Keanu “straight, gay or bisexual?”

Posted in the Keanu Reeves Forum

First Prev
of 13
Next Last

Since: Apr 09

Crediton, UK

#1 Apr 28, 2009
I have to say that Keanu Reeves is 100% gorgeous-looking man, but is it possible that he’s also a gay or bisexual man as well?

I mean having many female friends doesn’t mean that the man is definitely straight, probably is just a way to protect his own interests in the film industry.

I read somewhere saying that Keanu never ever cohabiting with any woman in his life and I don’t want to be sound nasty here, but his so-called ex “Jennifer Syme” that passed away in a car accident could have been just his very close female friend that he trusted so much and they decided to have a baby together, because these days there are some gay men out there that would have a baby with their close female friend or a lesbian, so that they can be a parent as well.

“I'm Mickey Mouse. They don't know who's inside the suit!”–Keanu Reeves
Whatever

Kanata, Canada

#2 Apr 28, 2009
Maybe the man is evolved enough to know that marriage is just a technicality. Or maybe he thinks the vows we take 'the day of', reflect who we WERE then. Meaning we all evolve so why bother setting himself or his would be partner up for inevitable disappointment?

Wouldn't it be grand if it were always like high school? You meet somebody and they like you for who you are and what you have to offer (yourself). You're together for the simple fact that you guys like each other... that you're not being sized up by what you can deliver, i.e, a healthy uterus and "fresh" eggs, a six-figure bank account, a life of leisure. That there isn't some list of attributes being checked off with thoughts of "you'll do"... that is until they get their meat hooks into you and begin to work on who it is they really want you to be.

I think I'd have a trust issue if I were him. He needs to find himself a married woman who has as much to lose as he does.:0)
RESPITE

Australia

#3 Apr 28, 2009
Love, go back and read some other posts as you can see this topic as stupid as it is has been discussed over and over.
An American in London

UK

#5 Jul 6, 2009
Ruyi wrote:
I have to say that Keanu Reeves is 100% gorgeous-looking man, but is it possible that he’s also a gay or bisexual man as well?
I mean having many female friends doesn’t mean that the man is definitely straight, probably is just a way to protect his own interests in the film industry.
I read somewhere saying that Keanu never ever cohabiting with any woman in his life and I don’t want to be sound nasty here, but his so-called ex “Jennifer Syme” that passed away in a car accident could have been just his very close female friend that he trusted so much and they decided to have a baby together, because these days there are some gay men out there that would have a baby with their close female friend or a lesbian, so that they can be a parent as well.
“I'm Mickey Mouse. They don't know who's inside the suit!”–Keanu Reeves
How about...he's all of them on a quarterly basis and then for the fourth quarter he tosses a coin? What would Mickey Mouse do?

“Keanu Rocks”

Since: Sep 08

Southampton

#6 Jul 7, 2009
He does what he wants, thats what make him even more sexy to me!! He could shagg the queen for all i care!!

Location hidden

#7 Jul 7, 2009
bungeegee wrote:
He does what he wants, thats what make him even more sexy to me!! He could shagg the queen for all i care!!
LMAO, good one. Crooked tiaras. Oh, my!

“Keanu Rocks”

Southampton

#8 Jul 7, 2009
any baggy stockings!!!

Location hidden

#9 Jul 7, 2009
Trapeze! Yippie ky-yay~!

“Keanu Rocks”

Southampton

#10 Jul 7, 2009
lol now that is funny!!
Michael

Auckland, New Zealand

#11 Jun 24, 2010
I know for certain that Keanu Reeves is not gay or straight but he is bisexual.
If you check out some of his interviews he denies being gay and he wont confirm he is heterosexual, go figure...
I know there are alot of people who want to believe he is heterosexual but he isn't.

“Life is what you make it”

Since: Aug 09

Location hidden

#12 Jun 24, 2010
In my words: this man is "HOT". No matter if he´s going to the right, to the left or backwards.

Since: Dec 06

Location hidden

#13 Jun 24, 2010
Well, Michael knows KR is bisexual from checking some of his interviews. That is REAL knowledge I guess. Maybe his answers in interviews just say 'none of your business' or 'you should be more interested in my work than in my sexual orientation' or 'no comment, no judgement, so no further questions'. But well, everyone is free to read between the lines what they want to read.
;o)

“Keanu Rocks”

Southampton

#14 Jun 24, 2010
he is in to aliens and i have photo proof lol he will be anything you want him to be and only what he is!!

Location hidden

#15 Jun 25, 2010
Kate and Bungeegee you guys are worth logging on to Friday night.

I love you guys.

xox

(Merlot moment and I don't care)

tee-hee...

“Keanu Rocks”

Southampton

#16 Jun 26, 2010
lol we try

Since: Dec 06

Location hidden

#17 Jun 26, 2010
LOL!
I love you too, Annie.
And you as well, Bungeegee.
I'm also having a merlot moment...whatever that is.
Hehee!

(I'm having a glass of wine, I think that's it, right?)

Annie, I still have not answered yet. Didn't find the time to answer properly. Need some translation first, so it takes a bit longer for me. I hope tomorrow.

Hey Bungeegee!!!!
Tomorrow is England vs. Germany!
:oS

I really wish you luck, but....to be honest, I'm not sad, when we win.
Maybe both teams can make it to the next round anyhow.
;o)

“Keanu Rocks”

Southampton

#18 Jun 26, 2010
kknock outs now, will keep fingers crossed for both teams, support them both (always have 2 teams)
anonymous

Cape Town, South Africa

#19 Oct 21, 2010
you know what would be a delicious scandal?if there was a photos or vid of keanu doing a guy and i dont mean for a movie
deena

Yorba Linda, CA

#20 Oct 21, 2010
keanu seems pretty straight to me, but he's been single too long, he must have a certain girl in mind, just waiting for her. love him....! he needs to stop working so much and start having some fun, do other things he enjoys so maybe he can meet her. just some advice.

Location hidden

#21 Oct 22, 2010
The more he stays out of a rut (not working) the more he's out and about and meeting new people. Acting took him places, but up until TDTESS it was the same pool of people all-the-time. Now that he's producing he's exposed to a dynamic and ever changing community of players. That means he is learning and evolving.

He does appear to have been single for a long time. However, I think there is someone hiding in plain sight. You know, arriving ahead of him, leaving before/after him. Quiet evenings in. Eating in establishments where they can dine privately and uninterrupted. Quiet weekends at a friend's country home, etc.

It's not so hard to do as long as it's not about being 'the beautiful couple'.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 13
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Keanu Reeves Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Is Keanu a going concern? 18 hr Martina 1
Penis Pics (Apr '12) Apr 21 Lightning Girl 35
How do you use power.? (Oct '14) Apr 21 Username 24
News Keanu Reeves Is Heading To TV For The First Time Apr 20 Username 1
Paparazzi Apr 11 Username 2
friend of his friends (Sep '13) Apr 7 Desiree 52
Keanu, Jewelry and Tattoos Apr 7 Daisy 3
More from around the web