Yep

London, UK

#103 Apr 10, 2013
Iamnofool wrote:
<quoted text>He uses the paparazzi too and many photos are staged. Sad Keanu on the bench is a staged photo, he was acting Steve Martin in The lonely guy. Reeves is sick.
so....a lot of celebs work together with paparazzis. That is standard...and staging the sad Keanu pic and having it all over the net...why not?

“"Daddy's coming"”

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#104 Apr 11, 2013
"You scratch my back, I'll scratch yours", a widely accepted line of thinking!
Yep

London, UK

#105 Apr 11, 2013
Queen OneEightyTwo wrote:
Yes, it is.
Yep

London, UK

#106 Apr 11, 2013
Queen OneEightyTwo wrote:
Yes, it is.

“... my life in technicolor ...”

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

#107 Apr 12, 2013
Iamnofool wrote:
<quoted text>
The more he waits to apologize the more his image will be tarnish at the end of 2013 when 47 Ronin will be out. I have a file on Reeves, I did not use it yet 'cos I was told not to use it.
I have been reading in this forum since the beginning of 2012 or earlier...cannot remember...and what I absolutely don't understand is the following. You registered here in Dec 2011 and have been posting all those things ever since. You now write that you will expose him by the end of this year. Why did you wait 2 years to do so? It really doesn't make sense to me...He had a few movies coming out during 2012...

And what is the problem with going onto a board under different characters? Is that a crime? If I was him, and I would have a little time on my hands, and would be curious, and would like to have a laugh...then, yes, I would go onto a board under a different name and chat with people...I am sure a few celebs do that. I can imagine that they then can finally talk to people in a normal way without all the drooling and autographs and stupid photo taking like in a zoo....

Another thing is, you only make hints about what happened to your friend and that he apparently took personal info of her and played with it publically...why not name a few specific things, so we can check if he played it publically. I hate nothing more than people making hints and hints and hints instead of cutting to the chase. Pisses me right off... seriously.

If however, what you are saying is true, then Karma will get back. It always does. I am speaking of experience. I think if it is true, then your friend should forgive and forget (even if it is tough) and take it as a lesson learnt. For some reason it was supposed to happen to her. Everything and everyone we meet will come to us for a reason...it is for us to learn and grow.

I wish your friend and you all the best. I really do, but I think it is time to let go of the past.

That's all I have to say. THE END :-)

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#108 Apr 13, 2013
yepperdoodle wrote:
<quoted text>
I have been reading in this forum since the beginning of 2012 or earlier...cannot remember...and what I absolutely don't understand is the following. You registered here in Dec 2011 and have been posting all those things ever since. You now write that you will expose him by the end of this year. Why did you wait 2 years to do so? It really doesn't make sense to me...He had a few movies coming out during 2012...
And what is the problem with going onto a board under different characters? Is that a crime? If I was him, and I would have a little time on my hands, and would be curious, and would like to have a laugh...then, yes, I would go onto a board under a different name and chat with people...I am sure a few celebs do that. I can imagine that they then can finally talk to people in a normal way without all the drooling and autographs and stupid photo taking like in a zoo....
Another thing is, you only make hints about what happened to your friend and that he apparently took personal info of her and played with it publically...why not name a few specific things, so we can check if he played it publically. I hate nothing more than people making hints and hints and hints instead of cutting to the chase. Pisses me right off... seriously.
If however, what you are saying is true, then Karma will get back. It always does. I am speaking of experience. I think if it is true, then your friend should forgive and forget (even if it is tough) and take it as a lesson learnt. For some reason it was supposed to happen to her. Everything and everyone we meet will come to us for a reason...it is for us to learn and grow.
I wish your friend and you all the best. I really do, but I think it is time to let go of the past.
That's all I have to say. THE END :-)
You wish it is THE END.

Sorry, it's far from the end. Just like Fukushima is only at the beginning.
People say Fukushima was two years ago and it's the past now, but the consequences are still there and will affect people's life for many years to come.

The same with Reeves' stupid games, it was years ago but the consequences of his actions are still present in his targets' life.
The past made the present that's why Reeves must apologize if he wants to sell the image of a gentleman. The "genuine gentleman" fucked up the life of people who already had a difficult life, he hurt people for the sake of a stupid game, he must apologize.

It had taken me so long because first my friend asked me to wait (she believed he would "wake up" and apologize by choice). The other reason is 47Ronin had been delayed. It's not my fault, if this film is a problem for the production. I said that I'll go get you during the 47Ronin promotion in Europe to force you to give her FLAT APOLOGY and you can be sure I will.

As you said : learn and grow.

Location hidden

#109 Apr 13, 2013
You know (Iamnofool) You should really take a chill pill. People all over the world get hurt because some guy or some girl has money and power to do it. But think... one fouth of this world is populated with psychos and sick people. I admit I am one of them but I don't go to far. I just place men or women down to their knees so they won't hurt anyone else... at least for that moment.

Another thing is that You and Your Friend should grow up and be mature about it. Everything will come in its own time. Listen to some ZEN MUSIC and just chill.. see what happens.

Oh and P.S... NO ONE IN THIS DARK SADISTIC WORLD IS PERFECT OR VERY SANE FOR THAT MATTER.

