Urban development: Keith plays CMA Mu...

Urban development: Keith plays CMA Music Festival

There are 3 comments on the Zap2it.com story from Aug 25, 2010, titled Urban development: Keith plays CMA Music Festival. In it, Zap2it.com reports that:

Keith Urban is married to an Oscar-winning actress, but he knows he has another important relationship to maintain: the one with his fans.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Zap2it.com.

San Angelo, TX

#1 Aug 25, 2010
Keith urban is an amzing talent in every way but he has also come a long way and thru a lot and his music expesses his growth and passion for the life he has now.

San Angelo, TX

#2 Aug 25, 2010
That would be an amazing talent in every way!!!

Carrollton, GA

#3 Aug 28, 2010
Ditto Alice! Keith Urban is the BEST live entertainer I've ever seen. His records are amazing, but Keith is on another huge level when you see him live!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Keith Urban Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Keith Urban Feels Emasculated By Kidman (Mar '07) Sun Gfc 43
News Fox calling an end to 'American Idol' (May '15) May '15 Mets Fan Forever 3
News The Sad Quest for a Country-Singing 'American I... (Aug '12) May '15 rebel111 3
News 'American Idol': Is it over? (Apr '15) Apr '15 Schnooki 2
keith urban sucks!!!!!!!!!!!! (Jun '06) Oct '14 what a joke 415
News Dozens of ill Keith Urban fans treated at conce... (Jul '14) Jul '14 Likker Holder 1
News Fitchburg woman to sing with Keith Urban (Jul '14) Jul '14 Crazy Mike 2
More from around the web