Keanu on women?

“"Daddy's coming"”

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#532 Sep 29, 2012
ardith wrote:
<quoted text>
Is this a Keanu board?

[QUOTE who="Queen OneEightyTwo"]<quoted text>
Only every other Thursday!

[QUOTE who="Free Breeze"]<quoted text>
You mean the 'bearded' gay man in the 'closet'?
No sorry Ardith he is not here. Nobody has seen him. You've got to look for him elsewhere. U-gossip perhaps?
..and the closetland of Reevesterville was born...

Oh and for the record..I have not read the script for Passengers..only what ya'll have said about it! Happy Day to ALL!
Sandy the ax

Orange Park, FL

#533 Oct 7, 2012
Very sweet Queen. My family goes through a similar torment. Once a year, the day my niece died, he does all he can to quell his inner demons to get through the day. It's not like it's all better by the next day you just move past it. Like a scar from an injury that never quite heals. Just aches at times worse than others. Peace.
Queen OneEightyTwo wrote:
Around this time back in 2006, I wrote this poem, as 'IF' speaking for him..putting words in his mouth like most everyone does, eh-hem!
~~~~~
In life there always comes a time, to watch as it goes on.
Numb from all the loss inside, not understanding why they died....
.....ripped from my hands the innocent still. My heart aches knowing.
And once a year, the longest day, reminds me of what they might have been.
I tear it up, to kill the pain, no one knows inside my head....they think they read my soul, in writ. Alas, they have no truth.
Words are power, words are prayer. If you saw me on Sunday, it would be in dispair.
The feelings of abandonment, hate and love are strong. Acknowledging your difference, unfamiliar and askew. I feel the words inside me, longing to be free....to fill the void around it all, I wish they'd let me be.
To find the love that's waiting there, and trust someone will really care. Is hard to do when you are me. Eluminate my tired soul, save me, set me free.
By
Queen182
(AR061906)
~~~I think of him often, and wish him the best always!

“"Daddy's coming"”

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#534 Oct 7, 2012
Sandy the ax wrote:
Very sweet Queen. My family goes through a similar torment. Once a year, the day my niece died, he does all he can to quell his inner demons to get through the day. It's not like it's all better by the next day you just move past it. Like a scar from an injury that never quite heals. Just aches at times worse than others. Peace. <quoted text>
Thank you kindly Sandy! My heart to your brother, may he feel his daughter near, in the quiet moments of the day. The loss of a child is painful and you put it so eloquently "Like a scar from an injury that never quite heals. Just aches at times worse than others." May he pour his love for her into his other children, if he has any and let her live on in the beauty they share. Blessings!
Anonymous

United States

#535 Oct 7, 2012
Hi to all! It's so nice to here encouraging words for Keanu! The poem is beautiful & sweet & it's right on! Sad but true so many people keep trying to look into other peoples mirrors like Keanu's & forget to look in their own! They r so quick to judge & figure him out they really nd to take the plank out of their own eyes 1st! And as far as some earlier quotes I glanced at a lot of it is rubbish but that's just a Virgo that's how they r yes they do like to be in control in alot of ways ! But they r very special because when they do find someone they truly can trust & love all the way it's all the way & they will treat their true love better than a princess! This song makes me think of him - loving you is easy cause ur beautiful -by Minnie - because at the end of the day he's a human being that needs to be loved to no matter what's going on in his life! And only he knows & God knows the truth & what he's really been through or had to get through & sometimes pain can do different things to people in different ways the bottom line he just needs a gentle kind love that truly understands! All the bashing he gets just is cruel & would make anyone want to rebel!!!wishing a wondrous nite to all w lots of love , peace & happiness! Me!!!Smiles

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

#536 Oct 8, 2012
Breathoflife wrote:
Hi to all! It's so nice to here encouraging words for Keanu! The poem is beautiful & sweet & it's right on! Sad but true so many people keep trying to look into other peoples mirrors like Keanu's & forget to look in their own! They r so quick to judge & figure him out they really nd to take the plank out of their own eyes 1st! And as far as some earlier quotes I glanced at a lot of it is rubbish but that's just a Virgo that's how they r yes they do like to be in control in alot of ways ! But they r very special because when they do find someone they truly can trust & love all the way it's all the way & they will treat their true love better than a princess! This song makes me think of him - loving you is easy cause ur beautiful -by Minnie - because at the end of the day he's a human being that needs to be loved to no matter what's going on in his life! And only he knows & God knows the truth & what he's really been through or had to get through & sometimes pain can do different things to people in different ways the bottom line he just needs a gentle kind love that truly understands! All the bashing he gets just is cruel & would make anyone want to rebel!!!wishing a wondrous nite to all w lots of love , peace & happiness! Me!!!Smiles
I like what you said and it felt nice! But, I have to be honest I don't understand everything you said..hee hee *=0)

