Weekend TV Highlights, Dec. 12-13, 2009

Weekend TV Highlights, Dec. 12-13, 2009

There are 2 comments on the Chicago Sun-Times story from Dec 12, 2009, titled Weekend TV Highlights, Dec. 12-13, 2009. In it, Chicago Sun-Times reports that:

"Christmas in Canaan" : Billy Ray Cyrus CUT HIS HAIR - you heard me, CUT HIS HAIR - for this movie based on a Kenny Rogers book about a wounded puppy.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Chicago Sun-Times.

danielle

United States

#1 Dec 12, 2009
wow why
lizzy

United States

#2 Dec 12, 2009
ruby ray dont do that i want to no miley phone number to ask her why did your mom die pleaseeeee just tell i went every where to shearch for that ps love your music and tell miley from me hi my name is lizzy don t forget

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Kenny Rogers Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Kenny Rogers nude (Nov '11) Jan '15 unknown 2
News Kenny Rogers Takes a 'Gamble' and Wins with Spe... (Jun '14) Jun '14 Maybe 2
News Kenny Rogers Rocks Pacc (Apr '14) May '14 tired of crybabies 9
song beginning by`look at me (Nov '13) Nov '13 julot 1
Manchester Apollo - 2 Tickets (Jun '13) Jun '13 Chris H 1
News Is Scottsdale's John Smith the Secret Love Chil... (Apr '13) Apr '13 Paul 4
News Dolly Parton Threatens to Sue Howard Stern Over... (May '08) Mar '13 enemy combatant 395
More from around the web