Field Of Dreams Takes Shape In Lewist...

Field Of Dreams Takes Shape In Lewistown | Ohio News Network (ONN)

There are 2 comments on the 10TV WBNS story from Sep 9, 2010, titled Field Of Dreams Takes Shape In Lewistown | Ohio News Network (ONN). In it, 10TV WBNS reports that:

While walking through a cornfield in the movie "Field of Dreams" a voice whispers to Kevin Costner's character Ray "If you build it he will come". It's interesting to note how that one scene could easily parallel the life of Ray Davis, ONN's Arica Robbins reported.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at 10TV WBNS.

JerryS

Mansfield, OH

#1 Sep 28, 2010
I went to Lewistown highschool 60 years ago, when I was a freshman thy started 6 man football,at that time no one ever heard of soccer. how the world
has changed.
BILL DAVIS

Bucyrus, OH

#2 Sep 12, 2011
The "Champions Field", from the "Field of Dreams, Lewistown" has now been used for one year and many soccer games have been played there. It is the home field for the LCC soccer club which has 120 members playing indoor soccer in the Winter. The Indian Lake Junior High Club plays on "Champions Field" and has won over 42 games with out a loss since 2009. 75 foot poles have been purchased and lights will hopefully be installed prior to next years season. The corn is harvested of last year, but now soybeans are currently the border of the field. Permanent poly carbonate player covers have been installed and the National Anthem is played to the new flag pole and the flag prior to every game. The field stayed green all summer due to the irrigation system working with hard work from Ray.
Yes, Ray, they did come.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Kevin Costner Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Kevin Costner Denies Rumors He And Wife Are Spl... (May '06) May '16 Glo 90
News Brampton mayor: Hurontario-Main LRT a once-in-a... (Feb '16) Feb '16 cant trust Brampton 1
Kevin Costner sunglasses in Mcfarland (Sep '15) Sep '15 Ivan 1
News Kevin Costner Discusses his Growing Music Caree... (Jun '15) Jun '15 JESSIE K 1
What are the glasses Kevin Costner wore in Mr B... (Jan '10) May '15 shandois 6
News Actor Kevin Costner's centrifugal separators ma... (May '10) Apr '15 wlminex 7
Kevin Costner : Sex pest? (Apr '06) Apr '14 Chuck Macquire 13
More from around the web