Lana Turner's Madame X on DVD

Nov 28, 2007 Full story: Paper Magazine

No one suffers better in mink than Lana Turner did. And in March 2008 on Universal Studios comes a great Lana double bill, both produced by Ross Hunter . via Paper Magazine

Full Story
Buck

Chesterfield, MO

#1 Mar 1, 2008
Lana Turner was no doubt the most glamorous actress who ever walked in front of a motion picture camera. She kicked Garbo's ass and all comers. When you see her stumble and fall while hitchhiking with John Garfield in "Postman Always Rings Twice", you can't help but notice that the seams in her stockings are still straight when she gets up from the ground. You also notice how glamorous she is on her death bed in the final scene with Clark Gable in "Somewhere I'll Find You." As the aging divorcee in "Love Has Many Faces" she is still glamorous and putting anyone who shares the camera with her at a distinct disadvantage. Viva Lana!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Keir Dullea Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Keir Dullea nude (Nov '11) Nov '11 Amalia 1
The Good Shepherd (Jan '07) Apr '09 BigLove 2
Forgotten SciFi TV: "The Starlost" (May '08) May '08 Cyprus Corners 1

Keir Dullea People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE