Keanu on women?
First Prev
of 29
Next Last
Me Luv Keanu N BonJovi

West Chester, PA

#1 Feb 7, 2012
I've been a vister to this forum on Keanu for a few months now and I think this is my first post here (?) Anyway I read a post about Keanu treating women badly or not well.
Can you elaborate on that or post a link to another Topix Discussion/Post or Article about it please?
Thank-you In Advance!
Peace Love & Freedom of Speech
Dee

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#3 Mar 18, 2012
To understand Reeves you need to understand that he is very insecure with a circle of crises of very low self esteem or extremely high self esteem. He has a Narcissistic Personality Disorder (NPD).

Listen to this
&fe ature=related
"Sam Vaknin's expertise on Narcissism is second to none, the same can not be said for his expertise on other disorders. His Narcissistic Projection leads him to make sweeping generalizations while projecting his own personal failings, or to posture his own disorder against others for the sake of self aggrandizement."
The video is interesting and you'll understand better why Reeves is so strange sometime and why he doesn't have any lover.

I don't agree about the fact that Vaknin's expertise is second to none. When he describes Narcissists and women he does a great job.
http://www.youtube.com/watch...

Listen to "Narcissists and women" and you'll understand Reeves and the crazy fandom around him.

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#4 Mar 18, 2012
Hi, Reeves. Don't work to hard too hard to try convince people that I am crazy and that you don't hide behind many different female characters here and on Ugossip.
You need to sleep sometime, you've a movie to direct, don't forget it.

Can I quote you here?

Reeves this under an other pseudo :
"Hi maybe your right about your friend I don't know!
Questions being why he does it? Is it a control power thing maybe and can get away with it?
Because which ever way in to it you are will always be made out to look the insane person!
It is pointless even putting it on a public forum because it is like building a brick wall without cement.
Your friend is better moving on honestly! Which ever the outcome she will be made to look a fool even with an army behind her scuse the pun!"

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#5 Mar 18, 2012
Here find two people who I don't know and who wrote this :

Keanu can be very mean to women
Hippo
Mar 12, 2007
Hey everyone. Not to kill your fascination with the man but this is one celeb with a bad attitude. He was a distant friend to the family and upon meeting him, I was amazed at how quick he ws to anger, and how sexist. He made a lot of comments about how he values women based on their sexual output. "Do what your body was built for (e.g. please a man)" I told him he was conceited and that women had a lot to be valued, not just their sex organs. He called me plain. I called him a pig, and then one of his castmates "Trinity" from Matrix came to his rescue. She said she was going to "make me commit suicide" (by cutting me down). She definately was caught up in his God-complex. Anyhow, I've definatley met nicer celebs."
http://www.topix.com/forum/who/keanu-reeves/T...

Keanu is in big troubles even if
Brenda
Jul 8, 2007
"it doesn't occure to his fans. he has sold his soul to the devil, long ago now. i don't expect everyone to take my word but i do want this to be aknowledged and at least hear both opinions.......from the ones who will despite me for my words and also the ones who believe in what i've said the same way then i do. both parties exist, so please folks, give everyone a fair chance to have his free opinion, without prejudging. thanks.
btw i believe my theory and researches pay really of in this case. don't want to take anyones love for him away, god forbid but give others the right to say what they think or better said feel as well."
http://www.topix.com/forum/who/keanu-reeves/T...

When you realize that Reeves is really sick from Narcissistic Personality Disorder, what those two people wrote makes sense.
I don't think Reeves is evil, I don't think he sold his soul to the devil, I think Reeves is sick.
Both Erwin Stoff and Cheryl Maisel made money out of him, they should help him now.

By the way, Reeves, I found a job, I won't have much time for you, but I got a lot already to expose you. I know you're pissed off by this http://www.topix.com/forum/who/keanu-reeves/T...

and by this http://www.topix.com/forum/who/keanu-reeves/T...

Don't make it worse for your ego and apologize.

Judged:

16

11

8

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Since: Dec 06

Location hidden

#6 Mar 18, 2012
That's good news that you found a job, Ianf. Maybe you can get over your addiction and get back to reality now. Find a girl, go on a vacation, enjoy life. There are so much better things to do than haunting a ghost. Life is short, too short too be wasted with bad energy.
yelenav

Lodelinsart, Belgium

#7 Mar 18, 2012
What I really don't understand, why some stupid people spend decades of their life and a lot of money to get psychiatric diploma, when it's enough to watch 10 minutes of Youtube , to make diagnosis?

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#8 Mar 18, 2012
yelenav wrote:
What I really don't understand, why some stupid people spend decades of their life and a lot of money to get psychiatric diploma, when it's enough to watch 10 minutes of Youtube , to make diagnosis?
Sam Vaknin is a NPD. He knows how NPD are with women. What he describes is exactly what Reeves does. He does crazy things to attract attention and love but he is afraid of emotional intimacy and physical intimacy.

