WHAT? Are Charlize Theron and Keanu R...

WHAT? Are Charlize Theron and Keanu Reeves a couple?

There are 44 comments on the Examiner.com story from May 4, 2010, titled WHAT? Are Charlize Theron and Keanu Reeves a couple?. In it, Examiner.com reports that:

She's touching the inside of his jacket. It must be love. TMZ Keanu Reeves and Charlize Theron have played lovers in Sweet November and The Devil's Advocate , and it appears life is imitating art, because the two were spotted out hugging on each other in a more-than-friends kind of way.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Examiner.com.

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Dawn M Nevills

Petrolia, Canada

#1 May 5, 2010
Well, good for them. She's beautiful, successful, and single, and he deserves all of those things.
Besides, there is nothing quite so endearing, than seeing two people comfortable with each other celebrating the sweetness of life, together, too.
Here's to spring, and life, and joy! May we always have moments like these, to savour, and celebrate, and share....
It's also rather wonderful when joy overflows into the exuberance of a quietly and characteristically generous, tip. They're funny, those gentle, quiet types.....xo.(In the best possible way...)
deena

Rolla, MO

#2 May 5, 2010
http://www.celebuzz.com/charlize-theron-keanu...

Well I sort of saw this coming. She's too newly single to jump into anything new, if you ask me, and at least I know Keanu likes tall blondes (hint hint) lol. But joking aside, they are close, and might just be close friends in these photo's. He looks really good, he cleans up nicely, doesn't he? I can't wait to move back to Hollywood in three weeks. My year long vacation in the country is finally over. CHEERS!
deena

Rolla, MO

#3 May 5, 2010
http://www.tmz.com/2010/05/04/keanu-reeves-ch...

yeah that was just a friendly kiss. who wouldn't want to squeeze and feel her up alittle... hehe.
deena

Rolla, MO

#4 May 5, 2010
one more...
they have always been touchy feelie

“Keanu Rocks”

Since: Sep 08

Southampton

#5 May 6, 2010
aw are they holding hands? anyways a little grope never hurt anyone, as long as it went both ways lol!!

Since: Jan 10

Spain

#6 May 6, 2010
If they are a couple, good for them!
fiifffffi

Warsaw, Poland

#7 May 7, 2010
I wish them all luck! The best couples are very often just friends at the beginning. And then there is love. They are both beautiful and successful. If they are really together this can really work!
deena

Chicago, IL

#8 May 7, 2010
Why is it automatically decided that a possible hook-up occurs whenever K is having lunch/dinner with a female? He hasn't been erious about anyone in a long ass time I bet.

“Keanu Rocks”

Since: Sep 08

Southampton

#9 May 8, 2010
Its coz its what we want for him I suppose. The do make a loverly couple tho.

Since: Apr 09

Location hidden

#11 Apr 19, 2012
I guess I'm the only one on the planet who didn't hear about CL adopting a baby boy.

Somehow in my quest for news about KR filming in China, I came across this:

http://www.intouchweekly.com/2012/04/charlize...

First comes love and marriage, then the baby carriage? Not for Charlize Theron. Now that she’s a single mom to adopted son Jackson, Charlize is looking for a baby daddy. And the 36-year-old actress has her sights set on her longtime friend — and rumored former beau — Keanu Reeves!

A pal says the Sweet November co-stars have gotten closer since Charlize brought home Jackson and friends think a rekindled romance is inevitable.“They were friends with benefits in the past,” the friend says,“but now it’s something more.”

So is Keanu, 47, dad material?“He babysits and brings toys when he visits Charlize and Jackson,” the friend reports.“He even built the crib and changes diapers!” Sounds like a keeper!

I'm taking this with a grain of salt.(I googled CL adopts and People had it Mar 14. Wasn't he in China, then?)

Location hidden

#12 Apr 19, 2012
Meant CT

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#13 Apr 19, 2012
tabloids will be tabloids ;)

Location hidden

#14 Apr 19, 2012
No kidding. LOL... I remember seeing her on Piers Morgan not long ago. Her body language and spoken language was pointed that they were just friends.

I'm just really surprised that I didn't hear anything about her adoption. I guess I need to read more or watch more entertainment news.!:0)
ardith

United States

#15 Apr 19, 2012
Keanu has been in China for many months and Charlize is seeing Alexander Skarsgaard.

Keanu needs publicity since he has a big expensive film coming out next winter...they need to beard him alittle.

“"Daddy's coming"”

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#16 Apr 19, 2012
ardith wrote:
Keanu has been in China for many months and Charlize is seeing Alexander Skarsgaard.
Keanu needs publicity since he has a big expensive film coming out next winter...they need to beard him alittle.
..one dimentional..do you understand my comment now?
ardith

United States

#17 Apr 20, 2012
All I know is that Keanu and Charlize are not together and In Touch put something into their magazine, because Keanu's publicist wanted them too. Now if Keanu has real girlfriends, his publicist doesn't have to spread bullshit. It really is that simple.

“"Daddy's coming"”

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#18 Apr 20, 2012
All I know is that you want Keanu to be the way you want him to be.
ardith

United States

#19 Apr 20, 2012
The whole point is, I never wanted him to be any way. I always just read about him and accepted him as he was. After everything I've read, I formed opinions. I have an open mind and I never tried to fit him in a box and I never tried to make him into a God. We are all human. I never thought he was one of his characters. I did think he was a very attractive guy who was making it in Hollywood. Hollywood is a tough town.
Poor Charlize

Brooklyn, NY

#20 Apr 20, 2012
ardith wrote:
Charlize doesn't Reeves. And if he WAS straight and she wanted him she'd already HAVE him: they do have onscreen chemistry. Seriously, when will they stop with making them an off-screen couple?

I think Charlize knows just how twisted Reeves is hence her tears when some late night host brought him up and conversation.
Poor Charlize

Brooklyn, NY

#21 Apr 20, 2012
Whoops. Meant 'Charlize doesn't want Reeves'.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Keanu Reeves Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
keanu has to leave his TURKISH girl 5 hr daredevil82 38
News John Wick: Chapter 2 Photo Reveals His New Dog ... 12 hr daredevil82 4
Keanu Reeves - Astrology Wed Anna Romanovskaja 71
is keanu really crazy? Mon Anna Romanovskaja 24
I want to be on my OWN Mon Anna Romanovskaja 2
A lot of craziness around here ! Mon Malditos 23
Keanu Reeves enjoys wide live chess games using... Sep 22 daredevil82 18
More from around the web