The Keanu Reeves Vampire TV show?

Posted in the Keanu Reeves Forum

First Prev
of 16
Next Last

Since: Apr 13

Anderson, IN

#1 Apr 6, 2013
I'm the writer of 80 tv episodes. Keanu Inspired a TV vampire series. It's called ,"Blood Relatives Vampire TV series/show". The fans on facebook are calling it ,"The Keanu Reeves Vampire Show."
It needs to be produced and aired. I'd like Mr. Reeves to oversee this project? What are your thoughts?

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

#2 Apr 6, 2013
Sounds dumb. Why ask if people on fb already gave their thoughts? More people there then here...anywho...there's my two cents.
NoOneYouKnow

Neath, UK

#3 Apr 6, 2013
Not a great reaction, hey? This is not the place for you honey, people can be mean here. Look for unknown jobbing actors perhaps, look at Kickstarter and see if it's worth you starting up the project for financing there. Go indie maybe with the pilot. Good luck.

Location hidden

#4 Apr 6, 2013
I am sorry...didn't mean to come across hateful. what's the fb page btw?

Since: May 12

New York, NY

#5 Apr 6, 2013
Best post for a long time!!

Went through your FB site.
"For the love of the God, turn the page! You are the slowest reader ever"
I can relate to that, Meow LOL :)))
"The creative Adult is the Child who survived". Yes yes very true :)))

Blood Relatives: I cannot top laughing!! Who did this KR Vampire face ??:D
You really are the twinkle of positivity!

I also liked the choice of lyrics! Compassions in my nature, tonight is our last stand. Bet choice ever!

And surely I read all your 9 books... ehem.. what was there.... I liked most the Poems and the Lucky, they survive the ice-cold avalanche but have to survive each other, stuck in a cave. I cannot wait to read the rest of that book. The cave must be steaming hot LOL.

Wonderful!! Thank you Suzanne!!

Location hidden

#6 Apr 6, 2013
I found the fb page. I am not much help never seen the Dracula movie with Keanu...not my thing... Looks like it inspired others though. Good luck!

Location hidden

#7 Apr 7, 2013
SuzanneTVWriter wrote:
What are your thoughts?
My thoughts are that you might consider to stop bleeding all over KR's unofficial pages at Facebook and get yourself an agent.
Suzanne

Anderson, IN

#8 Apr 7, 2013
I found the vampire photo on Google. I just wrote the 80 episodes for it. It's a 4 year project.
Suzanne

Anderson, IN

#9 Apr 7, 2013
My agent is Carey Borth. LA lawyer.
Suzanne

Anderson, IN

#10 Apr 7, 2013
Blood Relatives TV show
Suzanne

Anderson, IN

#11 Apr 7, 2013
Thank you FREE BREEZE:)

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#14 Apr 7, 2013
NoOneYouKnow wrote:
Not a great reaction, hey? This is not the place for you honey, people can be mean here. Look for unknown jobbing actors perhaps, look at Kickstarter and see if it's worth you starting up the project for financing there. Go indie maybe with the pilot. Good luck.
NoOneYouKnow
Stoke-on-trent, UK 11 hrs ago

No one we know ?
11 hours ago it was around 3am in England.
Really ? A British woman posting from here http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stoke-on-Trent at 3am on "The Keanu Reeves Vampire TV show?"

LucaM ‏@taifunu 11h
Photo: http://tmblr.co/ZVBCawi50PdL
http://twitter.com/taifunu
11 hours ago LucaM was also on line. It was 5am in Romania.

Boy, Reeves you never stop.
Suzanne TV writer

Anderson, IN

#15 Apr 7, 2013
I_m_a_ghost? YES! I'm so glad that you noticed!:)...My hard work is paying off. Yes.., The Vampire Story does need to BLEED all over the fake Keanu pages.
Suzanne TV writer

Anderson, IN

#16 Apr 7, 2013
Iamnofool? How do you know that ,"blissfully unaware," is Reeves?

Location hidden

#17 Apr 7, 2013
... said the wannabe writer with three facebook accounts of her own...

Location hidden

#18 Apr 7, 2013
Suzanne TV writer wrote:

He doesn't....don't get him started. I think you already know that though. Lol

Location hidden

#19 Apr 7, 2013
I_m_a_ghost wrote:
... said the wannabe writer with three facebook accounts of her own...

Leave her alone. What makes you superior??? Nothing. Ghost...nothingness!
Suzanne

Anderson, IN

#20 Apr 7, 2013
I actually expect Nothing From Keanu Reeves! Shocker huh?! I just wanted to show him the project? I have 3 companies interested in it. We go to production soon. If he wants to be in it? Fine. If he wants to produce. Fine? If he wants to direct? Fine. If he wants to oversee the project? Fine. I have 3 companies interested. I won't fail or give up.I would like a Rejection letter from Company Films or a disclaimer?...That's all.

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#21 Apr 7, 2013
Suzanne TV writer wrote:
Suzanne TV writer wrote:
I know. People will know one day too 'cos Truth always find its way out. Reeves is just a very sick man who needs his dose of narcissism supply because he is extremely insecure and fucked up.

The character "blissfully unaware" arrived here in August 2012 because the character "JustRightNow" couldn't post here any more. Blissfully unaware gave "herself" away when "she" wrote a message with hints of my friends, some details so obvious that only Reeves and her could know. She told me that Blissfully Unaware was Reeves. Later Reeves gave himself away because he is so sure that no one could believe he is THAT CRAZY.
blissfully unaware wrote:
OK I'm sorry. You are right I'm a very sick man.
Good luck with your project.
Suzanne

Anderson, IN

#22 Apr 7, 2013
P.S....Thanks ,"Blissfully unaware.."

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 16
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Keanu Reeves Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News 'The Matrix' stars Keanu Reeves, Carrie-Anne Mo... (Feb '17) Aug '17 Anonymous 5
Does Keanu Reeves hide behind JustRightNow ? (Feb '12) Aug '17 Not keanu 963
does keanu ever writes back to his fans?? (Nov '09) Aug '17 Jen 118
Is Ana de Armas Secret Keanu's Wife and The Mo... Aug '17 yes 2
COMPANY FILMS trash-free (Oct '09) Jul '17 Suz 44
Shakespeare in the Kitchen! (Jul '09) Jun '17 Andromeda-1 594
Is Keanu a going concern? (Apr '17) May '17 Username 45
More from around the web