Keanu can be very mean to women
First Prev
of 5
Next Last
Ike

Hawthorne, CA

#86 Apr 6, 2007
Let's be clear here. The thread started off as a statement that "Keanu is mean to woman". Also people were posting that they were fed up with the keanu bashing. I said that the increase in keanu bashing came from friends of jennifer (who have already ruined another keanu board with their trashing and simultaneous uppance about jennifer syme). What is being said here, is that these hated trolls toward Keanu (see other threads) are disgruntled friends of jennifer (which makes you wonder about Keanu...but then if you realize they were stalker fans who became lunatic and dangerous) then you can ignore what these hate trolls are saying. I don't understand why you object to Keanu's reputation being protected against them. You can't protect it by hiding behind what you don't want to say. If the hate trolls had never come here, no one would have had to say anything at all about Jennifer Syme. Why should they be allowed to bash Keanu and Amanda, and not be outed? As for Rose, ignoring her, I meant, if she is not going to say anything other than more bashing and name-calling, then ignore her. I never said Rose was part of it. Don't accuse me of what you're afraid of. Again, I'm helping to clarify where these troll posts against Keanu lately are coming from, because there is good reason to believe, based on the behavior of friends of Jennifer on other boards - blatantly admitting they are angry at Keanu (for things he never did) and calling him cheap because these trolls never got their hand on the money, like Silva wanted. Which makes us believe, if they are willing to lie outright, then there was probably never a relationship as told. The pregnancy was a farce created by the trolls to get him, especially after the success of the first Matrix. Wake up, Rose and Olala. Don't be so naive. And if they continue to post negative comments on Keanu, we have the right to expose them as well. Did you read what I wrote? Fair retort. At the other board, they've slowed down their attacks on Keanu because we warned them they would be asking for fair retort. Leo Dicaprio fans would never stand for this. They'd want to know. If these "people" want to continue to bash Keanu with their lies "about how he treats women" (the thread), then they should be ready to have the world know the truth. I don't have to put up with trolls bashing the reputation of a celebrity I've always admired. I don't. I started to believe them, and was disappointed in him. So I started to look into it, because these troll posters started saying things which were downright nasty and seemed to want to hurt the fans too. So, too bad, Olala and Rose, don't read it then. Others who don't post, have a right to know Keanu is not what these miffed stalkers say he is. That's all they are. Miffed they didn't the kind of attention their huge ego wanted, and dangerous in how they focus on him as the center of everything bad in their crummy lives. And just so you know, there is more truth about the baby than you all know. And if these trolls continue to hate on Keanu, the truth will be found out. He was heart broken because she was his personal assistant at Dogstar once. Wouldn't you attend her funeral no matter what she did? But this hate bashing being done by Piper is even worse, because he was indeed so nice to them. Sort of like Silva, who ends up telling lies about Keanu trying to kill him, even though Keanu was upset he may have hurt the photographer. Didn't you see his picture, he looked so concerned and upset! Thinking again it was his fault. Leave Keanu alone, you hate trolls. And Victoria, it's because of your Dororthy, I Agree with Hippo, Piper battling with someone called Jellybean, and Buzzy that sent Rocky away. Typical attributing blame to others again.
Ike

Hawthorne, CA

#87 Apr 6, 2007
This was written by Piper on another board:

"Whoa
this is Piper, part of the gypsies' clan. You'll pay for it one day. NOT FAR FROM NOW ! Don't get aggressive cuz you can't have Keanu. Be real and go back to or own "new" slavery world. You hardly make a living. Shame on you, since you are the "NEW Sofisticated American ". Shame on you. Are you earning your daily livings with accusations like that? I'd spit on your face too and I don't have to be Keanu for that. Oh anyways, he'd do it without any doubt. You're insane and he can't stand it. He's insane but you'd top it all. Besides, clean your teeth. Piper Maru ( the one ) April 5, 00:44:31"

