Keanu “straight, gay or bisexual?”
ardith

United States

#103 Apr 13, 2012
I found this on another board. Surprised because I thought I was the only one who thought Keanu and Tiger were having an affair.

"Tiger Chen know shit about the real Chinese Kung Fu, nevertheless...since Keanu is crazy about this lame Chinese cun who's from a very poor place of China and actually is not a real gay but would be anything for money & fame. Thus, he gained the major role in Keanu's new Kung Fu movie. What a evil world!"

Was this person just joking?
yelenav

Brussels, Belgium

#104 Apr 13, 2012
about which part?
ardith

United States

#105 Apr 13, 2012
I share my thoughts at different boards so I feel like someone could be teasing me with a post like this.

I actually thought Tiger fell in love with Keanu.
ardith

United States

#106 Apr 14, 2012
Now I don't think that was a joke. I think it was someone who is actually worried about the film. Jack Haddox.

I still feel like Tiger is in love with Keanu.

This is just an opinion.
yelenav

Belgium

#107 Apr 15, 2012
Don't know, at all photo's of they together ( a few)which I saw, they look distant, reserved, and Hu Chen the most. What proofs actually nothing.

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#108 Apr 15, 2012
ardith wrote:
I found this on another board.
which board?
ardith

United States

#109 Apr 15, 2012
You don't care. Someone posted that and you don't have the curiosity to question, "Who posted it and is it true?" No...you don't think it's true...it never crosses your mind that a man named Jack Haddox might be worried about the production. Nope, you just wonder what board. Maybe it's not Haddox but someone posted it, now don't you wonder why? I wonder.

At least you ask something...all the dithering idiots on the other boards completely ignored it, guess why? Can you understand why I say they put their heads in the sand? What a bunch of brainless fools.

It was Datalounge on a thread which I believe, was the Who's bisexual thread.

Location hidden

#110 Apr 15, 2012
Yes, I can guess why people on the other two boards on which you posted your little piece of gossip ignored it. And I also guess you already know the answer.

And thanks for presuming you already know whether I cared or thought it was true.
So it's Datalounge. That answers all the questions I allegedly didn't have.
Thanks again.

I'm still wondering about one thing, though: why do you keep spreading negative gossip and build negative expectations about both 47 Ronin and MOTC, on several different boards?
sheer curiosity, nothing more.
yelenav

Belgium

#111 Apr 15, 2012
Well, when she knew which board, she could go there and find it out self, doesn't she? And, knowing Luca, she would. I'm not, too lazy, complicated relationship with my PC and still sick a bit. Well, I tried to Google the name jack haddox - without result.
It looks like there was promo offer of mysteries last time, even I've got too much (thinking that "crime&mystery" - my favorite genre!).At this moment I can't breath through my nose, so my brain gets not enough oxygene - pleace, just explain it as for the dummies!
yelenav

Belgium

#112 Apr 15, 2012
Happy Easter,Luca!
Did you done something special today? Coloured eggs? Cakes? Family dinner?

Location hidden

#113 Apr 15, 2012
yelenav wrote:
Well, when she knew which board, she could go there and find it out self, doesn't she? And, knowing Luca, she would.
she did :)

and following the Oracle's advice, she made up her own damn mind about what she found ;)

Location hidden

#114 Apr 15, 2012
yelenav wrote:
Happy Easter,Luca!
Did you done something special today? Coloured eggs? Cakes? Family dinner?
thanks, same to you :)

As I said before, I don't cook - well, I can cook a few things, but festive lunch/dinner is just not my thing, so family lunch it was, at my mother's place.
I did make colored eggs, though; bought a simple kit and the result was shiny colored eggs, with a bit of a metallic hue. Alien bunny eggs :D
ardith

United States

#115 Apr 15, 2012
Luca...it's gossip and it was presented as if it was written by someone who either cared about the film or someone who was very disappointed because he didn't get hired for the film.

AND YOU DON'T LIKE IT and of course dismissed it because god KNOWS it implies that Keanu is gay. Get over it. He is gay.

Why do you even come here? You don't want to talk about Keanu or his work. Oh I know, you have to protect his GOOD name against that awful ardith, who thinks he a pedophile...no, excuse me...against that awful ardith, who thinks he is a happy gay man.

Location hidden

#116 Apr 15, 2012
ooooh, caps lock. Am I supposed to feel intimidated or something?

yes, it is gossip. I wanted to read it in the context it was posted, on the original board. I asked you the info. you provided it. I thanked you.
why can't we be civilized about it?

I'm here for the conversations, ardith. As simple as that.

“"Daddy's coming"”

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#117 Apr 15, 2012
http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/news/keanu-r...

