Kevin Costner Denies Rumors He And Wi...

Kevin Costner Denies Rumors He And Wife Are Splitting

There are 90 comments on the WWBA-AM Tampa story from May 24, 2006, titled Kevin Costner Denies Rumors He And Wife Are Splitting. In it, WWBA-AM Tampa reports that:

Actor Kevin Costner says "Rumor Has It" wrong when it comes to word that he's splitting with his second wife, Christine Baumgartner.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WWBA-AM Tampa.

First Prev
of 5
Next Last
Caroline

AOL

#1 May 25, 2006
Ahhhh......say goodbye and come live with me!
gemma

Liverpool, UK

#3 May 26, 2006
loser
Reenie

Revere, MA

#4 Jun 6, 2006
Caroline wrote:
...You can't have him.....he's mine
Agent

Miami, FL

#5 Jun 6, 2006
sucker
Spacesea

United States

#6 Jun 9, 2006
Caroline wrote:
AMEN!!!!!!!!!!
gemma

Bradford, UK

#7 Jun 10, 2006
your all losers!
Gloria Guerra

San Francisco, CA

#8 Jul 20, 2006
2134 Lincoln Ave # B / P.0 Box 1212
Alameda, CA 94501 Alameda, CA 94501

Today’s date July 13, 2006

Alameda Police Department
C/0 Sgt Rob Franklin

STATEMENT: ATTACHED TO REPORT
Sgt. Rob Franklin suggested I submit this report.

Re: The sexual assault
The year was about July 2000, during the day, I Gloria Guerra was walking down the street and I saw a friend at the time name Olive. Olive an Indian woman was drunk and I tried to help her by holding her up. I notice a white middle age man in a light brown truck making a turn and parking across the street near the US Bank, near Webster Street. I notice the man getting out of his truck and walking. Olive and I walked inside the Shamrock bar on Webster Street in Alameda. I sat down, and the man sat one stool away from me. He asked me if he could buy me a drink, I said yes. He got up and sat next to me. The bartender places the beer on the counter. He was drinking his beer. He was talking to me about himself for sometime. I happen to ask him what he did for a living, he said he was an actor and he acted for a long time. He told me his name was Kevin. He had remarked about having me loosen my blouse. He had fondled my breast; he placed his hand on my private and fondles me. I had to remove his hand from my private. After I removed his hand from my private, he looked at me and did not say a word. He got up and walked out of the bar. I notice when I went outside, he was walking really fast and went inside the truck and drove off.

On 2000: Shawn Butler was a witness, he saw Kevin Costner talking to me at the Shamrock bar.

On 2005: I tried to file with the Alameda Police Department with officer Chuch #32; he did not submit any report. Marlene Chadbourne was a witness when I tried to file the complaint.

I decided to file this complaint with the Alameda Police Department for an investigation.

Sincerely;

Gloria Guerra
stephanie

Edmonton, Canada

#9 Jul 26, 2006
Gloria Guerra wrote:
C/0 Sgt Rob Franklin
The year was about July 2000, during the day, I Gloria Guerra was walking down the street and I saw a friend at the time name Olive. Olive an Indian woman was drunk and I tried to help her by holding her up. I notice a white middle age man in a light brown truck making a turn and parking across the street near the US Bank, near Webster Street. I notice the man getting out of his truck and walking. Olive and I walked inside the Shamrock bar on Webster Street in Alameda. I sat down, and the man sat one stool away from me. He asked me if he could buy me a drink, I said yes. He got up and sat next to me. The bartender places the beer on the counter. He was drinking his beer. He was talking to me about himself for sometime. I happen to ask him what he did for a living, he said he was an actor and he acted for a long time. He told me his name was Kevin. He had remarked about having me loosen my blouse. He had fondled my breast; he placed his hand on my private and fondles me. I had to remove his hand from my private. After I removed his hand from my private, he looked at me and did not say a word. He got up and walked out of the bar. I notice when I went outside, he was walking really fast and went inside the truck and drove off.
On 2000: Shawn Butler was a witness, he saw Kevin Costner talking to me at the Shamrock bar.
On 2005: I tried to file with the Alameda Police Department with officer Chuch #32; he did not submit any report. Marlene Chadbourne was a witness when I tried to file the complaint.
I decided to file this complaint with the Alameda Police Department for an investigation.
Sincerely;
Gloria Guerra
I think this is bullshit!
Southern Yankee

Laredo, TX

#10 Aug 1, 2006
Gloria Guerra wrote:
C/0 Sgt Rob Franklin
Sincerely;
Gloria Guerra
If you tried to file a report five years later, no, they wouldn't take the report. When in July 2000 did this happen?
Darby