Also linked to Jennifer Syme friends:

"Most people do tip for take out...|
including actors. I tell ya.
It's not only that but the way he looked through a person who only wanted a handshake and say "Hello", is very unhuman. And .NO....I don't hate him. I just happen to realize that he has many bad characteristics as well.
Just get of you trip where you worship him as if he were God himself, that's all. There are better actors out there who are still with their feet on the ground. Whattever he diod or will do, none of us can change.
But we should be able to change our attitute towards him. He doesn't give a Shyt about any of us, so why would we care about him?
Let the man be oh and probably only his guilty conscience made him create a special tombstone for Jen.
None of you know anything about it. including Mels and Piper. They've never even been to the cemetary. They are just full of crap.
It's not that he came to visit Jens' grave because he loved her so much. Nah.that is a whole other story and something darker behind it. We just can't imagin it from our " superhero". That's all.
Monday, January 8, 17:40:15"

He stinks for money and all the world believes he is such a gentle and charitable guy.
His image will go down one fine day.
And now even if you are the craziest fan of his.....try to understand these words. Don't just block them off.
Monday, January 8, 17:26:12

for Mel, tell Piper first and these "hate trolls" that it is not nice to talk bad about Keanu when they don't know him. It's not cool!
Ike

Hawthorne, CA

#88 Apr 6, 2007
This was written by Piper on another board:

"Whoa
this is Piper, part of the gypsies' clan. You'll pay for it one day. NOT FAR FROM NOW ! Don't get aggressive cuz you can't have Keanu. Be real and go back to or own "new" slavery world. You hardly make a living. Shame on you, since you are the "NEW Sofisticated American ". Shame on you. Are you earning your daily livings with accusations like that? I'd spit on your face too and I don't have to be Keanu for that. Oh anyways, he'd do it without any doubt. You're insane and he can't stand it. He's insane but you'd top it all. Besides, clean your teeth. Piper Maru ( the one ) April 5, 00:44:31"

Also linked to Jennifer Syme friends:

"Most people do tip for take out...|
including actors. I tell ya.
It's not only that but the way he looked through a person who only wanted a handshake and say "Hello", is very unhuman. And .NO....I don't hate him. I just happen to realize that he has many bad characteristics as well.
Just get of you trip where you worship him as if he were God himself, that's all. There are better actors out there who are still with their feet on the ground. Whattever he diod or will do, none of us can change.
But we should be able to change our attitute towards him. He doesn't give a Shyt about any of us, so why would we care about him?
Let the man be oh and probably only his guilty conscience made him create a special tombstone for Jen.
None of you know anything about it. including Mels and Piper. They've never even been to the cemetary. They are just full of crap.
It's not that he came to visit Jens' grave because he loved her so much. Nah.that is a whole other story and something darker behind it. We just can't imagin it from our " superhero". That's all.
Monday, January 8, 17:40:15"

He stinks for money and all the world believes he is such a gentle and charitable guy.
His image will go down one fine day.
And now even if you are the craziest fan of his.....try to understand these words. Don't just block them off.
Monday, January 8, 17:26:12

for Mel, tell Piper first and these "hate trolls" that it is not nice to talk bad about Keanu when they don't know him. It's not cool! Tell them trying to force their delusions on someone else who's famous is not cool with his fans.
Rose

Prairie Du Sac, WI

#90 Apr 6, 2007
Olala, I hadn't thought of that! Yes, writing in a foreign language must make it harder to lash out without thinking; you have to think a little bit before putting everything down in writing.

Maybe we should all be forced to communicate in a foreign language on these boards. It would create more civility, less spam, less verbal diarrhea, happiness and light all around.

Your English, btw, is superb.

Since: Feb 07

Las Vegas, NV

#91 Apr 6, 2007
Ike wrote:
So, too bad, Olala and Rose, don't read it then.
Right on the money. Ike, i only read your first two posts. But your comparison with Leo Dicaprio fans is really flattering (just kidding):) I think we all should remember that first of all we are individuals and not someone's fans. There is nothing bad about gossiping on gossip forums as long as it's fun (but not to the point where it starts consuming your life and making you agitated). I mean there is always something to put your energy into (like cleaning up your place or discussing with your husband *talking to herself*:)

Las Vegas, NV

#92 Apr 6, 2007
discussing humidifiers (edit)
Ike

Hawthorne, CA

#93 Apr 6, 2007
Those COMMENTS were still by Janeglish72, accusing Amanda, Rose or Naomi of some kind of conspiracy to kill Jennifer. They try to blame everyone and their uncle instead of looking at what they did themselves. Jennifer's mother tried to sue Manson and it fell apart because her daughter was not wearing a seatbelt going at low speed, and a prescription drug was found in her car. And the friends blame Keanu for her depression. Give me a break. One more time, she was not who they said she was. Keanu in those days was often sauced and had no memory if he ever did it with anyone. As an assistant who has access and drives him home intoxicated, you can always accuse the celebrity that you did it, and there'd be no proof you didn't. It wasn't his baby because the due dates don't match up with when the baby was said to be conceived. The doctor said there was something wrong with the pregnancy into its sixth or seventh month, and Keanu wanted a full time nurse, and she declined it. We didn't say Jennifer killed her own baby here, you did Rose! If she was doing drugs before the accident, drugs don't mix with babies either. The depression had nothing to do with Keanu, just like none of what Silva said Keanu did, was true. This time there were witnesses. The type of friends she has posting hateful lies about Keanu after he tried to save hers and everyone's reputation is what clued my friends and I into something wrong in "paradise".
Unknown

UK

#94 Apr 6, 2007
Ike, don't you think you are getting a bit too involved in this story telling? All these long posts are difficult to read. Does it matter what Jennifer allegedly did or did not do? She has passed over, why not let her rest in peace, please?

Gladbeck, Germany

#95 Apr 6, 2007
Now Ike, who's the troll here and telling stories about Syme an her baby? Come up wth something better than this! Why do you bring it all up again? We've been through this stuff in another thread, and I don't want to hear about it anymore. None of us can tell what is true and what not, I for myself do believe, they were together and it was his baby and they were so sweet together. As for Amanda, I think if there had been something wrong, and if she had anything to do with Jennifer's death, Keanu would have the sense not to see her anymore, but as you can see, they still see each other, so it's all bullshit you're talking about. Leave him and us alone.

Las Vegas, NV

#96 Apr 7, 2007
Rose wrote:
Maybe we should all be forced to communicate in a foreign language on these boards. It would create more civility, less spam, less verbal diarrhea, happiness and light all around.
Your English, btw, is superb.
Thank you, Rose. There is one more thing about communicating in a foreign language-words don't hurt you as much as they would if they were said in your native language (IMO). If someone calls me names i don't really care (i understand, but words don't touch me as much, there is always an emotional distance):)
Ike

Hawthorne, CA

#97 Apr 7, 2007
"Let's be clear here. The thread started off as a statement that "Keanu is mean to woman". Also people were posting that they were fed up with the keanu bashing. I said that the increase in keanu bashing came from friends of jennifer (who have already ruined another keanu board with their trashing and simultaneous uppance about jennifer syme). What is being said here, is that these hated trolls toward Keanu (see other threads) are disgruntled friends of jennifer (which makes you wonder about Keanu...but then if you realize they were stalker fans who became lunatic and dangerous) then you can ignore what these hate trolls are saying."

"I don't understand why you object to Keanu's reputation being protected against them. You can't protect it by hiding behind what you don't want to say. If the hate trolls had never come here, no one would have had to say anything at all about Jennifer Syme. Why should they be allowed to bash Keanu and Amanda, and not be outed?"

"...And if they continue to post negative comments on Keanu, we have the right to expose them as well. Did you read what I wrote? Fair retort."

