Kidman Laughs Off Pregnancy Rumours A...

Kidman Laughs Off Pregnancy Rumours Again

There are 25 comments on the Contactmusic.com story from Oct 5, 2006, titled Kidman Laughs Off Pregnancy Rumours Again. In it, Contactmusic.com reports that:

Newlywed NICOLE KIDMAN has laughed off rumours she is pregnant with new husband KEITH URBAN's baby.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Contactmusic.com.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
todiefor

United States

#1 Oct 8, 2006
I hope in the long run she does get preegnant.
keithlover

Hartford, CT

#2 Oct 9, 2006
So do I ! I think they would make a beautiful baby! How could they go wrong? They are two of the most talented and Baeutiful (and Handsome-Keith) people we know!....Best to them!...Keep the faith alive!...Keithlover!
Mary Jo

San Francisco, CA

#3 Oct 9, 2006
keithlover wrote:
So do I ! I think they would make a beautiful baby! How could they go wrong? They are two of the most talented and Baeutiful (and Handsome-Keith) people we know!....Best to them!...Keep the faith alive!...Keithlover!
Hi Keithlover! Long time! I also hope that she gets pregnant sooner than later.
Lots of love,
MJ
keithlover

Hartford, CT

#4 Oct 9, 2006
Mary Jo wrote:
<quoted text>Hi Keithlover! Long time! I also hope that she gets pregnant sooner than later.
Lots of love,
MJ
Hey there Maryjo! Your right it has been a long time! So nice to hear from you again! Hope all is well with you! Iam patiently waiting the arrival of Keith's new cd. His new song is just so Fantastic that i get goose bumps everytime i hear it! Iam so glad to hear from you again! I always enjoy your comments! Espcially when you defend yourself--LOL! You are a true blue Keith Urban fan just like me and we need to stick together! Nice to have ya back!...Best to you!...Keep the faith alive!...Keithlover!
Mary Jo

San Francisco, CA

#5 Oct 9, 2006
keithlover wrote:
<quoted text>Hey there Maryjo! Your right it has been a long time! So nice to hear from you again! Hope all is well with you! Iam patiently waiting the arrival of Keith's new cd. His new song is just so Fantastic that i get goose bumps everytime i hear it! Iam so glad to hear from you again! I always enjoy your comments! Espcially when you defend yourself--LOL! You are a true blue Keith Urban fan just like me and we need to stick together! Nice to have ya back!...Best to you!...Keep the faith alive!...Keithlover!
Right back at ya girl!
MJ
Poodle Mom New Jersey

AOL

#6 Oct 9, 2006
I agree that with two such beautiful and private people they both deserve all the happiness and joy that a child of their own could bring them.
Let's hope it happens very soon!
COLLEEN THRUPP

Aspley, Australia

#7 Oct 10, 2006
Poodle Mom New Jersey wrote:
I agree that with two such beautiful and private people they both deserve all the happiness and joy that a child of their own could bring them.
Let's hope it happens very soon!
Well said Poodle Mom NJ ...

Keith could do with more supportive fans like you ... It's a pleasure to read your positivity and kind caring words on this forum ...

Cheers from Oz ... Colleen
Poodle Mom New Jersey

AOL

#8 Oct 10, 2006
COLLEEN THRUPP wrote:
<quoted text>
Well said Poodle Mom NJ ...
Keith could do with more supportive fans like you ... It's a pleasure to read your positivity and kind caring words on this forum ...
Cheers from Oz ... Colleen
Some of his fans are too young and imature to realize what two people in the public eye that are trying for some privacy need their space also.
If it is true and Nicole is pregnant, I do hope that they both can keep their joy to themselves as long as possible.
Thanks for your support Colleen. I love Keith and his music even though I am a young grandma of a 1 year old.
His music is sweet and uplifting at the same time, and I love watching his dvd at home as I feel I am at one of his shows rocking to his music. I do love love his music!
I am going to try to get into NYC for Nov 10th as he will be performing on the "Today" show in the morning here.
Again, nice hearing from you in OZ!
Mary Jo

Alameda, CA

#9 Oct 10, 2006
<quoted text>Some of his fans are too young and imature to realize what two people in the public eye that are trying for some privacy need their space also.
If it is true and Nicole is pregnant, I do hope that they both can keep their joy to themselves as long as possible.
Thanks for your support Colleen. I love Keith and his music even though I am a young grandma of a 1 year old.
His music is sweet and uplifting at the same time, and I love watching his dvd at home as I feel I am at one of his shows rocking to his music. I do love love his music!
I am going to try to get into NYC for Nov 10th as he will be performing on the "Today" show in the morning here.
Thanks for the info, I hope I can catch that showing with Keith!
COLLEEN THRUPP

Northcote, Australia

#10 Oct 10, 2006
<quoted text>Some of his fans are too young and imature to realize what two people in the public eye that are trying for some privacy need their space also.
Congrats on being a grandmother ... I'm sure my turn will come and I'm sure Keith and Nicole will have something to sing about sooner then later ...

