Billy Ray Cyrus - Cyrus Stars in Idol...

Billy Ray Cyrus - Cyrus Stars in Idol Rogers' Christmas Movie

There are 1 comment on the ContactMusic.com story from Dec 3, 2009, titled Billy Ray Cyrus - Cyrus Stars in Idol Rogers' Christmas Movie. In it, ContactMusic.com reports that:

Caption: Billy Ray Cyrus , Noah Cyrus, Emily Grace and Brande Cyrus Teen Choice Awards 2009 held at the Gibson Amphitheatre - Arrivals Los Angeles, California, USA .... Singer-turned-actor BILLY RAY CYRUS has helped turn his hero KENNY ROGERS' screenwriting dreams into reality by signing up to star in the country icon's new Christmas TV drama.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at ContactMusic.com.

Kaitlyn

Dallas, GA

#1 Dec 10, 2009
Great picture i love your moms dress

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Kenny Rogers Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Dolly Parton Threatens to Sue Howard Stern Over... (May '08) Oct '15 Robert Moulds 396
Kenny Rogers nude (Nov '11) Jan '15 unknown 2
News Kenny Rogers Takes a 'Gamble' and Wins with Spe... (Jun '14) Jun '14 Maybe 2
News Kenny Rogers Rocks Pacc (Apr '14) May '14 tired of crybabies 9
song beginning by`look at me (Nov '13) Nov '13 julot 1
Manchester Apollo - 2 Tickets (Jun '13) Jun '13 Chris H 1
News Is Scottsdale's John Smith the Secret Love Chil... (Apr '13) Apr '13 Paul 4
More from around the web