First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Connie

Vacaville, CA

#1 Jun 26, 2007
I've been sitting up all night wondering about Keanu and his associations with certain people. From what I've read, he hangs around people who practice witchcraft and demon worship. This could be the reason why he has no complete peace. The devourer is after him. Man, I hope he didn't sell his soul to the devil for his success. For example, he's friends with Marilyn Manson who dated Rose McGowan (who plays a witch on "Charmed"), who is a pal of Amanda de Cadenet who was engaged to Keanu and won't stay out of his life. I read a blog that Rose McGowan and Amanda schemed to get Jennifer Syme to break up with Keanu and that is why the movie "Mulholland Drive" was dedicated to her. Jennifer died in a horrible crash and their baby was stillborn. I think his friends all practice some sort of witchcraft and have some control over Keanu's life. The only way Keanu can protect himself is to submit to God in Jesus name. People have tried to curse me, but because I belong to Jesus, they can't touch me. I've been saved from curses many times.
niki1

Brooklyn, NY

#2 Jun 26, 2007
Who cares if he's cursed or not ! Yeah, I think I'm really upset now !
Demon on Xanax

AOL

#3 Jun 26, 2007
Connie wrote:
I've been sitting up all night wondering about Keanu and his associations with certain people. From what I've read, he hangs around people who practice witchcraft and demon worship. This could be the reason why he has no complete peace. The devourer is after him. Man, I hope he didn't sell his soul to the devil for his success. For example, he's friends with Marilyn Manson who dated Rose McGowan (who plays a witch on "Charmed"), who is a pal of Amanda de Cadenet who was engaged to Keanu and won't stay out of his life. I read a blog that Rose McGowan and Amanda schemed to get Jennifer Syme to break up with Keanu and that is why the movie "Mulholland Drive" was dedicated to her. Jennifer died in a horrible crash and their baby was stillborn. I think his friends all practice some sort of witchcraft and have some control over Keanu's life. The only way Keanu can protect himself is to submit to God in Jesus name. People have tried to curse me, but because I belong to Jesus, they can't touch me. I've been saved from curses many times.
Connie you would have fit right in with the Salem lot a few centuries ago.
You, and ostriches like you, scare me much more than Satan and, yes, even Paris Hilton.
Connie

Vacaville, CA

#4 Jun 27, 2007
Demon on Xanax wrote:
<quoted text>
Connie you would have fit right in with the Salem lot a few centuries ago.
You, and ostriches like you, scare me much more than Satan and, yes, even Paris Hilton.
I can't help it. It's the truth. It's the only way to protect yourself. If others don't believe, I don't get upset, but I am concerned for them. Witchcraft is real. There's a lot more people practicing witchcraft than we think and it does work, but we cannot fight it as mere humans, we need a power stronger than evil to help us.

Suit yourselves, you've been warned.
Connie

Vacaville, CA

#5 Jun 27, 2007
niki1 wrote:
Who cares if he's cursed or not ! Yeah, I think I'm really upset now !
You don't care if he's cursed or not? I guess you're not a Keanu fan?

Since: Dec 06

Greifswald, Germany

#6 Jun 27, 2007
Oh, Connie. Please don't tell such nonsens. How in the world can you believe in such stupid things? Witchcraft isn't real !!! I can't believe, that you really think so. Noone is able to control another one's life! Of course, fate sometimes seems harsh, but all I can say is, that you have to learn from it, and it has nothing to do with "being cursed". Noone can protect you against what someday will happen. If you review history people's fear was always used to control their minds, to make them frightened. Please don't use the name of Jesus or any other religions to make people feel afraid or feel protected against what doesn't exist. Religion - no matter which - is much deeper than these fantasies people have about Devil and Angels. It's a guide for humanity and goodness. But it's often used in a wrong way. Connie, it's your decision, if you believe or what you believe, but to believe because you are afraid, is the wrong way. There will always be strokes in your life and you need to be strong, not to be afraid, to face them.
Rocky65

Washington, DC

#7 Jun 27, 2007
Just to jump in with my 2 cents worth on the subject, I do believe there is Good and Evil in this world, in whatever form you wish to see them. What I mean is.......many people see the devil, witchcraft, hate, intolerance, etc. as Evil, and they see God, Jesus, Love, kindness, patience, etc. as Good. I also believe that the vast majority of the human race strives to be Good, with a few exceptions, of course, who choose to do Evil (and, therefore, take up the majority of the time on the evening news). Most of us have been taught (regardless of our "religion") that Good will always win over Evil, and that if you turn toward the Light (a.k.a. Good), it will save you from the darkness (a.k.a. Evil).

I've noticed that Keanu often chooses to do films that involve Good vs. Evil. However, I've also noticed that he usually portrays the guy FIGHTING Evil. Constantine, Speed, and The Matrix come to the forefront of my mind. I seem to remember reading somewhere (or hearing in an interview....can't remember which one) that Keanu said various religions interest him. I'm not sure if it's the cultural aspect of them or the spiritual beliefs that intrigue him the most, but I do know that Buddhism was very intriguing to him, which is a very peaceful religion.

