Spike Investigates 'S.I.S.' Pilot - K...

Spike Investigates 'S.I.S.' Pilot - Keith David to star in cop ...

There are 7 comments on the Zap2it.com story from Jan 25, 2008, titled Spike Investigates 'S.I.S.' Pilot - Keith David to star in cop .... In it, Zap2it.com reports that:

Spike TV has completed the cast for a movie/back-door pilot called "S.I.S.," tapping veteran actor Keith David to star.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Zap2it.com.

Gary Martinez

Phoenix, AZ

#1 Feb 27, 2008
I hate to rain on peoples parades, but the new show S.I.S. that Spike is doing has been done before. A few years back on TNT the show WANTED was on and it was the same. They used a special team of federal agents from different agencies to hunt down the top 100 most wanted criminals. I believe it lasted maybe 2 seasons. I hope the people at Spike know this.
ethosxyz

Phoenix, AZ

#2 Apr 10, 2008
When will this show air?
Lawajpl

New Castle, DE

#3 Aug 25, 2008
I watched the show tonight for the first time and loved it. I hope they make a series of it.
Brian from Toronto

Brampton, Canada

#4 Aug 25, 2008
Loved the show, gritty and dark. Hope it becomes a series!
Steve in Nashville

AOL

#5 Aug 25, 2008
Great show---excellent comment by Brian from Toronto "gritty".
Think I saw the Kimber SIS-1911.
I am sure this show would make it in a time slot before or after "The Unit","24" or "The Shield"
CW-Oregon

Portland, OR

#6 Aug 26, 2008
S.I.S was a fabulous show. Both my husband and I thoroughly enjoyed it.
Look forward to seeing it apart of the 2008 Fall lineup!!
berry D

Chicago, IL

#7 Aug 28, 2008
yes the show was awesome I would watch the hell out of it

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Keith David Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Keith David - nude ! (Aug '11) Aug '11 Jimmie 1
News Angela Bassett and Keith David Join cast of Mr ... (Oct '07) Mar '08 shapeimin 2
News Spike Investigates 'S.I.S.' Pilot (Feb '08) Feb '08 Gary Martinez 1
News Is FCC `FUBAR'? PBS Stations About To Find Out (Mar '07) Mar '07 Jeff Wagner 1
"what a brilliant actor " hope he's cast to sta... (Sep '06) Sep '06 CUTEY 552000 1
More from around the web