He doesn't bed the women he is seen with. Never was a lover of Amanda Decadenet but she loves people to think he was. Never was a lover of Anita but I wouldn't be surprised if he played with her feelings. He certainly played many years with Autumn Macintosh's feelings. I would bet Lynn Collins is his last lover. He must have hurt her too, she wasn't at "The Lake House" premiere. On the photo in New York she is really beautiful but she looks sad.
http://www.imdb.com/media/rm3827669760/nm1211... A young woman is acting on a Shakespeare play in New York and her date is a famous handsome actor, it's her big night, she should be radiant but she isn't. She is very beautiful but sad.
I'm sure he dumped her with "I don't want to hurt you but I don't want to lie neither etc." She must have known already this was the end of their very sort story. He dumped her because emotional intimacy scares him like any NPD.

In Vogue he said "I want to fall in love" in a very grandiose narcissistic way. Later he teased Charlize Theron. She thought he was ready for love, she dumped her boyfriend, but Reeves doesn't want her (I would want her). He doesn't want anyone. None. That's why the myth about this invisible girlfriend, the gay rumors. He is a loner, has no life. Work and computer.
It's fine with me if he is happy this way. But he shouldn't play crazy games with women, specially if these women have a difficult life and have been already badly hurt in their life.

"Narcissists and Women" explained by a narcissist who knows how it works.
http://www.youtube.com/watch...

I'm sure the few women Reeves had in his life will recognize what they lived with him : Games and frustration.
yelenav

Lodelinsart, Belgium

#9 Mar 19, 2012
first of all, thank you for personal answer.Finally I exist. May be, one day, you would like to tell me about your favorite Flamish proverb? I didn't realise, you was workless. For long time?That's what I always affraid. However, Belgium seems to have very good social care system, I haven't desire to test it.If I lose my work, it shouldn't be catastofal for our family, we can pretty good suvive with my husband's money.But after few first years of our marriage - my few first years in Belgium , when I hadn't work- no, thank you, nevermore.Have to ask each cent, for everything, from bus ticket to, excuse me,"Aways"...Dependa nce - that's my greatest life fear.
How did you survive? Do you have family to support?It should be not evident to start to work again. Probably,you will not give the answer soon, but next weekend?

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#10 Mar 20, 2012
yelenav wrote:
first of all, thank you for personal answer.Finally I exist. May be, one day, you would like to tell me about your favorite Flamish proverb? I didn't realise, you was workless. For long time?That's what I always affraid. However, Belgium seems to have very good social care system, I haven't desire to test it.If I lose my work, it shouldn't be catastofal for our family, we can pretty good suvive with my husband's money.But after few first years of our marriage - my few first years in Belgium , when I hadn't work- no, thank you, nevermore.Have to ask each cent, for everything, from bus ticket to, excuse me,"Aways"...Dependa nce - that's my greatest life fear.
How did you survive? Do you have family to support?It should be not evident to start to work again. Probably,you will not give the answer soon, but next weekend?
I survive because my friend helped me. I sub-rented my apartment and I went to live at her home. I'll be able to go back to my apartment in April and I feel relief. It's rare to find a real friend who is always there for you when you need them. I'll do anything for my friend. Reeves did hurt her badly. I know that most people won't believe me but few will and I hope women'll be careful and won't play his game because it is a very mean and cruel game.

He is really sick. He choose a target and play with it. He is very cruel.
http://files.myopera.com/celebfan2/albums/876...

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#11 Mar 20, 2012
Hi Reeves.
How are you? You made me laugh. http://keanubr.files.wordpress.com/2012/03/54...

You made me think of this http://www.sciencephoto.com/image/172932/530w...
Don't you know Tyrannosaurus are extinct?

Thank you very much because you just gave an other great example of a NPD's body language.

""Haughty" body language The narcissist adopts a physical posture which implies and exudes an air of superiority, seniority, hidden powers, mysteriousness, amused indifference, etc. Though the narcissist usually maintains sustained and piercing eye contact, he often refrains from physical proximity (he maintains his personal territory)."

The psychopath is likely to be expansive (dominate and invade other people's personal territory), swaggering, and vaguely menacing. His manifest equanimity is bound to be mixed with an underlying streak of agitation, violent impatience, and hypervigilance. The general impression is of a wound time bomb, about to explode." from the book "Malignant Self Love - Narcissism Revisited"

http://keanubr.files.wordpress.com/2012/03/54...
LOL

Here some more examples :

http://files.myopera.com/celebfan2/albums/876...