"At the other board, they've slowed down their attacks on Keanu because we warned them they would be asking for fair retort....If these "people" want to continue to bash Keanu with their lies "about how he treats women" (the thread), then they should be ready to have the world know the truth."

"I don't have to put up with trolls bashing the reputation of a celebrity I've always admired. I don't. I started to believe them, and was disappointed in him. So we started to look into it, because these troll posters started saying things which were downright nasty and seemed to want to hurt the fans too...Others who don't post, have a right to know Keanu is not what these miffed stalkers say he is."

"That's all they are. Miffed they didn't the kind of attention their huge ego wanted, and dangerous in how they focus on him as the center of everything bad in their crummy lives...Leave Keanu alone, you hate trolls."

"And Victoria, it's because of your Dorothy, I Agree with Hippo, Piper battling with someone called Jellybean, and Buzzy that sent Rocky away. Typical attributing blame to others again."

DON'T MAKE THIS THREAD ABOUT YOU, OLALA, AND WHAT YOU FEEL PERTINENT TO READ. THIS IS FOR ALL KEANU FANS WHO FEEL THEY HAVE SOMETHING IMPORTANT TO SAY or DON'T UNDERSTAND AND DISLIKE THE KEANU BASHING OF LATE. I'M NOT AN AMANDA FAN. I'M A KEANU FAN. I REPEAT, THIS IS NOT ABOUT YOU OR ROSE OR ME, THIS IS ABOUT A RESPONSE TO HIPPO AND OTHER NEGATIVE POSTERS BASHING KEANU, FROM A REAL FAN, NOT A KEANU HATE TROLL. I'M DEFENDING AGAINST THE STATEMENT IN THE THREAD. IF YOU CAN'T READ THE WHOLE DEFENSE THEN YOU DON'T HAVE THE RIGHT TO MAKE A GOOD RESPONSE. READING ONE OR TWO LINES, AND THEN WRITING YOUR "PERSONAL" RESPONSE AS IF YOU HAVE THE FINAL SAY IS NOT KOSHER. I HAVE A RIGHT TO LET OTHER FANS KNOW THAT KEANU IS BEING BASHED BY HER FRIENDS ON OTHER BOARDS. IT EXPLAINS WHAT'S GOING ON, AND WHY THEY CAN TAKE THE NEGATIVE POSTS WITH A GRAIN OF SALT. AND BECAUSE JENNIFER WAS LINKED TO KEANU WITH SUCH CRAZY FRIENDS ----- AN EXPLANATION IS NECESSARY AS TO HOW IT HAPPENED. ONE NEVER TELLS WHAT'S BEHIND THE ACTIONS THEY ARE MAKING WITHOUT GIVING PEOPLE A CHANCE TO HEAR WHY. YOU CAN'T JUST TELL PEOPLE WITHOUT REASONS WHY. JUST LIKE THE POLICE CAN'T MAKE A CASE WITHOUT JUSTIFIABLE FACTS. AND I'VE GIVEN PEOPLE THE FACTS AS TO WHAT IS BEING SAID ABOUT HIM ON ANOTHER BOARD. IF YOU DON'T WANT TO READ IT, SAY SO. BUT DON'T DRAW CONCLUSIONS FOR OTHERS TO BIASE THEM WITHOUT A FULL HEARING.
Ike

Hawthorne, CA

#98 Apr 7, 2007
And, I'd say it doesn't consume my life. Only when you keep posting remarks that contain your own obsession with my posts. I could say the same thing of you. Stay away from personalizing this. As I said, it's up to me to decide what is important in my life. You don't know me. I don't know you. Except we are Keanu fans. You're the one not sticking to the thread and making personal comments. That's what is happening to this board. Attacks on individual posters. That is why this board is going downhill. In particular attacks being made by a sudden on slaught of the Hippos, AFIs, and so on. Did I post right away? No. I only started these posts after it got out of hand. Other posters said it was getting bad too. Outting the hate trolls has STOPPED their trolling on the other board. They've come here now to do the trolling. Knowing what we know, would we let them ruin Keanu's reputation elsewhere? There is an element of anger too. They've talked about wanting Kim dead when she was in Switzerland. You tell me if it's an obsession or wanting to have sanity back here. You want to defend these hate trolls, go ahead. You'll encourage them and bring ruin to this board. Everyone sane has left already.