That said, I can't *imagine* Keanu would surround himself with those he would believe to be Evil, although I really don't know the guy, so.....maybe he does. <shrug> However, after meeting him a few times and always having him be NICE.....somehow the Evil & cursed thing doesn't seem to fit. I understand your concern, Connie, and I sincerely hope it's unfounded. Keep in mind, though, that Keanu's "goodness" just might be rubbing off on his friends. You may just have things backwards, and for his sake, I hope that's the case. I really doubt he's "cursed", though. Sometimes bad things happen to good people. Simple as that.
Connie

Vacaville, CA

#8 Jun 27, 2007
Rocky65 wrote:
Just to jump in with my 2 cents worth on the subject, I do believe there is Good and Evil in this world, in whatever form you wish to see them. What I mean is.......many people see the devil, witchcraft, hate, intolerance, etc. as Evil, and they see God, Jesus, Love, kindness, patience, etc. as Good. I also believe that the vast majority of the human race strives to be Good, with a few exceptions, of course, who choose to do Evil (and, therefore, take up the majority of the time on the evening news). Most of us have been taught (regardless of our "religion") that Good will always win over Evil, and that if you turn toward the Light (a.k.a. Good), it will save you from the darkness (a.k.a. Evil).
I've noticed that Keanu often chooses to do films that involve Good vs. Evil. However, I've also noticed that he usually portrays the guy FIGHTING Evil. Constantine, Speed, and The Matrix come to the forefront of my mind. I seem to remember reading somewhere (or hearing in an interview....can't remember which one) that Keanu said various religions interest him. I'm not sure if it's the cultural aspect of them or the spiritual beliefs that intrigue him the most, but I do know that Buddhism was very intriguing to him, which is a very peaceful religion.
That said, I can't *imagine* Keanu would surround himself with those he would believe to be Evil, although I really don't know the guy, so.....maybe he does. <shrug> However, after meeting him a few times and always having him be NICE.....somehow the Evil & cursed thing doesn't seem to fit. I understand your concern, Connie, and I sincerely hope it's unfounded. Keep in mind, though, that Keanu's "goodness" just might be rubbing off on his friends. You may just have things backwards, and for his sake, I hope that's the case. I really doubt he's "cursed", though. Sometimes bad things happen to good people. Simple as that.
Well, isn't Marilyn Manson known to be involved in devil worship? And look, why did he use Charles Manson name as an inspiration? The guy's warped, and when I heard Keanu attended his wedding, I figured they must be close. I don't think Keanu is evil - I admire him and I have noticed he has done these roles that are fighting evil characters. In fact I love Keanu and pray his life will go well. Why do you think I sat up all night thinking about him? Also, I saw a pic of him leaving a tarot card place. I hope he doesn't rely on that..
Donna

San Diego, CA

#9 Jul 5, 2007
Yep, keanu is cursed.............with many many crazy fans. Lots of nut cases here,I must say. Most of you anyway, exept Connie,I really do believe she has a good point with all she said. Witchcraft DOES exist, to all your information. Keanu seems to be a victim, right in the center of a devils clan. It does look like it, only one thing........he has no idea about what's going on. He really doesn't realize it and yeah, again, Connie said many truthful things. Maybe people shouldn't just be so narrow minded and more open for things but I guess one first must suffer stuff like this on his own soul, to wake up and believe.
Connie

Vacaville, CA

#10 Jul 11, 2007
Hi Donna:

I'm glad you understand this. Sometimes I get frustrated warning people when they just laugh back. I'm not mad, just frustrated..

Yes, of course, bad things happen to good people sometimes because of imperfection, but some of the bad things can be avoided if we make the effort not to be around dangerous/negative things and people. I stay away from people whose presence brings me down, but at the same time, I pray they will change for the better.
the REAL Connie

United States

#11 Jul 19, 2007
Hello everyone, I'm the real Connie. Okay, this person who is going around posting this stupid stuff by the name Connie, is someone who is jealous of the attention I get on MySpace. I'm Connie and some of Keanu fans know me from my Keanu videos I make and on MySpace. Unfortunatly people are confusing this mean-spirited person pretending to be me with the real me. As my closest friends know, I adore Keanu and would never say such things as he worships the devil. n the contrary, I have in the past and always will believe Keanu is in fact the most angelic man put on this earth. Just the fact that he will give the shirt off his back to anyone who needs it proves that. Anyway, I hope people will now understand that if you read any crazy Keanu posts from a "Connie", it isn't me, the one who makes all the loving Keanu videos. Pay no attention to this person and hopefully she'll go away.