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_X6Isw4ybb4U/Sernn7A...
Sousa

Newark, NJ

#12 May 11, 2012
Hi Iamnofool, I think you're gay and obsessed with KR.
You've got a job, good for you, now get a life as well and stop hiding behind "your friend" story; to me it sounds very much "your story". You got hurt and can't move on? If is that really true... Go to TMZ and tell your story! If is there one.
Peace.
ardith

United States

#13 May 11, 2012
It seems really pretty obvious that Keanu is gay and yes, he more then likely has many lovers, except they aren't woman. I believe Tiger Chen has been his boyfriend for some time and for years, I believe that Rob Maihouse was his boyfriend. I think he kind of has his boyfriends in plain sight.

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#14 May 12, 2012
People can think what they want. Most people won't believe me but few will.

If Erwin Stoff realizes that I'm not playing, if he realizes that he can't trust Reeves, and if he believes that I'll give away everything during 47Ronin promotion to expose how manipulative and sadistic is Reeves, that's enough for me. I don't look for medias attention. My aim is to have Reeves apologizes as the gentleman he pretends to be in public, and also warn people. http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCnaUjanwdwmh_...

Here, an example of Reeves covert manipulation.
He wrote to me under the pseudo soitis_ to try to convince me that my friend was crazy and had imagined everything she told me. Later he pretended to be Neural_Mesh a blond British woman who used to write to Amanda on twitter and who met with him at Ode to Happiness promotion in London.
Here, a sample of what he wrote : the explanation of his childhood, his sex orientation, his work.

"Hi maybe your right about your friend I don't know!
Questions being why he does it? Is it a control power thing maybe and can get away with it?Because which ever way in to it you are will always be made out to look the insane person!
It is pointless even putting it on a public forum because it is like building a brick wall without cement.
Your friend is better moving on honestly!Which ever the outcome she will be made to look a fool even with an army behind her scuse the pun!

But also.......
Here's what I think also you are a game player waiting for someone to mail you give their version of the same thing then ridicule them!
Keanu's fan base is a wacky wacky place but not as teen's as adults!!! A lot of people with mental illness issues but then why does this sort of people follow keanu?
The list is endless!

This is how I perceive Keanu
He lost his youth when he was young and he is stuck there and even before his father left his home life was awful constant arguing,constant partying never secure. I don't think his mother was the greatest but she tried I think she was kind of obsessed over keanu's father Sam too! I think poor Kim have been a mother figure to keanu which hasn't been very fair on her in all honestly! I am not saying Keanu was not there for her too but Kim has carried him a lot more!
I feel Keanu is a very very insecure person and will never find himself sadly he isn't the only one in this big bad world!

He craves attention badly thats where making movies comes into it when he is behind that camera he can escape, like us with him on his fanbase and that is where Keanu gets his attention from 'us' the fanbase I don't think he cares if the worst thing is said about him its all attention like ardith {she does make me laugh though} saying about him being gay I think she is right when he was young I think he could might have have gone that way but now I think he just suppresses it and learned how to deal with it, I don't think he is full on gay!

The gameplay comes into it because he has the power and money HE CAN! Because no one in a million light years would think an A-lister movie star would waste his time on our class of people then it becomes we are the obsessed fantasy freaked out fans which maybe we are I am not ruling that out either!

Do I think keanu comes to these boards? Of Course he does, I would if there was ton's of men talking about me its only logic and big headed ;) and of course his attention fix I don't know if any of whom you say are him though I went through that a few years back but .....I don't think he posts just nose's! It;s like those pictures that are posted on ugossip of behind scenes man of tai chi as if security wouldn't be bloody watching does he think all of us came down on last banana boat;)

I feel he struggle's with his acting because it's not what he really wants to be doing it's just its his way of being loved of attention like I quoted above it's not even about the money I don't think he knows what he wants."
ardith

United States

#15 May 12, 2012
I think he got hooked on performing, getting all of that attention from the audience...he really needed it. When he was young, he seemed to constantly seek out a father figure. It seems like about half of the boys in America have grown up without their fathers but they aren't all effected the same way.

Iamnofool, did you say your friend actually met Keanu and they had a physical relationship? As I've said before, there have been alot of fake keanu's on line, who have fooled many women.
yelenav

Brussels, Belgium

#16 May 12, 2012
Iamnofool wrote:
Later he pretended to be Neural_Mesh a blond British woman who used to write to Amanda on twitter and who met with him at Ode to Happiness promotion in London.
"
There was a lot of women in London-event. Most of them were British. And a few - blond. So , why you don't believe, she really could be one of them?
You assume, he is narcissist, not exhibitionist? Why he would write such less nice things about himself? Even if I know my own demons, I couldn't speak about them even under anonimity of Internet.If he does - he must be very honest, selfcritical and brave person.
Don't you think?
Jacqueline

