Stupid Article Full of Dumb Innuendo

Posted in the Keanu Reeves Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#1 Oct 11, 2011
OK, I admit it, I read Ugossip -- only for the pictures!! I swear !!!

So I see a reference to this article and I have to read it:

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/celebritynews...

The idiots on Ugossip seem to think that the tabloid slut who wrote the article was writing from London. She writes:

"My friend – visiting from London – is staring at the film star who’s just walked into the bar we’re drinking in."

Isn't it kind of obvious that she is not writing FROM London??

Learn to read!!

Second of all, this is tabloid trash. Tell us the name of the damn actor or shut up.

Whatever Keanu does, whatever he is, he doesn't couch jump. He last went to the Oscars solo, and previously has gone with his old friend Brenda, and his sis's to premieres. In fact, the rap on Keanu is: no female SOs, no GFs. So how does this add up to Keanu? It doesn't.

Slightly off-topic but I want to slam this bit+ch for the swipes at Amanda Knox, which really tells you what's on her mind. Amanda AND RAFFAELI have been declared innocent by the court, so drop it. If she smiles, it's because she's relieved to be free. Actually most of the pics I've seen of her show her smiling through tears.

And this line "Girls with vigorous sexual appetites – as one might describe her without implying any kind of murderous guilt" is simply unforgivable.

I would not mention this except to point out what a tabloid slut the writer is.

Either be a real writer and tell us who you are talking about, or STFU.

“"Daddy's coming"”

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#2 Oct 13, 2011
..I have learned when it comes to this subject..I keep my mouth closed. People don't want to hear my take on the same sex relationships. EEewwww is about all I got for today. Gotta go before my mouth starts to dribble on this monitor screen...
ardith

United States

#3 Oct 13, 2011
I'm assuming as a Queen, same sex might be your style?
ardith

United States

#4 Oct 13, 2011
Sophia, did it upset you that Tom on the couch was shown as extremly ridiculous...since it's been mentioned over and over again, that he contracts his wives.
ardith

United States

#5 Oct 13, 2011
Most of you idiots act ike being gay is a disease...no wonder actors have to stay in the closet.

“"Daddy's coming"”

Location hidden

#6 Oct 13, 2011
ardith wrote:
I'm assuming as a Queen, same sex might be your style?
Never assume, I've learned..it makes an ass out of u and me. And no, being attracted to the same sex is not a disease in my ever to be humble opinion.

Location hidden

#7 Oct 13, 2011
ardith wrote:
Sophia, did it upset you that Tom on the couch was shown as extremly ridiculous...since it's been mentioned over and over again, that he contracts his wives.
I do not know what you are talking about. Please explain.

Location hidden

#8 Oct 13, 2011
But there is a lot of disease amongst male homosexuals. Just look on the CDC website. Ardith, do you know what the CDC is? Do you know how to look things up there?
Cindy

Greenville, SC

#9 Oct 13, 2011
Sophia_Sophia wrote:
But there is a lot of disease amongst male homosexuals. Just look on the CDC website. Ardith, do you know what the CDC is? Do you know how to look things up there?
Tee hee hee...I have not been able to spend much time here recently, but I so enjoyed this laugh that I had to say thanks!

Location hidden

#10 Oct 13, 2011
Cindy wrote:
<quoted text>
Tee hee hee...I have not been able to spend much time here recently, but I so enjoyed this laugh that I had to say thanks!
Why? I guess I am developing topix-Asberger's, because I am finding it hard to understand people's meanings.
Cindy

Greenville, SC

#11 Oct 13, 2011
I laughed about the, "Ardith, do you know what the CDC is? Do you know how to look things up there?" Guess I should have made myself more clear. The CDC and WHO websites are go to sites for me almost daily, so I found your comment amusing. Perhaps I am easily amused from being overtired-been out of town on and off for weeks now. The topic caught my eye went I came on topix, so it was the first thread that I read tonight.

I agree that there is a lot of disease in the male homosexual population, and that is no laughing matter. I worked in the medical microbiology/virology field for years before moving on to consulting and writing. Also have a life long friend dying of AIDS and it breaks my heart.

Location hidden

#12 Oct 13, 2011
Cindy wrote:
I laughed about the, "Ardith, do you know what the CDC is? Do you know how to look things up there?" Guess I should have made myself more clear. The CDC and WHO websites are go to sites for me almost daily, so I found your comment amusing. Perhaps I am easily amused from being overtired-been out of town on and off for weeks now. The topic caught my eye went I came on topix, so it was the first thread that I read tonight.
I agree that there is a lot of disease in the male homosexual population, and that is no laughing matter. I worked in the medical microbiology/virology field for years before moving on to consulting and writing. Also have a life long friend dying of AIDS and it breaks my heart.
Oh right, that's what I thought you meant but I wasn't sure.

Well, sorry to sound hard-hearted but when I hear about a gay guy who is ill my heart doesn't break. I saw it all and I am now living away from all the craziness. I saw the promiscuity, the poppers, the BS, the drama, etc. There are still places open where gay men inhale "Tina" and have sex with multiple partners, sometimes underage.

