The Aussie star was awarded the Top S...

The Aussie star was awarded the Top Selling Album of the Year trophy for 'Defying Gravity.'

There are 4 comments on the WSRW-AM Hillsboro story from Jan 25, 2010, titled The Aussie star was awarded the Top Selling Album of the Year trophy for 'Defying Gravity.'. In it, WSRW-AM Hillsboro reports that:

Keith Urban was honoured Down Under on Saturday night - his latest album took the top prize at the CMAA Country Music Awards of Australia.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WSRW-AM Hillsboro.

Keithlover

Hartford, CT

#1 Jan 25, 2010
What can i say??? The man So deserves this....Great Album. He is in a goood place now....he's married , happy and has a child...congrats Keith now you have it all!!...Keep the faith alive...Keithlover!!
Lucy

AOL

#2 Feb 2, 2010
Keithlover, are you still there????? I miss coming in here and no one is here anymore that we know. I'm so glad our man has gotten these latest awards..... He and Nicole look so happy.... I wish we could contact each other....
Later Lucy
Keithlover

Hartford, CT

#3 Feb 3, 2010
Hey lucy...miss you too...we have to think of someway to get in contact...iam on facebook....keep the faith alive......Keithlover
Lucy

AOL

#4 Feb 5, 2010
Hey Keithlover, I'm on facebook too so how do we do this???

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Keith Urban Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Nicole on Nashville: 'People are . . . very, ve... (May '06) Feb '17 Test 22
News Nicole Kidman reveals past engagement to Lenny ... Feb '17 Another One 1
News Country star Keith Urban is still recording his... (Jan '16) Jan '16 Shyam 1
News Keith Urban Feels Emasculated By Kidman (Mar '07) Nov '15 Gfc 43
News Fox calling an end to 'American Idol' (May '15) May '15 Mets Fan Forever 3
News The Sad Quest for a Country-Singing 'American I... (Aug '12) May '15 rebel111 3
News 'American Idol': Is it over? (Apr '15) Apr '15 Schnooki 2
More from around the web