Dinner Party
Event Planner

Bellevue, WA

#1 Dec 3, 2012
Suppose you are going to have a small dinner party and you can only invite three guests. The only invite criteria is that each guest must be a role/character that Keanu has played (in a movie/play). Who would you invite and why?

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

#2 Dec 3, 2012
Event Planner wrote:
Suppose you are going to have a small dinner party and you can only invite three guests. The only invite criteria is that each guest must be a role/character that Keanu has played (in a movie/play). Who would you invite and why?
Oh, what a fun question!

My first guest would be Perry...from Thumbsucker.( I watched it this weekend thanks to Frankly mentioning it & sparked my interest). His character was a pretty deep guy...I like that! I loved it when he said "The trick is not thinking you know the answer, but living not having one". Or something like that.

Second guest Bill...from Bill & Teds Excellent Adventure. I loved how he was care free and fun! And you need balance with the deep thinking Perry..lol I think being just silly is refreshing.

Last guest... Neo from Matrix Triollogy. Its my fave movie(s). I really loved the depth of the movie, but Neo didn't talk much. I would love to hear him speak more.
*=0)

Since: Apr 09

Location hidden

#3 Dec 3, 2012
Johnny Utah, Shane Falco, Tom Ludlow

Complex, adrenaline junky, earthy guys living life.

I may have missed "someone else". But I haven't seen all KR's movies.
justpassingby

Hardenberg, Netherlands

#4 Dec 4, 2012
Dr. Julian Mercer from Something's Gotta Give, Alex Wyler from the Lake House and Perry Lyman from Thumbsucker.
All three pretty normal people, who I think you might have a good conversation with during dinner.

Location hidden

#5 Dec 4, 2012
How do you guys remember the first & last names?? I am luck to remember the first name....lol. I am great with faces, suck at remembering names.
justpassingby

Hardenberg, Netherlands

#6 Dec 4, 2012
blissfully unaware wrote:
How do you guys remember the first & last names?? I am luck to remember the first name....lol. I am great with faces, suck at remembering names.
Well, there's always IMDB.:-)
ladybug

Mons, Belgium

#7 Dec 4, 2012
Hmm, "Dinner Party"... Ask and you'd get it?

-Should we go, John?
-Why me?
-It's always you.
-Why always me?
-Our names're kind of matching, don't you find?
However, I'm not your mom :)
-No, you're most definitely not.
-Oh, should I say, I like your colour scheme. I have passing clothes in my wodrobe.
(Strange, he looks disappointed by my answer. What did he expect?)
-I don't know.. Last party ended not so cosy as began, I remember...
-Yeah, you are right. This time I feel me too tired for party games. So, casual clothes, silly movie on DVD and warm up pancakes from yesterday?
-Pancakes sounds delicious.
-I have almost new bottle of JD too.
-With or without spiders?
--For you, my friend, I should always find a nice one...

So, you have not to wait on us.

O, almost forgot - did you get your stiff drink, Bliss?

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#8 Dec 4, 2012
Is it considered cheating if I pick Keanu Reeves from Side by Side? ;)

Location hidden

#9 Dec 4, 2012
justpassingby wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, there's always IMDB.:-)
I didn't know what that was..lol but, now I do! Thanks!*=o)

Location hidden

#10 Dec 4, 2012
ladybug wrote:
-
O, almost forgot - did you get your stiff drink, Bliss?
Yeah,well..sort of. LOL I tried peppermint schnapps in hot cocoa..way too sweet!! All I got was a tummy ache out of that mess. I guess I will get my ol faithful..Franzia chillable red wine in a box. That should get me through the holidays.. hee hee! I would love to find Seven Daughters wine again.. I had it once and LOVED it!
sophia101

Skowhegan, ME

#11 Dec 4, 2012
fun question!

Don John from Much Ado
Kevin Lomax from Devils Advocate
yeah, gotta say Neo

but can't we invite ALL of them?

Since: May 11

Location hidden

#12 Dec 4, 2012
Shane Falco, Alex Wyler & Jack Traven

I agree with sophia101, though: can't we invite them ALL? ;)

Since: Apr 09

Location hidden

#13 Dec 4, 2012
Since when does someone judge someone else for who they would invite to *their own* dinner party (and why)?

The mid-life adolescence/arrogance in fandom never ceases to amaze me.

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#14 Dec 5, 2012
Andromeda-1 wrote:
Since when does someone judge someone else for who they would invite to *their own* dinner party (and why)?
The mid-life adolescence/arrogance in fandom never ceases to amaze me.
Completely agree! If I felt like it, I could invite all three Neo(s)!:p We could sit around and stare at each all night.

Location hidden

#15 Dec 5, 2012
DividedOphelia wrote:
<quoted text>
Completely agree! If I felt like it, I could invite all three Neo(s)!:p We could sit around and stare at each all night.
Oh No! I disagree, Donnie Barksdale was a weiner...I wouldn't want to dine with him. He can stay home...lol!

“"Daddy's coming"”

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#16 Dec 7, 2012
Paul Sutton, he would have some cool war stories to tell. Johnny Mnemonic could share what it is like to hack your own brain and Neo could teach us all how to fly!
girlfriendinacom a

Ireland

#17 Dec 10, 2012
If Dr. Perry re- staged that squabble over the bike (remember how he hung on like grim death when he was supposed to hand it over? Rofl!)

Haven't seen such a funny older/younger male dynamic since Jason (' I sir, am a Baudelaire-reading, Rimbaud-admiring aesthete and will protect the Goddess from your foul bourgeois depredations - en garde!') Schwarzman and Bill
'(Why you little twerp - I outta paddle your behind for you. WTF is Baudelaire? You think she gives a s**t?') Murray in 'Rushmore'.

Why, I might stay awake til dessert!
ardith

United States

#18 Dec 10, 2012
Harry, he could teach me how to play pool and tell me about Neal Cassidy. Harry would have to bring the booze.
Blissfully unaware

United States

#19 Dec 11, 2012
Oh crap...I mixed up who played who....dinner guest....Ted not Bill!!! LMAO....nobody corrected me. Polite for sure...hee hee

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Keanu Reeves Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Does Keanu Reeves hide behind JustRightNow ? (Feb '12) Aug 15 Not keanu 963
does keanu ever writes back to his fans?? (Nov '09) Aug 10 Jen 118
Is Ana de Armas Secret Keanu's Wife and The Mo... Aug 9 yes 2
COMPANY FILMS trash-free (Oct '09) Jul '17 Suz 44
News 'The Matrix' stars Keanu Reeves, Carrie-Anne Mo... (Feb '17) Jun '17 AmPieJam UncleSam 4
Shakespeare in the Kitchen! (Jul '09) Jun '17 Andromeda-1 594
Is Keanu a going concern? May '17 Username 45
More from around the web