Keanus secret love affair

Posted in the Keanu Reeves Forum

First Prev
of 15
Next Last
Wyte James

Oconomowoc, WI

#1 Oct 29, 2012
Belind Peregrin Schull Spain. Paris lovers under the radar.

Kissing desease Manoo is Keanu. He is cheating on his wife. Belidna the spainish fly fcks everyone. the are both bisexuals and play their nasty games on Ugossip Keanu and LULU is her name. Jeremy Make is trying to marry her. She is called the whore that rides the beast keanu. black jack daniels and his blue eyed betty diane. Gabriel Hates Michiel for fcking him over with that btch. Keanu and the gang with her are going straight to hell.
julietheone

Manchester, UK

#2 Nov 3, 2012
I hear Keanu has loads of secret love affairs, because i have read, he says its because he likes his privacy regarding his love life,which i think is mean, especially when so many people hanker after him thinking he is single.
julietheone

Manchester, UK

#3 Nov 3, 2012
I read on the internet recently (a few days ago) that he has a long time girlfriend, who is pregnant, and they have been looking at engagement rings together and they may be getting married at Christmas. Does anyone know if this is true or not?
yelenav

Brussels, Belgium

#4 Nov 3, 2012
julietheone wrote:
I read on the internet recently (a few days ago) that he has a long time girlfriend, who is pregnant, and they have been looking at engagement rings together and they may be getting married at Christmas. Does anyone know if this is true or not?
Julie, I know him for less than 2 years, and even during this short time he was so many times "married" to so many women... I shouldn't take all internet rumours too seriousely.
He grew up between 3 women, may be he just got enough of female family environment?
julietheone

Manchester, UK

#5 Nov 3, 2012
I am trying to find out in particular,if Keanu's "long time girlfriend",who is "Pregnant" and who he is looking for "engagement rings" with, has ever named herself as either Julie or Sheerin but neither of them names are her real names? Does anyone know what her real name is? Just to confirm,my real name is Julie and i am not Keanu's long time girlfriend,(as far as i am aware)i am not pregnant,and i have not been looking for engagemant rings with him either.
julietheone

Manchester, UK

#6 Nov 3, 2012
Yelenav,for some reason,i do not think it is just an internet rumour,so i am trying to find out if it is true or not, and what her real name is??
julietheone

Manchester, UK

#7 Nov 3, 2012
Yelenav,this is where it says about him going to be a dad, and looking for engagement rings with long time girlfriend.......en.mediamass. net
yelenav

Brussels, Belgium

#8 Nov 3, 2012
julietheone wrote:
Yelenav,this is where it says about him going to be a dad, and looking for engagement rings with long time girlfriend.......en.mediamass. net
"The name “Mediamass”
The project's name is an ironic reversal of portmanteau “mass-media”(media for the masses) in “media-mass” which here means “media en masse” as mass production and therefore mass consumption are the object of our criticism.

The website “mediamass.net”
The website mediamass.net is the medium of our satire to expose with humour, exaggeration and ridicule the contemporary mass production and mass consumption that we observe

Also it will not only mock the procuders (mainstream media, journalists) as it is common when questioning and criticizing mass media, but also the consumers as one cannot exist without the other. Sensationalism, lack of verification of information, ethics and standards issues are only symptoms of the actual social and economic order. This is particularly obvious when observing the role of social networking sites in spreading rumours.

Our ‘People’ section
Our website is very new (launched back at the end of October 2012) and still under construction. The ‘People’ section the only active one.

The concept is to select the most typical, representative and recurrent articles across Gossip magazines and to make them available for all the celebrities in our database.

The ‘People’ section is a humorous parody of Gossip magazines, all stories are obviously not true."

So, as you can see, information, that you've found there is OBVIOUSLY NOT TRUE, no reasons to be worry
julietheone

Manchester, UK

#9 Nov 3, 2012
Yelenav,but some GOSSIP is true!
Blissfully unaware

Fontana, KS

#10 Nov 3, 2012
julietheone wrote:
How do you know?
julietheone

Manchester, UK

#11 Nov 3, 2012
Blissfully unaware wrote:
<quoted text>
How do you know?
I do not know if the Keanu Marriage is true,but some gossip you read about sometimes turns out to be true.
yelenav

Brussels, Belgium

#12 Nov 3, 2012
julietheone wrote:
Well, some of them are true, probably. But which one about Keanu was true? I can't remember?
Blissfully unaware

Fontana, KS

#13 Nov 3, 2012
julietheone wrote:
Where did you read it on the net? I am thinking "IF" it was true you would read it everywhere... I really don't think its true. He has been single too long, people get set in their ways. I see him as being comfortable single. But, only he knows for sure.*=0)
Blissfully unaware

Fontana, KS

#14 Nov 3, 2012
Wait a second, didn't "Julie Stewart" post something crazy on the oscars question for Keanu??? I remember her posting again & asked something about another girl named Julie...weird!!!!!!
julietheone

Manchester, UK

#15 Nov 4, 2012
Yeah,it will be very weird indeed if Sheerin has ever used the name Julie!
julietheone

Manchester, UK

#16 Nov 4, 2012
....or even if any of his past girlfriends have used the name Julie if it wasn't their real name,that would be weird, too!
Blissfully unaware

United States

#17 Nov 4, 2012
julietheone wrote:
....or even if any of his past girlfriends have used the name Julie if it wasn't their real name,that would be weird, too!
Huh?
ardith

United States

#18 Nov 5, 2012
All his affairs are with men, so they have to be secret.
julietheone

Manchester, UK

#19 Nov 6, 2012
ardith wrote:
All his affairs are with men, so they have to be secret.
"All his affairs are with men"??,but most people say he is bisexual,so i think he is having secret affairs with women too,but why do his affairs have to be secret,is it because he is already married??
Blissfully unaware

United States

#20 Nov 6, 2012
julietheone wrote:
<quoted text>
"All his affairs are with men"??,but most people say he is bisexual,so i think he is having secret affairs with women too,but why do his affairs have to be secret,is it because he is already married??
He is not married, LukaM would have told us....she knows everything about him!*=0)

Honestly, I think KR loves deeply...but maybe briefly? He doesn't seem to me he would commit since he is career oriented. Not like I know the guy, but to me....he would let go and live solo, rather then have a lover on the back burner. Its not fair to anyone. Do you want a half committed man? He respects women more then that.(my perception of course).

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 15
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Keanu Reeves Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Keanu Reeves Gets Called Out for Using The Lord... 17 hr Andromeda-1 3
Knock Knock : Grade: D+ Mon why why why 16
Poll Have you ever met Keanu Reeves in person? (Jan '08) May 25 guest 22
Keanu Reeves Psychic Prediction From Psychic-Su... May 25 Celebrity psychic 62
Is Keanu Reeves dating Ana De Armas? (Aug '14) May 25 Light 31
Defenders of the Faith (Jul '09) May 24 No and No 1,497
Who do you want to be ? May 17 Suzanne 81
More from around the web