You are right we have no idea what it is like to be Keanu, we can try..but yeah no go on that one. For me it is wanting to shake someone awake...boy I wish I could do that to myself even! Man, I would jump around like I had ants in my pants! lol Noa, seriously I took your words to heart.. thank you dearly. Wise person you! Cheezer smile back to you!*=o)
Anonymous

United States

#537 Oct 9, 2012
I'm glad u like bliss! Smile ! Its ok if u didnt understand all but I was defending & encouraging him that's all! It's all good! We all need it cause it doesn't matter who we r we all can use a tender loving Hug that cares! So this popped in my head gosh I'm having a blonde moment bear w me! This song made me think of him - Hey there lonely boy- by Ruby & the romantics! Wheeee! And ur welcome dearly!! Hope u didn't get the red ants in the pants! Ewee! Hope u have a sweet nite!thanks for making me feel special even when I have my blonde moments!! Wize huh! Sounds nice! Smiles
Anonymous

United States

#538 Oct 9, 2012
Oh to clarify the mirror there is a saying that says most people look in the mirror & then go away & forget what they look like probably cause they r too busy looking in everyone else's mirror!! Get it ! Wink wink! Smiles!

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

#539 Oct 9, 2012
Breathoflife wrote:
Oh to clarify the mirror there is a saying that says most people look in the mirror & then go away & forget what they look like probably cause they r too busy looking in everyone else's mirror!! Get it ! Wink wink! Smiles!
Oh, I get it..and yes I am guilty of being an "Jerk Whisperer" Dumb if ya think about it. It also reminds me of Oh.. I want to say Neville Goddard.
"Look in a mirror and you will see your face reflected there, but you have another mirror which you can look into. That is the mirror of your friends; if they heard your good news, their faces would reflect it would they not? Assume your desire is now a fact. Feel its substance and reality. Then let your friends see you in that state. They are your living mirror".

oh, btw.. I had a "blonde moment" too. I could not for the life of me figure out what poem you were talking about. At first I thought it was "Ode to Happiness"...then I seen Queenies poem. "Ding" the light went on! BAAHHAA Oh the day and life of "Bliss" Hee hee *=o)

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

#540 Oct 9, 2012
Queen OneEightyTwo wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you kindly Sandy! My heart to your brother, may he feel his daughter near, in the quiet moments of the day. The loss of a child is painful and you put it so eloquently "Like a scar from an injury that never quite heals. Just aches at times worse than others." May he pour his love for her into his other children, if he has any and let her live on in the beauty they share. Blessings!
I loved the poem, and wish I could write like that! Very sweet! How long have you wrote poetry??
The only thing I have been somewhat decent at is kiddie good night stories.. lol.(limited audience with low expectation) I told my daughter a story one night about "Freddy The French Fry Fly"..yeah after that every night I had to add him in every story..needless to say I got burned out..*=o)

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

#541 Oct 9, 2012
Breathoflife wrote:
Oh to clarify the mirror there is a saying that says most people look in the mirror & then go away & forget what they look like probably cause they r too busy looking in everyone else's mirror!! Get it ! Wink wink! Smiles!
I like this one from Neville Goddard even better..
"you are like a man who observes his natural face in the mirror and then goes his way, forgetting what he is like. But if you are a doer of the word and not just a forgetful hearer, you will look into the perfect law of liberty, and persevere. That man shall be blessed in all his doings.

Okay I am outtie..have a good one!
Anonymous

United States

#542 Oct 9, 2012
I'm an innie for a quickie! Haha ! I'm on break! Smiles just wanted to respond & say I like ur sense of humor! No worries it ok to have blonde moments ! And yes u r right on w the mirror! And it's tru w the analogy about the reflection in the mirror w friends! U r a wize one my friend! Not sure if u were addressing me or queen about poetry but I just write what I feel in my soul! Have a great dy as well! Gotta check out to! Smiles

“"Daddy's coming"”

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#543 Oct 9, 2012
blissfully unaware wrote:
<quoted text>
I loved the poem, and wish I could write like that! Very sweet! How long have you wrote poetry??
The only thing I have been somewhat decent at is kiddie good night stories.. lol.(limited audience with low expectation) I told my daughter a story one night about "Freddy The French Fry Fly"..yeah after that every night I had to add him in every story..needless to say I got burned out..*=o)
Thank you kindly blissfully anaware! When I wrote that poem, I was still new to the net. Something I read must've triggered this response, as I normally don't try to write other people's words. So this piece is subjective, as I really don't 'know' Mr. Reeves. I have been writing poetry since my youth, probably around 10? 12? I used to write poems as gifts to my parents.