West Palm Beach, FL

#17 May 15, 2012
Hello everyone. I thought I would revisit this site after being away awhile. There is a video taken of him; unknownst to him that he was being taped (somewhere on this site or could be googled) showing him sitting on the subway. The subway stops and a woman enters and stands in the doorway. He notices her and quickly gets up and offers her his seat. He is a gentlemen. That is rare these days! He is known for being generous, well-mannered, kind and earth friendly. My perspective is that he's exceptionally centered. Has dealt with turning 50. Doesn't need or want fame for his handsome face and fabulous body. He's focusing on his 'bucket list' by moving behind the camera and using his creativity from that angle. He's not gay; just hasn't found that special one. As I've written in the past it is a challenge for anyone single and available to find that special one; no matter what age you are. He's contributed so much to film, people's lives and charities. Celebrate him, for he has made this world a better place.
Jacqueline

West Palm Beach, FL

#18 May 15, 2012
He also has an incredible sense of humor. I've watched interviews and end up laughing. He's truly funny. Another gift!
ardith

United States

#19 May 15, 2012
He isn't 50. What is the matter with you people? 47 is not 50. Geeze! Any artist makes life alittle nicer for the rest of us.

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#20 May 16, 2012
yelenav wrote:
<quoted text>
There was a lot of women in London-event. Most of them were British. And a few - blond. So , why you don't believe, she really could be one of them?
You assume, he is narcissist, not exhibitionist? Why he would write such less nice things about himself? Even if I know my own demons, I couldn't speak about them even under anonimity of Internet.If he does - he must be very honest, selfcritical and brave person.
Don't you think?
I read the posts of Neural_Mesh on twitter and I also read what few people wrote about her on Ugossip saying that she was obsessed with Reeves.
My feeling about Neural_Mesh through her twitter account, well, she seems to be a sweet lady, a little naive and who really cares for Reeves. She doesn't seem obsessed to me, she just loves him very much but she knows the limits. To offer a gift to him was cute.

There are things I learned about her while reading all her posts on twitter and there are many important things which didn't match with soitis_ messages.
soitis_ talked about her kids. Neural_Mesh doesn't have kids.
soitis_ wrote about a bartender that no one else but Reeves could know.
soitis_ wrote to me the first time around the same day and around the same hour than one post by JustRightNow.
JustRightNow is Reeves, as some other characters here are him too. See, the search for the real Keanu made him LOL, The thread "I want your email" made him LOL too. So he decided to play several females characters to confuse people. He didn't hurt anyone here on Topix. I just wanted expose him to show how immature, superficial and cunning he was.

I don't assume he is narcissist and exhibitionist. I know he is a NPD and a covert manipulator.
You are a woman and you find him attractive so when you read that text from soitis_ you think "he must be very honest, self-critical and brave person."

I'm 48 and a bachelor, I think I can understand why he prefers to remain a bachelor. But I also see the covert manipulator who tries to tell me "please stop to expose Reeves, he is just a lost man."

If he was really "very honest, self-critical and brave person", he would tell the truth to his fans, he would realize that what he did to my friend (OUTSIDE the net) was wrong and cruel and he would be brave enough to apologize.
ardith wrote:
<quoted text>
As I've said before, there have been alot of fake keanu's on line, who have fooled many women.
With my friend there can't be any confusion for what Reeves did to her was outside the net, he didn't hide to play and hurt her.

I expose him here because just want to show how sick he is. I exchange messages with a woman who met with him and who knows he is playing around the net. My feeling about Fakeanus is that Reeves could be really behind several Fakeanus. He would play as Keanu and later to get ride of the woman he would pretend to be a Fakeanu.
I study him since last year and I found out that he is out to lunch, really a very sick man. So, about the Fakeanu that's just speculation on my part but it could be true.
yelenav

Brussels, Belgium

#21 May 16, 2012
My opinion still the same : whatever happened between your friend and KR - it has happened between your friend and KR. It is not your or our business. Grown up people solved such private matters between each other, not on the world web.
And, since you believe, I'm a woman - may I give my very personal,woman's opinion? I think, it's not very proper to use one man to solve your private problems with another man. Sorry. She is a big girl.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 29
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Keanu Reeves Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
COMPANY FILMS trash-free (Oct '09) Jul 9 Suz 44
News 'The Matrix' stars Keanu Reeves, Carrie-Anne Mo... Jun '17 AmPieJam UncleSam 4
Shakespeare in the Kitchen! (Jul '09) Jun '17 Andromeda-1 594
Is Keanu a going concern? May '17 Username 45
Penis Pics (Apr '12) May '17 Martina 39
Is Ana de Armas Secret Keanu's Wife and The Mo... May '17 Doncha 1
KEANU REEVES -I want your Email-id. (Feb '06) May '17 Interesting 1,792
More from around the web