world That He Gave His Only Begotten Son That Men Shall have everlasting Life
Entourage FREAK

United States

#7 Sep 14, 2007
greatest show on TV
Entourage Fan

New Milford, NJ

#8 Sep 18, 2007
Hello? What about "The Day F*ckers". There was one very explicit sex scene with Vince and the British woman he picked up at the pool. And, Johnny at the end of the show in the bunny suit.

Let us not forget the scene with Vince and Amanda in the tub... that was soakin', I mean smokin'!

There were definitely more scenes earlier on in the show.

That shows that the show and Vince are evolving. It is always implied though, like in Gary's Desk, that he is still getting some regularly and easily.

Also, have you ever noticed that Vince and E are always very respectful of women when they talk about them? I think this is because they were very close to their mothers.

Only Drama and Turtle speak of women as sex objects. Even there, I think Turtle would love a real woman relationship. He has a sensitive side.

And, look at Drama in the season finale - in love- and his girl is supposed to be back in Season 5.

My point to all this... Entourage is not just about the sex, drugs, and fame.

It has heart and soul. And, I don't just mean Kevin Connolly's E, who clearly has both and wears it all on his sleeve.

All the boys really want something more at their core. Even Vince fell hard for Mandy Moore and went into a depression when it didn't work out.

Before this show ends in 4-5 more seasons, I would love to see the boys grow into men and them deal with one or two of them getting married and having kids.

Until then, they will always have just a little somethin' somethin' every season.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Kevin Dillon Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Kevin Dillon nude (Jul '12) Jul '12 Gilberto 1
TeenNick's 'Gigantic' (Oct '10) Dec '10 mcinep 2
Vince Chase remains top dog on 'Entourage' (Jul '09) Jul '10 OneLoveEntourage 11
Dillon 'Moving on from Split' (Oct '09) Oct '09 vegabooty 1
'Entourage' hits its stride - Hawaii Features (Jul '09) Jul '09 jay 1
What's the best thing about Entourage? (Aug '06) Nov '08 Agreey 15
The new doors official chat room (Mar '08) Oct '08 JimMorrison E R 17
More from around the web