Location hidden

#110 Apr 13, 2013
So, what exactly did he do to your friend that still has consequences?

She told him an idea and he used it? Or what happened...?

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

#111 Apr 13, 2013
I am soo over reading your posts Fool. A general idiot with a pointless direction. Scrolling on!
NoOneYouKnow

Manchester, UK

#112 Apr 13, 2013
Yepperdoodle. I like you a lot! ;) You talk complete sense! Kudos!:D D

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

#113 Apr 13, 2013
NoOneYouKnow wrote:
Yepperdoodle. I like you a lot! ;) You talk complete sense! Kudos!:D D
I agree! We should give her a cookie, snickerdoodle??? Lol

Location hidden

#114 Apr 14, 2013
Aaawww, you guys *blushes*. I have both, please...cookies and snickerdoodles (me loooves cinnamon) :-)

Location hidden

#115 Apr 14, 2013
@ianf: strange..it seems like you only use this forum to spread the word about your friend's misery.

If I would have been in your friend's shoes, I would be pretty pissed off. I wouldn't want a friend who goes on a forum and talks stuff about me....

Also, why is this forum here your only playground? There are so many KR forums and pages...why this one here....it all seems too dodgy...

ah, well...I am always going back to my Punkrock roots (yep, girl doesn't always listen to boom boom)...and suddenly have this song in my head, while having read your posts...

http://youtu.be/g4PUF9xPHx8

Can't say it any better..thanks Johnny :-)
Dr Keanusbeard

Dublin, Ireland

#116 Apr 30, 2013
RavenCroft74 wrote:
You know (Iamnofool) You should really take a chill pill. People all over the world get hurt because some guy or some girl has money and power to do it. But think... one fouth of this world is populated with psychos and sick people. I admit I am one of them but I don't go to far. I just place men or women down to their knees so they won't hurt anyone else... at least for that moment.
Another thing is that You and Your Friend should grow up and be mature about it. Everything will come in its own time. Listen to some ZEN MUSIC and just chill.. see what happens.
Oh and P.S... NO ONE IN THIS DARK SADISTIC WORLD IS PERFECT OR VERY SANE FOR THAT MATTER.
Well, you're a laugh..

:)))

Location hidden

#117 May 1, 2013
Hmmm...where is I am no fool anyway? Did we scare him away? For some sick reason, I miss him in a way...uah...
bibi

Presov, Slovakia

#118 Aug 17, 2013
sorry I really dont see there nothing wrong,They were teasing each other nothing more ,I love silly Keanu he is hilarious
Learus Ohnine

Philadelphia, PA

#119 Aug 28, 2013
Where's the sequel to all this?
Suzanne2Keanu

Bealeton, VA

#120 Oct 18, 2013
I agree with Iamnofool. Reeves and the people that surround him are very hurtful! He may be a nice guy in public, but doesn't have the guts to talk to me to my face about an important business matter. If he wasn't interested?? Have the GUTS to tell me..not have " Internet Characters " tell me. And why accuse me of constantly being a stalker? A homeless-wheelchaired woman as myself can not leave the driveway, much less be a stalker or a threat to anyone. And another thing....I was not a fan! I was never a fan. Fans are disrespected and degrated....You heard me...Disrespected and degrated. I said I was a respected writer with a business opportunity , not a fan. All I ever heard was that Reeves was a nice guy. He helps people. He's a visionary...What CRAP! I know that I went into this blindly. I know I wasn't a professional. I could care less about Protocol. You are not interested. Why wait 4 years to tell me? Could have saved us both a lot of heartache and pain if you just were man enough to tell me right from the start. I'm not coming back to this forum. I won't see replies. Cab Ent. took me back after I explained all the REEVES CRAZINESS and (Yepperdoodle's evil, cruel email! Real 2 faced..).
Keanu? Please surround yourself with better people. You are a real nice guy.., but now are showing people how crazy and cruel things are getting. Why are you letting these people get in the way of real friendships? I've talked to your fans over the years. They are very sweet, but the people that surround you are very cruel. It's not fair to us.., the people that really care. I never fight with anyone. I take people in and I help feed people. Everyone calls me , Momma", because I take care of everyone and feed them. That's why everyone loves me. That's why it's such a shock that you hate me....Did we bring out the worst in each other?

Location hidden

#121 Oct 19, 2013
Suzanne... did you really get an OFFICIAL answer from Reeves? Letter? Email? Signed by whom ?

Location hidden

#122 Oct 19, 2013
As for you not pestering everyone even remotely connected to Reeves ... let the people decide from themselves, will ya ?
https://twitter.com/SuzanneTVwriter

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Keanu Reeves Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Shakespeare in the Kitchen! (Jul '09) Sun Kate67 544
Keanu “straight, gay or bisexual?” (Apr '09) Sun Raine 205
does keanu ever writes back to his fans?? (Nov '09) Sep 18 ConstantineFan 60
It's what this lunatic of ana de armas? Sep 17 pau 10
by the way (Sep '12) Sep 12 sasssassysass 929
The Keanu Reeves Vampire TV show? (Apr '13) Sep 4 new strategy 300
Is Keanu Reeves dating Ana De Armas? Sep 2 toto 20
•••
•••

Keanu Reeves People Search