Is this a valid source of info? I honestly have no clue. Once I found some info on Wikipedia, which I thought to be good place for info and I was told it was crap.

To speak directly to Ardith, you are not aweful, you just seem too one dimentional..mostly focusing on K's sexuality. I was thinking about that glass house..err closet. Maybe you are correct, maybe Keanu is a happy gay man that has to hide is true love. A happy man that can't walk down the street holding his love's hand for fear of the repercussions. A happy man that has to hide him away. Let us play along and say you are correct. My heart goes out to him to have to walk that fine line and not be himself. And bless his love's heart, for him hiding in the shadows, unable to express his true feelings. Beings discreet is one thing..being denied is another. So my heart would feel bad for him, were that the case. Do I know? Nope. Do I care? Ehh, just would be bummed, I'm only able to sport a strap on.

And just because a gay/bi/lesbian person falls in love with you, doesn't mean you are gay/bi/or lesbian. Anywho..I have faith in Keanu's vision. He has had the world stumped for a long time, lest I remind you about good ole 'Ted'.

So how bout we just wish him the best? My mom taught me,'If you can't say something nice, don't say anything at all'.

And if you think he is happy, share that part rather than bash other's that either aren't willing to entertain such thoughts or who perhaps could careless what he does in the privacy of his own life.

Happy Sunday..
ardith

United States

#118 Apr 15, 2012
The pictures I've seen of Keanu and Tige,r they were very close and there are many photos of them together...I think more with him and Tiger than Keanu and anyone else.

I'm on Keanu boards to talk about Keanu...when I want to talk about other things, I go other places. Of course I seem one dimensional because when I am at a Keanu board, I'm focussed on Keanu.

For some time now, I've been believing that Keanu is having a loving relationship with Tiger. An adult relationship. The JH poster comes along and makes it sound like a phony relationship.

Some people were upset because many seemed to think that Jennifer and Keanu were not real boyfriend and girlfriend...now someone comes along and makes it sound like Tiger is just using the casting couch. I wanted the more romantic story that Keanu and Tiger were a real couple. I guess I'm just old fashioned.
natalie

Kedron, Australia

#119 Oct 12, 2012
Some Greek plastic surgeon said that he did a acelift on Keanu and that he had to sign papers in front of lawyers and Keanu's male partner. Wonder who the male partner was and if he has been Keanu's boyfriend for a long time. I bet Keanu has a really wealthy male partner, maybe a billionaire. I do think that Keanu is bisexual though, that has been a rumour for years.Probably will never marry though so as not to be a liar.

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

#120 Oct 12, 2012
natalie wrote:
Some Greek plastic surgeon said that he did a acelift on Keanu and that he had to sign papers in front of lawyers and Keanu's male partner. Wonder who the male partner was and if he has been Keanu's boyfriend for a long time. I bet Keanu has a really wealthy male partner, maybe a billionaire. I do think that Keanu is bisexual though, that has been a rumour for years.Probably will never marry though so as not to be a liar.
Yeah, I doubt he is gay! Have you ever read James Dean biography??? Pretty similar...in someways. Both started with cola commercials..JD was Pepsi. Both had rumors of being gay in first of career. Both had sex appeal, except no nudity photo of Keanu holding his baby maker.. Who likes those types of photos anyways? Humm, I wonder what James Dean would have done if lived?? He was one sexy man (exclude cigarette) lol *= O)
Sunny Baudelaire

Ireland

#121 Oct 13, 2012
Donna wrote:
He is gayer than a purple and pink Easter Basket...if you can't see that he likes guys...you are just blind. There is no need to argue about something that is obvious to everyone, except children.
Gosh. Talk about one note.

You make my Tomy alarm sound like Beethovens Ninth!

<burp>
yoyomay

Ireland

#122 Oct 15, 2012
natalie wrote:
And you havent left Crazy Town!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Keanu Reeves Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
friend of his friends (Sep '13) Sat I am unto you 51
Keanu astrology Feb 16 Anna Romanovskaja 2
does keanu ever writes back to his fans?? (Nov '09) Feb 11 Tina 115
News As John Wick, Keanu Reeves Is Mr. Do-It-Yourself Feb 11 Anna Romanovskaja 1
News 'John Wick Chronicles' Hits Steam VR In 2017, T... Feb 10 annawerner 2
News 'The Matrix' stars Keanu Reeves, Carrie-Anne Mo... Feb 3 Anna Romanovskaja 1
Keanu Reeves enjoys wide live chess games using... (Jul '16) Feb 3 Anna Romanovskaja 20
Keanu and Jennifer Syme -The real story? (May '13) Oct '16 Seqhmet 295
More from around the web