Rocker rocks country night

Rocker rocks country night

There are 2 comments on the Wilkes Barre, PA Times Leader story from Apr 5, 2006, titled Rocker rocks country night. In it, Wilkes Barre, PA Times Leader reports that:

American Idol theme nights make for some of the strangest nights on television. Tuesday night's country theme -- with musical guest Kenny Rogers and his massively reworked face -- may have been Idol 's most ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Wilkes Barre, PA Times Leader.

keithlover

Hartford, CT

#1 Apr 14, 2006
I think Chris did a GREAT job with Keith Urban's song "Memories of us". It showed us a diffrent side of him. I still say he is gonna Win this one!!!!!!!!
COLLEEN THRUPP

Melbourne, Australia

#2 Apr 18, 2006
keithlover wrote:
I think Chris did a GREAT job with Keith Urban's song "Memories of us". It showed us a diffrent side of him. I still say he is gonna Win this one!!!!!!!!
AS USUAL THINGS ARE RUN DELAYED ON AUSTRALIAN TELEVISION BUT I'M NOW HOPING THE AMERICAN IDOL SERIES IS SHOWN IN THE NOT TO DISTANT FUTURE ...

HOW THINGS HAVE CHANGED FOR KEITH IN THE LAST 12 MONTHS OR SO ... I DON'T THINK MANY OF HIS SONGS WOULD HAVE BEEN CHOSEN PREVIOUSLY AND NOW TWO OF HIS FINEST IN ONE SHOW ...

BRING IT ON ... BRING IT DOWNUNDER!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Kenny Rogers Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News STAGECOACH 2012: Sheryl Crow joins festival lineup (Apr '12) Dec '17 Keith Matthews 2
News Dolly Parton Threatens to Sue Howard Stern Over... (May '08) Aug '17 Atlanta Puppeteer 403
Kenny Rogers nude (Nov '11) Jan '15 unknown 2
News Kenny Rogers Takes a 'Gamble' and Wins with Spe... (Jun '14) Jun '14 Maybe 2
News Kenny Rogers Rocks Pacc (Apr '14) May '14 tired of crybabies 9
song beginning by`look at me (Nov '13) Nov '13 julot 1
Manchester Apollo - 2 Tickets (Jun '13) Jun '13 Chris H 1