Las Vegas, NV

#99 Apr 7, 2007
Well, i was only expressing my opinion (you were doing the same thing btw), the difference is that i always realize that i can only speak for myself as an individual without categorizing and trying to make my opinion sound like the only truth. I am a person and not a fan with crazy agenda, so personalizing is normal. And think about who is trying to draw attention, it's definitely not me, look at the message length for instance. Everyone sane has left already (Ike). Yeah....i am retiring form this thread too. LOL
Peg

Aurora, CO

#100 Apr 7, 2007
Ike wrote:
And, I'd say it doesn't consume my life. Only when you keep posting remarks that contain your own obsession with my posts. I could say the same thing of you. Stay away from personalizing this. As I said, it's up to me to decide what is important in my life. You don't know me. I don't know you. Except we are Keanu fans. You're the one not sticking to the thread and making personal comments. That's what is happening to this board. Attacks on individual posters. That is why this board is going downhill. In particular attacks being made by a sudden on slaught of the Hippos, AFIs, and so on. Did I post right away? No. I only started these posts after it got out of hand. Other posters said it was getting bad too. Outting the hate trolls has STOPPED their trolling on the other board. They've come here now to do the trolling. Knowing what we know, would we let them ruin Keanu's reputation elsewhere? There is an element of anger too. They've talked about wanting Kim dead when she was in Switzerland. You tell me if it's an obsession or wanting to have sanity back here. You want to defend these hate trolls, go ahead. You'll encourage them and bring ruin to this board. Everyone sane has left already.
So what is the truth then? About hime, and about the baby?

How to separate fact from fiction?
Rose

Prairie Du Sac, WI

#101 Apr 7, 2007
Ike, a person can defend Keanu without attacking the dead. It is enough to point out the fictional nature of the original thread, and to ask the thread starter for evidence. There's no need to bring other people, dead or alive, into this.

Btw, I am familiar with the "other board" you're talking about. It is an awful place, and the most open Keanu attacker detests Syme as much as she detests Keanu.

Can we end this thread and move on to something less awful?
Diablos

AOL

#104 Apr 10, 2007
ikE claiming someone *else* is "not right in their mind"??? O, that's rich.
someone

AOL

#105 Apr 10, 2007
:) thanks for the *else* or I might be offended..LOL, just kidding.

Ignorance is bliss, diversity is wonderful and ignoring sometimes essential.

Since: Dec 06

Location hidden

#106 Apr 11, 2007
someone wrote:
:) ignorance is bliss, diversity is wonderful and ignoring sometimes essential.
LOL - wise guy, Someone !!

“I'm funny, you're funny lookin”

Since: Jul 07

Tulsa

#107 Jul 11, 2007
*Shrugs* I take everything I read of the 'net with a grain of salt.I barely believe this....but most men are that way anyways,but I shouldn't be talking right now because I've been bitter towards men lately anyways,ha.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Keanu Reeves Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Keanu Reeves must tell the truth to the public (Mar '14) Mon Joanna laflamme 143
And the truths just keep on coming out of cessp... Nov 19 Martina 27
Ok, let's see what happens here :) Nov 18 Martina 2
Saturday at St. Joe's Nov 18 Martina 3
The secret life of bisexual keanu reeves? was ... (Nov '06) Nov 17 Martina 84
Hello. Goodbye. Nov 8 Martina 2
Oy vey. Nov 6 Martina 83
More from around the web