WHAT? Are Charlize Theron and Keanu Reeves a couple?

May 4, 2010 Full story: Examiner.com 44

She's touching the inside of his jacket. It must be love. TMZ Keanu Reeves and Charlize Theron have played lovers in Sweet November and The Devil's Advocate , and it appears life is imitating art, because the two were spotted out hugging on each other in a more-than-friends kind of way.

Full Story

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#22 Apr 20, 2012
So the story published by In Touch is paid publicity bullshit, while this
http://wonderwall.msn.com/movies/gossip-roman...
is the epitome of professional journalism, reliability and research.

yup.
ardith

United States

#23 Apr 20, 2012
Luca, we know Keanu has been in China for many months. Now you know they have tried to put him with Charlize before as well as Sandra...I wish to hell he was with Charlize or Sandra but the fact is...he's not. And why not? Charlize is beautiful and she seems to love Keanu...but Keanu never gets the girl.
ardith

United States

#24 Apr 20, 2012
Why did you ask anyway? Do you think Scarsguaard(sp) is gay? He is lusted after by men and women but I have no idea about his preference.

“"Daddy's coming"”

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#25 Apr 20, 2012
Ardith, I must say you have little faith in Keanu. Just because someone is good looking..really means nothing. If all you want in life is looks..you will starve when you get older, go through lots of people and never really be satisfied.

There is much more to Keanu than meets the eye. I think Keanu would tell you to keep an open mind, leave your judgements at the door and enjoy the show! See how easy it is to put words in his mouth?

Note to K..please forgive me if you had a mouthfull of food when I stuck my words in there! Take a sip of water!
ardith

United States

#26 Apr 20, 2012
Everything I've seen about Charlize makes me think that she is very intelligent and a kind person.

I think Keanu chose Rob Mailhouse and now Tiger (pure speculation). Who do you think Keanu would choose?

“"Daddy's coming"”

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#27 Apr 20, 2012
I would hope that he would choose the right one! Someone that loves him for him..not for what he can give them, do for them. Someone that understands his many facets. That would be my wish for him!

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#28 Apr 21, 2012
What 'we' know and what 'I' know are two different things.

What I meant is that both articles are a waste of cyberspace.
yelenav

Mechelen, Belgium

#29 Apr 21, 2012
Queen 182:"All I know is that you want Keanu to be the way you want him to be"
Ardith:"The whole point is, I never wanted him to be any way"

I think, at some way, each of us want him. To be the way we want him to be.No problem, so long we don't push or pull him this way.

But about KR and Charlize( personally I don't believe ) or any other.

Ardith, you immediately find this message PR trick.

Imagine, he gets really love/relatonship. To keep it easy ( for his PR agent) imagine , it would be with a woman ( I don't ask to believe in woman, just imagine). How should sounds real truthfull message?
yelenav

Marcinelle, Belgium

#30 Apr 24, 2012
ardith wrote:
Everything I've seen about Charlize makes me think that she is very intelligent and a kind person.
I think Keanu chose Rob Mailhouse and now Tiger (pure speculation). Who do you think Keanu would choose?
Pure specultion? You mean,from this 3? Difficult.
Personally, I shouldchose Mailhouse. The reason - I don't really know, how he looks :)
I've seen only groupsphoto from Dogstar' CD , you can guess which of guys took my attention.
With all my rich immagination, I can't find anithing attctive in Hu Chen ( it should be not in his look?)
And I'm sure, Charlize is very handsome, very attractive, very intelligent and dammn talanted woman. Kind? Sory,don't feel .
Could always be wrong!

“Dum Di Dum”

Since: Oct 09

Location hidden

#31 Apr 27, 2012
Showbiz...Another made story...

Since: Mar 12

Location hidden

#32 Apr 27, 2012
Keanu and Charlize... don't think so. She is beautiful and seems to be lovely but there is sth about this idea of them being together that it doesn't make sense and its kinda wrong.... but then maybe I'm wrong. I'm hoping for Sandra Bullock- she seems to be so sweat, funny...!!! and I know that there are probably only friends but still, who knows:)

http://www.youtube.com/watch...

Location hidden

#33 Apr 27, 2012
Sophie-Ellie wrote:
Keanu and Charlize... don't think so. She is beautiful and seems to be lovely but there is sth about this idea of them being together that it doesn't make sense and its kinda wrong.... but then maybe I'm wrong. I'm hoping for Sandra Bullock- she seems to be so sweat, funny...!!! and I know that there are probably only friends but still, who knows:)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =RT0l6IGoqjEXX
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
She has a great sense of humor and he is so stiff for most of the time.
sara

Brisbane, Australia

#34 Apr 28, 2012
Charlize and Keanu would end up like brother and sister. Maybe there was spark in the beginning but I think it faded quickly. They don't have the chemistry to last. Same with Sandra Bullock. Both these ladies have Leo as a star sign and he is a virgo. Not a good match.

Location hidden

#35 Apr 28, 2012
AAnion wrote:
<quoted text>
She has a great sense of humor and he is so stiff for most of the time.
stiff for most of the time:) hmmm:)...that's very good for him:).... ok that was little bit dirty; I'm blaming the other thread:)

Location hidden

#36 Apr 28, 2012
Sophie-Ellie wrote:
<quoted text>
stiff for most of the time:) hmmm:)...that's very good for him:).... ok that was little bit dirty; I'm blaming the other thread:)
Sorry, just blame it on my wording :)
yelenav

Brussels, Belgium

#37 Apr 28, 2012
Do you know, those first youtube?com.watch-thing, accidentally, it is my favorite Keanu-movie.May be even more than "Constantine". Only, it's much shorter:(
I'm affraid , after the years he'd learned to cultivate this shy, woody, unsure...
But then it was, I believe, real.
If I saw it more than 15 years ago, should I got charmed? Don't know.At my 25 I more admired older, experenced, assured, wiser men.
Not that I have a lot of experience now, well a bit of undertanding.I still like older men ( because I am older).Experience is less important than understaning. And selfirony is much better than too much selfconfidence.
Just me

London, UK

#38 Jan 8, 2013
Keanu is definitely straight... i met him and that's what he said!
yelenav

Ressaix, Belgium

#39 Jan 8, 2013
Just me wrote:
Keanu is definitely straight... i met him and that's what he said!
Said or done?:D
yelenav

Ressaix, Belgium

#40 Jan 8, 2013
Hope, I didn't shocked you too much. Sorry, had rotten evening and our poore boy got the bill.

@Just me : you are lucky beeing, even twice in my eyes. You live in the city, I would love to live and you're spoken to man I would like to have a talk with :]
But now you have to say "B" and the rest of alfabeth
betty not my real name

Brisbane, Australia

#41 Jul 8, 2013
I don't know about Keanu...but you can tell she loves him...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Keanu Reeves Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Defenders of the Faith (Jul '09) 1 hr Kate67 1,474
Reeves wants to get married (Jun '06) Dec 20 V Yelena 144
Shakespeare in the Kitchen! (Jul '09) Dec 19 Andromeda-1 566
Amanda De......Cadenet (May '10) Dec 13 nadia 157
Kcharlie secret love Dec 12 Seraphina 4
by the way (Sep '12) Dec 11 Andromeda-1 953
Is Keanu Reeves dating Ana De Armas? Dec 10 toto 30
More from around the web