By the way I'm onto you, Rose. And if you keep this up, I'll report your harrassment to MySpace.
Rose

Madison, WI

#12 Jul 19, 2007
To the Real Connie, I use the handle Rose on Topix, and I haven't a clue who you are. I enjoy your videos, and honestly, whoever this Rose is, it's not me!!!
Susan

United States

#13 Jul 19, 2007
Connie wrote:
I've been sitting up all night wondering about Keanu and his associations with certain people. From what I've read, he hangs around people who practice witchcraft and demon worship. This could be the reason why he has no complete peace. The devourer is after him. Man, I hope he didn't sell his soul to the devil for his success. For example, he's friends with Marilyn Manson who dated Rose McGowan (who plays a witch on "Charmed"), who is a pal of Amanda de Cadenet who was engaged to Keanu and won't stay out of his life. I read a blog that Rose McGowan and Amanda schemed to get Jennifer Syme to break up with Keanu and that is why the movie "Mulholland Drive" was dedicated to her. Jennifer died in a horrible crash and their baby was stillborn. I think his friends all practice some sort of witchcraft and have some control over Keanu's life. The only way Keanu can protect himself is to submit to God in Jesus name. People have tried to curse me, but because I belong to Jesus, they can't touch me. I've been saved from curses many times.
So many sad things have happen to him. I hope good postive energy comes his way.

Since: Feb 07

Jerusalem, Israel

#14 Jul 20, 2007
Hi TherealConnie, I'm Lostfan from Youtube. Nice to see you here! It never ocurred to me that 'Connie' could have been you, I just wouldn't expect that from the things she's saying. So just relax. And please keep on doing those beautiful videos about him,'cause they are the best at youtube!
the REAL Connie

United States

#15 Jul 20, 2007
Rose wrote:
To the Real Connie, I use the handle Rose on Topix, and I haven't a clue who you are. I enjoy your videos, and honestly, whoever this Rose is, it's not me!!!
No Rose, don't worry my dear, I wasn't talking about you. If you read what I wrote, I said this Rose is someone I've come into contact with on MySpace. She's another Keanu fan and I've never done anything to her but she is mean to me. I don't know why except that maybe she's jealous because every time I make a new Keanu video or drawing, other people say nice things and she says really mean things. Then friends have been telling me she posts mean things about me and has also been posting crazy things and using my name so some people will think it's me. I just wish she would just stop. I've never done anything in return because I don't want to escalate this but I'm thinking the only way to stop her is to report her if she keeps it up. Oh well. I just wanted to set the record straight that if anyone that goes by the name "Connie" posts some crazy or mean things about Keanu, it certainly isn't me. I know there are a million Connies in the world and I might be a little paranoid but I just don't want anyone getting the wrong impression about me because of this person.

Anyway, I'm sorry for the confusion, Rose. I'm glad you enjoy my videos. Thank you.

And thank you, Daphne for the very kind words. I'm touched. And don't worry, I will continue making my videos because I'm addicted to video-making and Keanu, of course..lol.

Take care, all.:)
Rose

Madison, WI

#16 Jul 23, 2007
Thank you, Connie! I can't understand why anyone would do this kind of thing. I think people assume that since it's online, they can forget about honesty, decency etc. Sorry to put you in a position where you had to explain.
poca1014k

AOL

#17 Aug 4, 2007
Connie wrote:
<quoted text>
I can't help it. It's the truth. It's the only way to protect yourself. If others don't believe, I don't get upset, but I am concerned for them. Witchcraft is real. There's a lot more people practicing witchcraft than we think and it does work, but we cannot fight it as mere humans, we need a power stronger than evil to help us.
Suit yourselves, you've been warned.
Connie, I don't think Keanu has been Curse as you say. Witchcraft is a strong word. Your taking it was out of line. I thinking your the type that dosen't believe that Christ could have father a child and that they live today. There's no evil in Witchcraft It saying that they believe in the female figure as well. The Pegan ways was around long before christ. They saw the one true path through the women. But the church has it own play through J. Christ. Contistine { Misspell} was the one who brought christ to life {so to say} Con was a pegan until his death bed.

Yes your going to have people that practice on the dark side. But their no part of the word witchcraft.
poca1014k

AOL

#18 Aug 5, 2007
Also, I saw a pic of him leaving a tarot card place. I hope he doesn't rely on that.. as connie wrote : There again it's not the cards it's the person working the cards.
Rose

Lodi, WI

#19 Aug 5, 2007
The point is that the original thread was started by a "false" Connie who was trying to make the real Connie sound insane. Can't someone delete this thread? It is a personal attack on the real Connie.
Flora

Germany

#20 Aug 5, 2007
Does anybody know about what date this picture was taken...?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Keanu Reeves Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Defenders of the Faith (Jul '09) Mon eksor 1,480
marry me Feb 26 riss 1
Shakespeare in the Kitchen! (Jul '09) Feb 20 eksor 570
When was the last keanu relationship and ana de... Feb 6 Somebody 5
by the way (Sep '12) Feb 1 Andromeda-1 954
j-o-k-e-s (Jul '09) Jan '15 Andromeda-1 474
He's dying and no one seems to care (Jun '13) Jan '15 Baffled boots 147
More from around the web