Ahh singing to the little ones. I used to singing to my kids twice a day..at naptime and bedtime. If I was away for the night, I would sing to them over the phone, right after prayers. One time, while sitting in a resto with a friend, it came time to sing. When I was done, a young man leaned over from the table next time mine and said something about how he could be sung to like that every night. I smiled and thanked him. So I get what you are saying about repeating..you ought to hear what I did to the 'Itzy Bitzy Spider" song..lol! Would be good for All Hallow's Eve! Muahahaha

Take Care now, ya hear!?!

Since: Apr 09

Location hidden

#544 Oct 9, 2012
I sing to my kids every morning before they get on the bus. There is a lot of pedestrian traffic (now) so I keep it 'on the down low', so I don't embarrass them, LOL... It's a song I made up for them (to the tune of friere Jacque) since they started riding the bus in kindergarten. Once we didn't notice a jogger coming up from behind us and he spied our little love-in and asked if he could have some of "that" as he jogged by. We laughed and laughed.

Since: Apr 09

Location hidden

#545 Oct 9, 2012
should have typed "frere Jacques".

I'm such a crappy typist.

“"Daddy's coming"”

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#546 Oct 10, 2012
Andromeda-1 wrote:
I sing to my kids every morning before they get on the bus. There is a lot of pedestrian traffic (now) so I keep it 'on the down low', so I don't embarrass them, LOL... It's a song I made up for them (to the tune of friere Jacque) since they started riding the bus in kindergarten. Once we didn't notice a jogger coming up from behind us and he spied our little love-in and asked if he could have some of "that" as he jogged by. We laughed and laughed.
Ahh you make up songs too? Cool! After singing the same songs over and over, change is a welcomed relief..lol! I had a whole medley I would do. Here is a beautiful ocean view, a bit raw and well, when singing to your kid[no he's not there..lol]they are usually pretty understanding.



Happy Middle of the Weed Day Ya'll!
Anonymous

United States

#547 Oct 12, 2012
Hope everyone is doing well ! To blissfully unaware I just thought of this song looking back on talking about the mirrors! Looking at the man in the mirror byMJ! Also this song came to mind as well when I think of the K man -Ben by MJ ! Smiles! Have a great nite!

“"Daddy's coming"”

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#548 Oct 12, 2012
blissfully unaware wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, I get it..and yes I am guilty of being an "Jerk Whisper"
..blissbully unaware..you make me giggle with this one!
Dr Keanusbeard

Ireland

#549 Jan 30, 2013
Don't know who or what you are Breath of Life (or where LucaM has you stashed in the Matrix) but you sure are well-named...:))
Should you pass this way, here's a list of songs to do the housework to:
Back to My Roots (Oddessy)
I Wish (Stevie Wonder)
Loaded (Primal Scream)
Justified and Ancient (K L F)
Praise You (Norman Cook mix )
You Ain't Seen Nothing Yet (Bachman Turner Overdrive)
Mambo No. 5 (Perez Prado )
Sweet Home Alabama (Lynrd Skinnerd)
Rock the Casbah (The Clash )
Brimful of Asha (Cornershop)
Then sit down with a nice cup of tea and listen to Carlo Bergonzi singing Manon Lescaut or a truly amazing orchestral version of Riders on the Storm with Nigel Kennedy on violin.
Enjoy!
Lizaird

Tamworth, Canada

#550 Jan 30, 2013
I love Nigel Kennedy. Also Joshua Bell.

Interesting story. Can't remember where I read this but I thought it was cool.

They were doing a scientific study on the affect of beauty on regular people in regular lives, you know just going about their business at a subway station (I think either baltimore or boston, can't remember which). Anyway they placed a man playing a violin in the middle of the subway station and they recorded how many people stopped what they were doing to listen. Very few stopped. One man stayed the entire time.(I think it was for a certain duration - an hour or so).

At the end the man was so deepy affected he wept.
The violnist was Joshua Bell, dressed in regular street clothes. He was playing at the symphony and the tickets were over 200 dollars. Almost no one stopped.

Wow what I would have given to be on that subway platform.
Lizaird

Tamworth, Canada

#551 Jan 30, 2013
Oh and if you looking for house cleaning music I always like the moody blues. Very dreamy yet purposeful.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Keanu Reeves Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Does Keanu Reeves hide behind JustRightNow ? (Feb '12) Aug 15 Not keanu 963
does keanu ever writes back to his fans?? (Nov '09) Aug 10 Jen 118
Is Ana de Armas Secret Keanu's Wife and The Mo... Aug 9 yes 2
COMPANY FILMS trash-free (Oct '09) Jul '17 Suz 44
News 'The Matrix' stars Keanu Reeves, Carrie-Anne Mo... (Feb '17) Jun '17 AmPieJam UncleSam 4
Shakespeare in the Kitchen! (Jul '09) Jun '17 Andromeda-1 594
Is Keanu a going concern? May '17 Username 45
More from around the web