Thanks for the Today Show news, I'll have to make a note and rise bright and early to catch Keith's performance ...

Regards ... Colleen
Morgan5763

Kilkenny, NH

#11 Oct 11, 2006
todiefor wrote:
I hope in the long run she does get preegnant.
Who cares if they are pregnant or not? I am happy for both of them for taking on all the hurdles associated with fame and fortune to have a marriage. As most of you know, marriage is alot of work...to add children to the union requires a great deal more work...but it is truly a blessing. It's difficult when you are not a famous person, but much more so when you are. So let them be. If they want children, good for them! If not, at least they have each other and a committed relationship. I admire both of them for trying to live a relatively normal life with abnormal careers.
Personally, I hope they do have children, when it's right for them and I'm sure any child they have will be truly blessed.
I am a huge fan of Keith's and wish him all the success he can handle!
Poodle Mom New Jersey

AOL

#12 Oct 11, 2006
Well said also, Morgan5763. You also sound like a mature and caring person. I am a huge fan of Keith's also, and am so excited that they have committed to each other. That is news enough for me!
Mary Jo

United States

#13 Oct 11, 2006
Well said also, Morgan5763. You also sound like a mature and caring person. I am a huge fan of Keith's also, and am so excited that they have committed to each other. That is news enough for me!
I hate to be boring but I wholeheartedly agree with the past two threads. I am thrilled that they found each other and they really look like a couple in love. I know they will get it their all!
jamaicanwoman

United States

#14 Oct 11, 2006
I hope they have a boy and name him urban cowboy (ha! ha!) Hollywood always give their babies wacky names.
COLLEEN THRUPP

South Yarra, Australia

#16 Oct 12, 2006
Mary Jo wrote:
<quoted text>I hate to be boring but I wholeheartedly agree with the past two threads. I am thrilled that they found each other and they really look like a couple in love. I know they will get it their all!
And a great big "ditto" from me too MJ ... Colleen
COLLEEN THRUPP

South Yarra, Australia

#15 Oct 12, 2006
jamaicanwoman wrote:
I hope they have a boy and name him urban cowboy (ha! ha!) Hollywood always give their babies wacky names.
Cheers from Oz "jamaicanwoman" ...

Thanks for the humour ... We could do with more of that around here ... Without doubt when a pregnancy is announced the sexual debate and name calling will be deafening ...

Colleen
PS: There child won't be any Tom, Dick or Mary though ...
Mary Jo

United States

#17 Oct 12, 2006
COLLEEN THRUPP wrote:
<quoted text>
Cheers from Oz "jamaicanwoman" ...
Thanks for the humour ... We could do with more of that around here ... Without doubt when a pregnancy is announced the sexual debate and name calling will be deafening ...
Colleen
PS: There child won't be any Tom, Dick or Mary though ...
When that time comes it will be exciting!!
brenda

United States

#18 Oct 17, 2006
MAYBE WHEN THE TIME IS RIGHT NICOLE & KEITH WILL HAVE A BABY.I KNOW THAT WILL BE ONE BEAUTIFUL BABY I MEAN LOOK WHO THE PARENTS ARE.I AM SO GLAD THAT NICOLE AND KEITH HAVE FOUND EACH OTHER.I HOPE I CAN FOUND LOVE LIKE THAT ONEDAY.
Mary Jo

Oakland, CA

#19 Oct 17, 2006
brenda wrote:
MAYBE WHEN THE TIME IS RIGHT NICOLE & KEITH WILL HAVE A BABY.I KNOW THAT WILL BE ONE BEAUTIFUL BABY I MEAN LOOK WHO THE PARENTS ARE.I AM SO GLAD THAT NICOLE AND KEITH HAVE FOUND EACH OTHER.I HOPE I CAN FOUND LOVE LIKE THAT ONEDAY.
Yes and they did everything with so much class and style. I too cannot wait for them to become pregnant and I look forward to Nicole's new movie with Director Baz next year. I assume that is when they will start working on extending their family.

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#21 May 12, 2012
She's hot !

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Keith Urban Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Carrie Underwood, Keith Urban to Perform at Aca... (Mar '12) Aug '17 PrinterBench Tech 2
News Underwood beats out the boys (Apr '09) Aug '17 Alejandrojoaquin110 20
News Nicole on Nashville: 'People are . . . very, ve... (May '06) Feb '17 Test 22
News Nicole Kidman reveals past engagement to Lenny ... (Feb '17) Feb '17 Another One 1
News Country star Keith Urban is still recording his... (Jan '16) Jan '16 Shyam 1
News Keith Urban Feels Emasculated By Kidman (Mar '07) Nov '15 Gfc 43
News Fox calling an end to 'American Idol' (May '15) May '15 Mets Fan Forever 3
More from around the web