Kim, Keanu's Beloved Sister
First Prev
of 12
Next Last

“Dum Di Dum”

Since: Oct 09

Location hidden

#232 Nov 11, 2011
Agree. I donīt think, she would post such pictures...

Since: Apr 09

Location hidden

#233 Nov 11, 2011
You know when they say "matchie matchie".

Same diff.

Too obvious.
jody

Plymouth Meeting, PA

#234 Jun 19, 2012
is his sister still living overseas? i saw a picture of her with him maybe last year? anyone know?
Sandy

Harleysville, PA

#235 Oct 18, 2013
Saw Keanu and Kim 2 weeks ago in NYC. Kim looks ok, thin but with short hair( chin length bob). Dark suit and pearls. I guess she is okay now healthwise. They seem to be with another girl too maybe cousin? thin, petite looks like Keanu too.
ardith

Winter Garden, FL

#236 Oct 19, 2013
Saw pictures of Kim with what was said to be her boyfriend last summer. She looked very happy, she seemed to be at a party. The guy who was said to be her boyfriend kind of reminded me of the actor from Homeland but I can't think of his name.

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

#237 Oct 20, 2013
What made you think those photos were taken last summer?
Sandy

Harleysville, PA

#238 Oct 20, 2013
I think Kim is now Keanu's business manager? Didn't he part ways with his long time manager (and article said Keanu's sister never liked manager?) last year and Kim stepped in? I believe she moved back to CA to take care of his personal and business lives.
ardith

United States

#239 Oct 21, 2013
According to the article, he stayed with Three Arts but with a couple of younger managers, I think.

I imagine he has an accountant. Does Kim do accounting and taxes?
ardith

United States

#240 Oct 21, 2013
I only thought they were from last summer because the person who posted them said last summer or I got that impression. Kim looked older, healthy and happy. So it all seemed good to me.
VYelena

Belgium

#241 Oct 21, 2013
Sandy wrote:
I believe she moved back to CA to take care of his personal and business lives.
I hope, she doesn't. It's (almost) never a good idea to mix family and business and she isn't professional manager to care about his complicated business life. And about his personal - how she supposed to care about her almost 50 brother? Subscribe him for a dating site?
I really hope she didn't "offer her life in His name"
Just do a dinner together here, shopping there and from time to time - long phone chat at some impossible hour in the night - wouldn't that be perfect?
joy

Coatesville, PA

#242 Oct 22, 2013
Doesn't she live with him in LA?
Dr Keanusbeard

Ireland

#243 Oct 22, 2013
Yel: Agree. I think Kim probably has enough on her own plate without dealing with what's on his too. Personally, I think Miesel (sp?)- if she's still his publicist - earns every red cent.

And them some.
anon

UK

#244 May 3, 2016
Bev - England wrote:
We shouldn't speculate...
I am sure that things are difficult enough without having to read these messages.
I am just back from holidays, I can assure you that Kim is alive, very brave and fighting such a battle that would make anyone proud.
Let's close this subject and give them the privacy and respect that they deserve!
Fact is she died from battling cancer and he tried everything money could buy but she is dead and he wouldn't read things like this . Also Wikipedia is not always correct. He was born in Essex and moved to America when he was 9. That is all facts.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 12
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Keanu Reeves Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Keanu Reeves must tell the truth to the public (Mar '14) Fri India West 158
Live for me Argentina Fri India West 1
friend of his friends (Sep '13) Dec 13 pick me 53
Ok, let's see what happens here :) Dec 12 SarahGoodWitchSalem 3
Keanu on women? (Feb '12) Nov 29 lonelyangel670 566
Keanu On Women (Jan '12) Nov 28 India West 157
Keanu Reeves is looking for his hero. (Mar '07) Nov 28 India Wset 730
More from around the web