yelenav

Mechelen, Belgium

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 11, 2012

Honestly speaking, I have nothing special to tell now, just trying followed the way of Sadie.
Then I thought, I messed so often decent, serious converstions ( I think, "nuts" should be my insignia here) ; each time, deeply ashamed, I thought, I have to start my own thread , about fullish things, that have nothing to do with thema. But I think, off-topics thread already exist. So, I try my favorite opener :]

“Cate Blanchette is fearless!”

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 11, 2012

That is sweet Yelenav!

To be honest, I am just learning to check out other threads.. I get stuck on one.. hee hee

http://youtu.be/KPn-SFLSg9g

here is a song for ya, the dancing makes me smile!

“just chillin'”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 11, 2012

yelenav wrote:
Honestly speaking, I have nothing special to tell now, just trying followed the way of Sadie.
Then I thought, I messed so often decent, serious converstions ( I think, "nuts" should be my insignia here) ; each time, deeply ashamed, I thought, I have to start my own thread , about fullish things, that have nothing to do with thema. But I think, off-topics thread already exist. So, I try my favorite opener :]
I'm glad you succeeded:) Now if I could just figure out what I did wrong lol

Glad you started this topic, kinda gives us some freedom to chat without always having to focus on Keanu because lets face it, sometimes the conversation does get sidetracked and we need a place to take it and continue :)

“"A Deer and his balls"”

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 11, 2012

Well I doubt topix polices the continuity of any forum, so long as folks are respecting each other..which we are..it's all good. Try again Sadie and besure to copy the body of what you said before entering the code. Hmm, let us see if I can do it..bbs!
yelenav

Mechelen, Belgium

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 11, 2012

blissfully unaware wrote:
That is sweet Yelenav!
To be honest, I am just learning to check out other threads.. I get stuck on one.. hee hee
http://youtu.be/KPn-SFLSg9g
here is a song for ya, the dancing makes me smile!
Thank you, I already starting to learn the moves, so we can try it together when you'll come to Belgium for chocolate :]

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 11, 2012

Don't be ashamed Yelenav...Fly Your Freak Flag High !!!
I love Nutz !!!
=;)
yelenav

Mechelen, Belgium

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 12, 2012

Alice is my middle name wrote:
Don't be ashamed Yelenav...Fly Your Freak Flag High !!!
I love Nutz !!!
=;)
Thanks, Alice. I feel me a bit guilty when I disturb serious conversation, but I'm not ashamed about nuts. I am what I am, and after more than 40 years, you learn to live with this person. Most of people like nuts, if not too much. It even good for your health - in right doses ;)

About cherry beer - it's fresh in summer, but at my opinion, it belongs more to the soda's (with alcohol), kind of lady's beer. Here it's very popular, even by the guys. It exist also in raspbery variety, and even peach and apple taste.

I'm crazy about watermelons, but fresh. Here in the supermarkets you find half-artificial exemplars, pale. When I grew up, in Septembers we had a flood of watermelons from the South of Ukrain and sometimes, from Asian republics. there was so many, they lied sometimes just on the ground, of course, a few got crashed and you saw deep red, juicy hearts of them, mmmm... Ah, where the times?

“"A Deer and his balls"”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 12, 2012

Well if you like Yelenav, I could mail you some watermelon seeds to plant. I need to get some at the store next time I go!

Many moons ago, I had pickeled watermelon rhine wrapped in bacon and then broiled..oh my, that was a tastey treat!
yelenav

Mechelen, Belgium

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 12, 2012

sadie- wrote:
<quoted text>
Glad you started this topic, kinda gives us some freedom to chat without always having to focus on Keanu because lets face it, sometimes the conversation does get sidetracked and we need a place to take it and continue :)
Honestly speaking, most of the time we are talking about things that have not too much to do with KR. I suppose, that's the secret attration of this forum :]
yelenav

Mechelen, Belgium

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 12, 2012

Don't be surprised by my posting diarrhoea. It's last day of my month-long parental vacation. Tomorrow I start to work and for whole September that means - unhuman early stand up, so I should not stay long on line in the evenings.I'd have not too much time and power to post here, I'm afraid.
Actually, pitty that Iamnofool doesn't come anymore. He was so good in keeping eye on all time-zones. I should ask him take a noble obligation to sent me in time to my bed.
So far I remember, I am 1 h later than London, 7h later than Chicago ,7h earlier than Beijing, 9h later than Los Angeles,6h- than New York and I think same Toronto and 11h earlier than Auckland.
Please, people of the world, help me to keep my nights not too short!
yelenav

Mechelen, Belgium

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 12, 2012

Queen OneEightyTwo wrote:
Well if you like Yelenav, I could mail you some watermelon seeds to plant. I need to get some at the store next time I go!
Many moons ago, I had pickeled watermelon rhine wrapped in bacon and then broiled..oh my, that was a tastey treat!
Thank you for you kind and generous offer, Majesty. One problem - Belgian summers are not warm and sunny enough to produce really tasty sweet watermelons :(( Same as most of fruits and vegetables. Poor, they get picked long before they are ripe - because of possible rain. I can still feed me my memories ;)
yelenav

