Parenting: Where To Go 9/22/11

Parenting: Where To Go 9/22/11

There are 1 comment on the NY1 story from Sep 23, 2011, titled Parenting: Where To Go 9/22/11. In it, NY1 reports that:

Celebrate Jim Henson and the Muppets This weekend and next Special movie screenings, meet Elmo puppeteer Kevin Clash and the songwriters behind the "Sesame Street" music.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at NY1.

SilverSwanbabies

Palm Beach Gardens, FL

#1 Sep 25, 2011
NYC offers so many wonderful experiences for the children. I was one of those children and have so many fond memories.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Kevin Clash Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Video imagines Elmo getting fired due to budget... (Mar '17) Mar '17 07 Mustang 10
News Autism epidemic comes to Sesame Street after El... (Nov '15) Nov '15 Friend 1
News We can all learn a thing or two about autism fr... (Oct '15) Oct '15 Vaccines Cause Au... 2
News Chelsea Clinton talks about new book, children ... (Sep '15) Sep '15 kev from michigan 1
News Elmo, U.S. Surgeon General Urge Children To Get... (Apr '15) Apr '15 anothervoice 1
News NY lawmakers set to clamp down on Times Square'... (Jul '14) Jul '14 stories 1
News Elmo Puppeteer Kevin Clash Cleared of Sex Abuse... (Apr '14) Apr '14 Anonymous 1
More from around the web