The mark of Seal of Benjamin

The mark of Seal of Benjamin

There are 3 comments on the Manila Bulletin story from Mar 9, 2008, titled The mark of Seal of Benjamin. In it, Manila Bulletin reports that:

“Benjamin was the favorite son among the twelve tribes of Israel. They had a pact that alluded to their being favored by the country. That jives with a slogan we used before; something like - Seal of Benjamin: The Country's Favorite.'”

Indulge in the refreshing strains of neo-country - " a new musical genre that fuses country music with elements of pop, rock, folk and even R&B. The new sound represents the heart and soul of the Seal of ... via Manila Bulletin

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Manila Bulletin.

jam

Pasig, Philippines

#1 Mar 11, 2008
nice band.
feel good music.
(~~,)
nefertiti

Makati, Philippines

#2 Apr 17, 2008
Hi guys Goodluck to your career and God Bless......
ice and vinz

Centre, Philippines

#3 Jul 6, 2008
hello hanna and bench this is ice and remember vinz we used to meet in CUBA L. and ELBOW ROOM
Well congratulations to your successful band! HOPING to JiVe with you at CUBA ONE OF THIS DAYS!
THANK YOU FOR ACCOMMODATING US! CHEERS!!! > ICE17 (iSUPPORT INC. CONTACT CENTER)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Kenny Rogers Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Kenny Rogers nude (Nov '11) Jan '15 unknown 2
News Kenny Rogers Takes a 'Gamble' and Wins with Spe... (Jun '14) Jun '14 Maybe 2
News Kenny Rogers Rocks Pacc (Apr '14) May '14 tired of crybabies 9
song beginning by`look at me (Nov '13) Nov '13 julot 1
Manchester Apollo - 2 Tickets (Jun '13) Jun '13 Chris H 1
News Is Scottsdale's John Smith the Secret Love Chil... (Apr '13) Apr '13 Paul 4
News Dolly Parton Threatens to Sue Howard Stern Over... (May '08) Mar '13 enemy combatant 395
More from around the web