Mechelen, Belgium

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 12, 2012

speaking about internet-dating: it could surprise you unpleasant and sometimes even be dangerous (fisically or emotionally). But if you learn some rules - it can be a pleasure. Ha,I'm talking about it, while I didn't really dated actionally. I should better speak about internet-relationships - in very common sense. Seems, I found the way to keep it pleasant - however my "relationships" end, I learn some musical preferances of my (ex-)friends over :]
It's not too less for me - I grew up behind the Iron Courtain and I was very right girl, absolutely not a rebell, I didn't searched for "influences from the rotten West". I missed a lot of cultural movements and styles and so on.Sometimes I feel like I break down the doors, which are long time open . "Reveal" artists, which are already forgotten by normal people.
That has own advantages - if I had listen to U2, for example, in the 80th, may be I had forgoten it too. What should give me such a pleasure of discovering now? And at my opinion, rock is the music of young souls/mature minds :]
Thank you , Soviet Union, you was right, it was better to not listen this music then :D

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 12, 2012

Humm, I never heard of that. I have noticed advertisements of all kinds of bacon products now.. Chocolate covered bacon, bacon sundae or bacon pie.
yelenav

Mechelen, Belgium

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 12, 2012

blissfully unaware wrote:
<quoted text>
Humm, I never heard of that. I have noticed advertisements of all kinds of bacon products now.. Chocolate covered bacon, bacon sundae or bacon pie.
Don't laugh, chocolate covered bacon exist. A sort of . Ukrainian are famous for their love to pig's fet - "salo". We have special sorts with a thick layer of condenced white-rose fat.There are a lot of jokes among our neighbours about That preferance, like a "dream of Ukrainian about a Paradise: to eat "salo",sleep on "salo" and to be covered by "salo".
According to my mother, few years ago in the supermarkets appeared "Chocolate covered salo".However, I never tasted, shouldn't dare :]
yelenav

Mechelen, Belgium

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 12, 2012

By the way, remaining on the food thema: what did you find of my protege, Adventure Aaron?
In one of Eastern culture, don't remember, is it Chinese or Japanese samurai ( have ask it KR, he should know, certainly?), when you save somebody's life, you get eternal responsible for that person.
I didn't save his life, only may be, somehow, very little,some part of his reputation. And I don't feel me life-long responsible for him. Should I say - interested ;)

“"A Deer and his balls"”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 12, 2012

yelenav wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you for you kind and generous offer, Majesty. One problem - Belgian summers are not warm and sunny enough to produce really tasty sweet watermelons :(( Same as most of fruits and vegetables. Poor, they get picked long before they are ripe - because of possible rain. I can still feed me my memories ;)
You are welcome for the offer! Hmmm, would rain hurt a watermelon? Probably not, the farmer..more than likely! Well shucks..here's to memories!:)
yelenav

Mechelen, Belgium

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 12, 2012

<quoted text>
would rain hurt a watermelon? Probably not, the farmer..more than likely!
That was just brilliant!
Whole my familt lied dubble from laugh, thank you so much!
By the way, my mother knows peckled watermelon and likes it too.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 12, 2012

yelenav wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't laugh, chocolate covered bacon exist. A sort of . Ukrainian are famous for their love to pig's fet - "salo". We have special sorts with a thick layer of condenced white-rose fat.There are a lot of jokes among our neighbours about That preferance, like a "dream of Ukrainian about a Paradise: to eat "salo",sleep on "salo" and to be covered by "salo".
According to my mother, few years ago in the supermarkets appeared "Chocolate covered salo".However, I never tasted, shouldn't dare :]
Oh, I seen chocolate covered bacon..yuck! I have never been to the Ukraine,but my ex went several times and I seen photos. Such colorful buildings. I remember seeing a photo of a fence with tons of locks on it.. called love locks or something?? I think he took two pictures of them somewhere else too. I am not sure where. It was very romantic!
yelenav

Mechelen, Belgium

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 12, 2012

Yes, it's a bridge in Kiev. It came after I moved to Belgium, but I've heared about it.
yelenav

Mechelen, Belgium

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 12, 2012

that's about KR, but really by the way :
Actor / Producer Keanu Reeves is collaborating with well-known custom bike builder Gard Hollinger of Choprods to bring a production motorcycle to the public, one that was born out of a custom bike Gard has been building for Keanu over the last five years.

http://www.tumblr.com/tagged/gard-hollinger
(there is a photo of them)

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of903
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

17 Users are viewing the Keanu Reeves Forum right now

Search the Keanu Reeves Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Hot! Keanu Reeves Starring in ‘Knock Knock’ Thr... 51 min sasssassysass 82
The Keanu Reeves Vampire TV show? (Apr '13) 2 hr HAPPY SUZANNE 291
Here we go again:-) 5 hr sasssassysass 2
Youngblood 5 hr GOT NEWS 9
Ok new topix cuz why not?! Passengers and gener... 13 hr Andromeda-1 337
Happy Easter Sat Happy Easter 1
Amanda De......Cadenet (May '10) Thu Pupper 156
•••
•••