United States

#11 Aug 8, 2006
Only in your dreams, chick. Only in your demented freakin' dreams. Costner wouldn't give you the time of day let alone a little slap and tickle. Get a real life
SUNNY

Olympia, WA

#12 Aug 11, 2006
WHY DO WE WANT TO DESTROY KEVIN COSTNER???? I SEE HIM AS AN HONORABLE MAN....DEVOTED TO HIS NEW WIFE CHRISTINE....IF WE ALL MINDED OUR OWN BUSINESS AND KEPT OUT OF OTHERS LIVES HOW NICE THIS WORLD WOULD BE.....THINK ABOUT IT-MAYBE THAT'S THE ANSWER TO WORLD PEACE....AS FOR ME-I SAY LEAVE HIM ALONE-HE WHO THROWS THE FIRST STONE LEST HE HAVE NOOOOO SINS....KEVIN YOU HAVE MY VOTE BABE....SUNNY
Scott Hedeman

Taylor, MI

#13 Aug 14, 2006
I just saw Kevin Costner at the Field of Dreams in Dyersville, IA........what a genuine, unpretentous (sp?)guy. He took the time to play ball with kids & meet & greet a lot of his fans.....He could have easily not done any of this!...coulda played w/ his band & moved on....but he didn't. He made the Netflix event!
AmySue

Atlanta, GA

#14 Aug 14, 2006
I would like an opportunity to dispel any negative rumors about Kevin Costner. I've followed his movies and been one of his biggest fans for years. I think he is a talented actor/director/producer and from what I've witnessed, an upstanding, charming man. I had an awesome opportunity to see him at the BMW Charity Golf Championship in Greenville, SC that he has played in the past 5 years.(Please keep in mind that this is something that most celebrities wouldn't even take the time to bother with...) but he takes time out of his busy schedule each year to give back to a community that loves him dearly. He took the time to meet/greet with several fans on the golf course and played a concert afterwards. I was able to get an authograph and a picture with him which I will always cherish. He was very charming with all of the fans and presented himself with the utmost respect and dignity. I think you Kevin-bashers need to get a life of your own and leave him alone! I, for one, cannot wait to see him in The Guardian!
Eva

Frankfort, IN

#15 Sep 14, 2006
Question?What kind of woman is going to sit in a bar,let a stranger buy her a drink,loosen her blouseat his "remark",let him fondle her breasts,then her "privates",and then remove his hand from said privates?NUFF SAID!
Gennaro Mirra

San Felice Sul Panaro, Italy

#16 Sep 15, 2006
Hi Kevin
I am Italian and I live in the city of Salerno in Italy.
I write you few words to tell you that I have written a book on the People of the Indian of America, I think that it is a good book and I hope that can take an interest because you are my preferred actor.
Thanks for your jewel time.
Gennaro Mirra
Saleno
Italy

my address = [email protected]
VyVy

Kansas City, MO

#17 Feb 5, 2007
Darby wrote:
Only in your dreams, chick. Only in your demented freakin' dreams. Costner wouldn't give you the time of day let alone a little slap and tickle. Get a real life
You are my personal hero D!!!!!!!
Melissa

Tulsa, OK

#18 Feb 15, 2007
Gloria Guerra
I agree this woman is crazy & probably too damn lazy to work & trying to get money!!!
Gloria Guerra

Foster City, CA

#19 Feb 18, 2007
How would you know, you were not their. Too bad you just are a TV fan and nothing more.
Gloria Guerra

Foster City, CA

#20 Feb 18, 2007
A women that don't know her ass out of her hole.
Gloria Guerra

Foster City, CA

#21 Feb 18, 2007
I will always give Kevin Coster an attack on him, anless he says his sorry.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Kevin Costner Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Brampton mayor: Hurontario-Main LRT a once-in-a... (Feb '16) Feb '16 cant trust Brampton 1
Kevin Costner sunglasses in Mcfarland (Sep '15) Sep '15 Ivan 1
News Kevin Costner Discusses his Growing Music Caree... (Jun '15) Jun '15 JESSIE K 1
What are the glasses Kevin Costner wore in Mr B... (Jan '10) May '15 shandois 6
News Actor Kevin Costner's centrifugal separators ma... (May '10) Apr '15 wlminex 7
Kevin Costner : Sex pest? (Apr '06) Apr '14 Chuck Macquire 13
Top 10 Kevin Costner Movies (Jan '13) Jan '13 Amber 1
More from around the web