They can all go to hell. They chose their fate. A kid in Africa, starving, I'll feel sorry for that poor little angel. But not a gay guy with clap, or syph, or AIDs. Use protection, get some common sense.
ardith

United States

#13 Oct 13, 2011
Greenville South Carolina...that pretty much explains it all.

Anyway, as I said, since ignorance abounds, best for gay actors to stay in the closet.

“"Daddy's coming"”

Location hidden

#14 Oct 14, 2011
ardith wrote:
Anyway, as I said, since ignorance abounds, best for gay actors to stay in the closet.
..so are you saying the CDC is ignorant? If that is the case, what specimens are their data pool?

Location hidden

#15 Oct 14, 2011
ardith wrote:
Ha, THIS pretty much says it all. Does this require any comment or elaboration? It doesn't but...I will.

I am not from Greenville, South Carolina, I was born and raised in one of the most liberal parts of the country. But I've seen what I've seen, and I'm not here to make friends, so I tell it as I see it.

Keanu Reeves isn't in any closet. If he were in a closet, he'd do a Travolta , get married, and have kids.

Then he'd pay the broad off to keep her mouth shut and when he gets tired of her he'd pay her to eff off.

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#16 Oct 14, 2011

“"Daddy's coming"”

Location hidden

#17 Oct 14, 2011
Sophia_Sophia wrote:
<quoted text>
Ha, THIS pretty much says it all. Does this require any comment or elaboration? It doesn't but...I will.
I am not from Greenville, South Carolina, I was born and raised in one of the most liberal parts of the country. But I've seen what I've seen, and I'm not here to make friends, so I tell it as I see it.
Keanu Reeves isn't in any closet. If he were in a closet, he'd do a Travolta , get married, and have kids.
Then he'd pay the broad off to keep her mouth shut and when he gets tired of her he'd pay her to eff off.
Sophia, Sophia...eh-hem..I think she was referring to Cindy..from Greenville, South Carolina.
Cindy

Greenville, SC

#18 Oct 14, 2011
It doesn't bother me what Ardith says about me; her ignorance is like a huge flashing neon sign. Just because I live in Greenville, South Carolina, it does not mean that I have not lived elsewhere. And Ardith, I am still laughing :)

“"Daddy's coming"”

Location hidden

#19 Oct 14, 2011
Queen OneEightyTwo wrote:
..I have learned when it comes to this subject..I keep my mouth closed. People don't want to hear my take on the same sex relationships. EEewwww is about all I got for today. Gotta go before my mouth starts to dribble on this monitor screen...
Feeling the need to clarify myself, I shall share my understanding.

Being homosexual is a way a person is born. Do we know why it happens, if someone does..they have not shared it with me. The thing with me is that I believe the Bible to be the word of GOD, as far as it is translated correctly. And in it HE address these HIS Children. So to put it in a nutshell, homosexuals, like any unmarried individual, ought to remain celebate. There are plenty of unpaid whores out in the world that need to learn to keep their knees together, as well. So not having sex is an 'across the board' idea of mine.

We could banter at each other[I have learned not too much 'discussion' happens with reguards to this subject]the why's, how's and what for's and at the end of the day..it wouldn't matter. I love all GOD's children the same, it is not I to judge. And if you think my response of "Eeewwww" seems judgemental, well that is your choice. I believe it is a typical response to something a person finds offensive, is all. Try to talk to my son about the inside of his eyeball and he'll start to squirm.

We ALL have Free Agency. It is up to ALL individuals to come to understand why they are here. I have seen man on man sex, woman on man sex and woman on woman sex, even animal human sex. So it is not out of ignorance that I have achieved my response.

Our bodies [male and female] are designed to fit together. I have had people tell me that a woman's body can take anything from a coke bottle to a broomstick, certainly this is not the intentional use of that body part, I often wondered ..who is using the broomstick?

So at the end of the day, I do my best to love All people. Understanding that this life, this world, is perfect in all it's imperfections allbeit starving children or murderers. We are ALL God's Children, here to walk the path back to whence we came..in my ever to be humble opinion.

IF I have offended ANYONE, I ask that you forgive me. It is one thing to discuss this in person, which I have done before with a homosexual man, he was as helpful as he could be..Love and appreciate him for that! Here on a forum board, words can get lost in translation. So please asks for clarifications before becoming offended.
ardith

United States

#20 Oct 14, 2011
The Bible, the Quran...people interpret them any way they want to. Both supposedly the word of God...both used to manipulate the human race. Both have caused more death, more torture, more hatred then just about anything else on earth. Human beings still use them for their own selfish purposes and ALWAYS say, "it's God's will."

When will humans get past fairy tales? Apparently, never.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Keanu Reeves Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Congratulations Keanu Reeves for finally moving... 1 hr Anna Romanovskaja 25
News Keanu Reeves' side project: Building $100k moto... Fri Anna Romanovskaja 1
Ghost story collaboration ARDITH Thu Profile mask 19
Keanu: One Over-Sensitive Guy! (May '11) Jul 6 Just Kurious 12
It's just a job! (Jun '15) Jul 4 Anna Romanovskaja 69
News Ruby Rose reveals John Wick 2 co-star Keanu Ree... Jul 4 Anna Romanovskaja 1
does keanu ever writes back to his fans?? (Nov '09) Jul 2 ardith 86
More from around the web