Keanu Reeves to deliver masterclass i...

Keanu Reeves to deliver masterclass in Hong Kong

Posted in the Keanu Reeves Forum

Since: Apr 09

Location hidden

#1 Mar 12, 2012
"BEIJING -- Organizers are gearing up for a record number of exhibitors at Filmart, the Hong Kong Film and Television Market, while Keanu Reeves will give a master class on digital film at the Hong Kong Film Festival, which runs concurrently.
The March 19 to 22 event is likely to attract considerable interest after mainland China, which is strongly linked with the Hong Kong biz, agreed to increase market access for U.S. movies earlier this week. This resolves an outstanding trade dispute, prompting hopes of a boom in Hollywood-China relations.

Filmart will feature some 640 exhibitors from nearly 30 countries at the Hong Kong Convention and Exhibition Center.[...] "

Entire Article:
http://www.variety.com/article/VR1118050518...
yelenav

Charleroi, Belgium

#2 Mar 12, 2012
If you could see me right now- I look green from jealousy.Why I live not closer to Hong Kong.Don't think, I could find fly ticket there for 90 euro; also, I don't expect lot of understanding from my office,when I should ask urgent holidays again :(
Have to survive on the pics from KeanuWorld_Ru

Location hidden

#3 Mar 12, 2012
Yes, Berlinale, NY, Beijing, the man is to be shared, for sure.

I knew this documentary would generate a lot of interest. Good for Keanu and Christopher Kenneally, who wrote and directed it!:0)

I just watched the (second?) Q/A session from Berlinale today. It was very interesting. I can only imagine the thought provoking discussion going on in the industry as a result of this documentary.

Yelenav, you jest about taking another vacation; but, I wonder how many in the industry will fly in to NY or Beijing to see it?

I think they will have zero problem with its distribution.

I, myself, can't wait for the opportunity to see it!
yelenav

Charleroi, Belgium

#4 Mar 13, 2012
After irritating, tiresome winter, we've suddenly got spring. Not faded shadow, but real spring, with the temperatures up to + 15C and this uncomparable scent. The air smelt sweet and drunky and makes you want to live, do some stupid things and believe, that everything is possible.
I know,that has nothing to do with Keanu Reeves, I deserve kg of nuts. Just wished to say to all of you ( and him)- whatever the wether by you is, hold on, spring is coming.

Location hidden

#5 Mar 13, 2012
Raising a glass of cool sauvignon blanc to you, yelenav. It's so yummy. Someone once told me that if it says "Marlborough" it's good. I concur. Cheers to New Zealand!

I just swept the deck off and got some chairs out of storage. Now I am on my way to the deck to drink my wine before I BBQ supper.

16 degrees celsius today and all the way up to 18 and sunny come Saturday. We've barely any snow left and it is becoming very dry very quickly. If this keeps up, I will have to open the pool in April out of necessity (algae).

***Now, back to your original programming.:0)
yelenav

Charleroi, Belgium

#6 Mar 13, 2012
It looks like he has some spring in Beijing too.
http://ww3.sinaimg.cn/large/7cbf2f6djw1dqy5t5...
yelenav

Charleroi, Belgium

#7 Mar 13, 2012
BTW, about his another movie, 47 Ronin. Have you seen premiere dates? We all, US, Canada, UK, Ireland and my little Belgium, get it first, 21th November.It's nice, but it creates ( theoretical) problem for me. My friend had strong feeling, that world premiere ( with KR, of course) will be in UK, where they done studio work.Now, the man is to be share, for sure - does it mean, to be cutted in pieces? Interesting, which one we'll get in Belgium?

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#8 Mar 13, 2012
yelenav wrote:
Now, the man is to be share, for sure - does it mean, to be cutted in pieces?
perish the thought !

holograms, yel. that would be the most practical solution ;)

Location hidden

#9 Mar 13, 2012
yelenav wrote:
BTW, about his another movie, 47 Ronin. Have you seen premiere dates? We all, US, Canada, UK, Ireland and my little Belgium, get it first, 21th November.It's nice, but it creates ( theoretical) problem for me. My friend had strong feeling, that world premiere ( with KR, of course) will be in UK, where they done studio work.Now, the man is to be share, for sure - does it mean, to be cutted in pieces? Interesting, which one we'll get in Belgium?
Indeed, where will we see him first.

I know for a fact (based on what has been documented) that Mr. A. and I will be celebrating as per usual, well not as per usual but as per "chance".

Seeing a Keanu Reeves' film in theatre.:0)

Our wedding aniversary is November 21st.:0)
LMF

Emsworth, UK

#10 Mar 14, 2012
I am looking forward to it opening in the UK

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Keanu Reeves Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The God Key 11 hr Freddie 9
News John Wick TV series in development, Keanu Reeve... 12 hr John Wick Fan 2
Details Jan 7 Whorebird 4
phoenix inn southside Jan 7 Whorebird 10
Whorebird Jan 5 SarahGoodWitchSalem 10
Holy Jumping Beans!! Paul HAGGIS, now?? Jan 5 Paul Haggis 9
Dirty mexicans Jan 5 Paul Haggis 7
More from around the web