Keanu Reeves and Winona Ryder Share P...

Keanu Reeves and Winona Ryder Share Private Lives

There are 23 comments on the Biggeststars Blogs story from May 22, 2008, titled Keanu Reeves and Winona Ryder Share Private Lives. In it, Biggeststars Blogs reports that:

Keanu Reeves and Winona Ryder have sparked rumors that the two are cozying up to one another on the set of their new film "The Privates Lives of Pippa Lee." Star mag says a source says they hang out together ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Biggeststars Blogs.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Sharon

Littleton, CO

#1 May 22, 2008
A rep of Keanu's has very quickly squashed these rumours, that's good because she apparently has a boyfriend and I'm sure rumours like this can't be good for a relationship!!
yep from CA

Tustin, CA

#2 May 22, 2008
Yeah, Keanu's rep jumped on that really quick. They are looking out for his best interest and those he cares for. In my opinion, they are very aware of these boards, and who posts what, why would they not? Good Job guys!!!

Dee 73 in Words of Truth

Fortville, IN

#3 May 23, 2008
yep, I know Stoff's office has been informed, cause I spoke with them myself two days ago. Sorry it's just a rumor though, man, one can hope though. One day, he'll find her, is right one forever, and it isn't isis.......LOL
truthfinder

AOL

#4 May 23, 2008
Yeah -this rumor got a lot of action on the boards. I mean it was everywhere and people were talking like crazy. Both negative and positive about this union. I wish he would hurry up and find his lady. The gay rumors are driving me crazy. I mean -if he is ok-but the people who say he is are so darn mean about it. I mean down right vicious about it. Mostly men.
Dee 73 in Words of Truth

Fortville, IN

#5 May 23, 2008
truthfinder, just remember what he himself said to that gay mag about the subject: I'M NOT GAY! I LOVE WOMEN! So many want him to be a liar, but he has spoken. Keanu will say something and that's it. The men for the most, like women, they all want him. He'll find her, we all see that in the end. He's been look'n now for several years, he's ready to settle down. And, he will when the time is right.
cracker

United States

#6 May 23, 2008
Most men are homophobic like david and then the jelousy thing kicks in so they just attack his sexuality,,,
I wouldn't mind refreshing his memory on the female persuation,,,HAHAHA
truthfinder

AOL

#7 May 23, 2008
Yeah me to cracker-I'm married but JJJJUUUSSSTTTTT a little female persuasion would not hurt. lol

Dee-Yeah I know what he said. I know what Rob and Alex said but man the viciousness is crazy.
Dee 73 in Words of Truth

Fortville, IN

#8 May 23, 2008
I hear ya.
cracker

United States

#9 May 23, 2008
When it comes to sezual preference people in general can be very harsh, men do tend to take it to another level
Sharon

Littleton, CO

#10 May 25, 2008
I think Winona is sweet but probably not strong enough in character to be with Keanu. I think he needs a very strong woman, someone who is not going to be fazed by the paps or what his fans have to say etc. Someone who has to be fairly "thick skinned".
Unsure about this

UK

#11 May 25, 2008
Just a bit of publicity for the movie? Get it in the news so people are talking about it is my guess behind the rumours.
sara

Las Vegas, NV

#12 May 25, 2008
there just freinds people but anything is news ,today . They do make a cute couple and wauld have beautiful kids together..
ISIS

Reedley, CA

#13 May 25, 2008
..."and it isn't Isis"....you all are so funny. Ha Ha Ha...Maybe "Erwin" reads this, get outta here, you're kidding right? He's too busy keeping Keanu working making him $$$, he doesn't have TIME TO READ GOSSIP BOARDS.

By the way, I did like the previous post about "what Keanu needs":

"I think he needs a very strong woman, someone who is not going to be fazed by the paps or what his fans have to say etc. Someone who has to be fairly "thick skinned"."

Yep, sounds like ISIS.

http://www.peacechief.org

Why is this all so funny to me, in kind of a sick and twisted MATRIX way?
Podunk

Los Angeles, CA

#14 May 25, 2008
But you aren't thick-skinned. You have a fit every time someone doesn't believe you or criticizes you. You are far TOO sensitive to what his fans say.
yep from CA

Tustin, CA

#15 May 25, 2008
No, I don't think Erwin reads this either, I would think that his publicist has people under her that check into this stuff, for feedback etc. I don't know, maybe I am wrong.
Matthew Davidson

Idaho Falls, ID

#16 Aug 20, 2008
If I can't be with Winona, then I'd like her to end up with either Keanu or Johnny Depp. These rockers she dates are not worth her presence if you ask me.
bunGee gee

UK

#17 Aug 21, 2008
That is a really nice sentiment. You really care what happens to her don't you.
Dee 73 in Words of Truth

Fortville, IN

#18 Aug 21, 2008
Johnny is already taken... lol with kids now too...
bunGee gee

UK

#19 Aug 21, 2008
Yup, still have not seen him though. Don't know if the rumor that he is living in lymington is true, oh well will keep looking!!!
Dee 73 in Words of Truth

Fortville, IN

#20 Aug 22, 2008
Does Johnny Depp live in Paris France??? um, thats what I thought, I could be wrong though...

There's no actor like Keanu to me, not interested.
Well, if I ran into Johnny, I'd be nice thats for sure... lol I promise! lololol

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Keanu Reeves Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Arch Motorcycles and Keanu Reeves KRGT-1 cruiser 16 hr Anna Romanovskaja 1
Congratulations Keanu Reeves for finally moving... May 21 Picodon 9
does keanu ever writes back to his fans?? (Nov '09) May 21 Sad but True 84
Keanu and Jennifer Syme -The real story? (May '13) May 15 Sure 287
News Keanu Reeves Joins Anorexia Drama - To the Bone' May 9 Anna Romanovskaja 4
News Keanu Reeves -- Cops Investigate 'Matrix' Obses... May 9 Anna Romanovskaja 1
Ban Babetta on ugossip May 7 SuzanneTVWriter 3
More from around the web