Kenny Rogers to close out West Virginia State Fair

Aug 21, 2009 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Charleston Gazette

Kenny Rogers brings his iconic country crooning to the State Fair of West Virginia in Fairlea starting at 8 p.m. Saturday.

Comments
1 - 14 of 14 Comments Last updated Feb 15, 2011
star city

Thurmond, WV

#1 Aug 22, 2009
well you cant help but say this is a legend in the music business,however the state fair could have done much better for the last concert of this years fair,maybe next year we can ramp up a notch or two on the entertainment.
Ruby or Lucille

Towson, MD

#2 Aug 22, 2009
Well, I'm no gambler, nor am I the coward of the county, but I do know that love will turn you around, turn you around
QUENTIN TARINTINO SKS DCK

Scranton, PA

#3 Aug 22, 2009
after all his lousy plastic surgery, can kenny rogers even close his mouth, or does he need more surgery for that?
spell check

Cabin Creek, WV

#4 Aug 22, 2009
next year it will prolly be michael jackson! oh wait no not him !! prolly willie nelson
juss me

United States

#5 Aug 22, 2009
BRING ON WILLIE!! I'll be there!!
loved it

United States

#6 Aug 24, 2009
i never thought i would say this, but kenny was freakin awesome! i saw 5 shows over the week & he may of been the oldest, but he really put on one hell of a show.
Scooby

Barnesville, OH

#7 Aug 24, 2009
I was never a big Kenny Rogers fan, but I have to say he put on a great show. The way he got the crowd involved in the show rather than just standing on stage and singing songs was really good.
Well

Princeton, WV

#8 Aug 24, 2009
Went to the Kenny Rogers show and it was beyond great!!! He can still sing just like back in the day and has an awesome sense of humour!!! Fabulous show!!!
i agree

United States

#9 Aug 25, 2009
it was one of the best concerts i have ever been to hands down! he really is a great entertainer!
Melissa

New York, NY

#10 Oct 13, 2010
Hey I found a site that is offering this awesome Kenny Rogers Las Vegas package that has to be purchased by tonight. It includes, tickets, airfare and hotel in Las Vegas. Along with a meet and greet with Kenny.
http://www.luckychic.com/auctions/view/9481
Chad

Monticello, FL

#11 Feb 15, 2011
loved it wrote:
i never thought i would say this, but kenny was freakin awesome! i saw 5 shows over the week & he may of been the oldest, but he really put on one hell of a show.
http://www.domesticsale.com/Classifieds/52245... you should check these out
Chad

Monticello, FL

#12 Feb 15, 2011
Unfortunately i have to part with these anyone intetested http://www.domesticsale.com/Classifieds/52245...
Yup

Newark, NJ

#13 Feb 15, 2011
Kenny Rogers sucks! All the fair has is hillbilly crap and Disney crap. I hate the fair!!
the box

United States

#14 Feb 15, 2011
i want acdc or some good rock music not mummy rogers do you think he can even find wv. put on a good show i would just sume shove a he haw show up my ass then to watch that

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Kenny Rogers Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Kenny Rogers Takes a 'Gamble' and Wins with Spe... Jun '14 Maybe 2
Kenny Rogers Rocks Pacc May '14 tired of crybabies 9
song beginning by`look at me (Nov '13) Nov '13 julot 1
Manchester Apollo - 2 Tickets (Jun '13) Jun '13 Chris H 1
Is Scottsdale's John Smith the Secret Love Chil... (Apr '13) Apr '13 Paul 4
Dolly Parton Threatens to Sue Howard Stern Over... (May '08) Mar '13 enemy combatant 395
Norfolk business celebrates 40 years on New Yea... (Dec '12) Dec '12 DonkeyEstonkey 1
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Kenny Rogers People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••