Kidman says she, Urban try to spend no more than 3 days apart

May 20, 2010 Full story: KTLA 8

Nicole Kidman says she and her husband, country singer Keith Urban, try to never spend more than three days apart in an effort to maintain a loving marriage.

Full Story
Keithlover

Hartford, CT

#1 May 20, 2010
I couldn't be more than three days away from him eihter if he were my man....hubba-hubba!...Lucky Nicole!...Keep the Faith alive!...Keithlover
Keithlover

Hartford, CT

#2 May 20, 2010
oops..i meant"apart " from him..got all excited there...lol..keep the faith alive!....Keithlover
Keithlover

Hartford, CT

#3 May 20, 2010
Nice that they mke that time for eachother!...keep the faith alive!....Keithlover
Gooley

Rockford, IL

#4 Jun 7, 2010
I just love that couple. They both have that IT FACTOR. Hope they are together forever.

“You're not alone tonight !”

Since: Dec 06

Pontypridd, S- Wales. - UK.

#5 Jul 14, 2010
Hello Gals n Guys .. It's been akmost two years since I last posted here and Boy Oh Boy its been a busy time, being now divorced but now also VERY happy with someone special.

Just want to say How happy I think Keith & Nic are looking these days .. Good for them, It's genuinley wonderful to see.

Chat with you all soon, Lotsa Love Louise xx
sandra

Australia

#6 Jul 27, 2010
i am a psychic, im sorry to dissapoint you all!!!! keith and nicole will divorce in 2012, he will have a discreation while he is on tour. nicole is not not what you think. sadly the couple will split. keith is a grounded earthy man and nicole is the dominant one in this marriage. keith will hit the bottle again because of her nagging and controlling manner.keith will find happiness and true love again in the future
have a great day
psychic sandra xoxoxo
Keithlover

Hartford, CT

#7 Jul 27, 2010
Yeah...and Iam Retha Franklin...sorry to disappoint you "Sandra"...but Keith is the happiest he has EVER been and ..Iam NOT a psychic and i know they wil LAST and LAST...FOREVER....keep the faith alive!!!!...Keithlover!! PS..."hello, Lou716...welcome back sweetie!"
ramond

Potomac, MD

#8 Aug 23, 2010
Sandra, you need help!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Keith Urban Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
keith urban sucks!!!!!!!!!!!! (Jun '06) Oct '14 what a joke 415
Dozens of ill Keith Urban fans treated at conce... Jul '14 Likker Holder 1
Fitchburg woman to sing with Keith Urban Jul '14 Crazy Mike 2
Mid-West Family Broadcasting Announces Radio Fo... (Feb '14) Jun '14 kevin 4
Keith Urban reveals he watches his own reality ... (May '14) May '14 GloMary collins 1
ACM Awards 2014 Highlights: Full List of Winner... (Apr '14) Apr '14 Taylor Swift 1
Keith Urban announces summer tour (Mar '14) Mar '14 real issues 1
More from around the web