#1 Jan 26, 2013
yelenav

Brussels, Belgium

#2 Jan 27, 2013
Why? It was his forefinger, not middle
anon

UK

#3 Jan 27, 2013
I don't know. It's just something in the way he pushed her away in 1:16 that kind of tarnish the image I have of him as peace-loving, affable guy. But who am I to judge.
yelenav

Brussels, Belgium

#4 Jan 27, 2013
If strange guy in leopard-jacket would try to come to sit in my car... I'm affraid, it wouldn't stay by a playfull push.and be sure, you'd get much more audio-effects!
Then, she had quite obviousely, more than one glass ( and it wasn't pure cola), while he looks quite sober. Personally, I hate to be sober in drunken company .
But who am I to compare?:D
anon

UK

#5 Jan 27, 2013
True:-). But the 'strange guy in leopard jacket'is actually his late girlfriend Jennifer.It's actually quite obvious there is some argument going on.
yelenav

Brussels, Belgium

#6 Jan 27, 2013
Seems like I hopeless need to be up-dated about his late ( and early) girl-friends.
[Or just not? My own make me crazy enough]
Dr Keanusbeard

Ireland

#7 Jan 28, 2013
anon wrote:
True:-). But the 'strange guy in leopard jacket'is actually his late girlfriend Jennifer.It's actually quite obvious there is some argument going on.
The woman died young and tragically - let her rest in peace.

And unless he was beating her up - and I'm sure we'd have heard about it he was, I don't see what 's so interesting about some couple having a row. They won't be the first and they won't be the last.

Personally, though fairly easygoing, I can yell for Asia if annoyed enough. Give me a decent row over that passive - aggressive s**t any day...
anon

London, UK

#8 Jan 28, 2013
You're right. And it was not meant by any means to tarnish her memory or anything and yes it is nothing interesting on couple having a row, it's just having been fan for a while it was quite shock to see that there are other (darker) sides of this otherwise sweet guy. But than again, I suppose that's what impression of somebody created purely on films, interviews and other people's opinion does to you:-)
yelenav

Brussels, Belgium

#9 Jan 28, 2013
anon wrote:
You're right. And it was not meant by any means to tarnish her memory or anything and yes it is nothing interesting on couple having a row, it's just having been fan for a while it was quite shock to see that there are other (darker) sides of this otherwise sweet guy. But than again, I suppose that's what impression of somebody created purely on films, interviews and other people's opinion does to you:-)
Dark side? I don't know, isn't it more like a human side? Don't you find the picture of Holly Keanu, always gently, polite, kindly smiling and giving his another cheek - too much 2-dimensional? I think, even mother Teresa ( underway to her Saint-status) could curse, at the certain time and circumstances. Forgive me, I believe that people who ALWAYS, but always o, so nice- are dead, mentally ill or liers. No way, I should take a chair at someone's kitchen ;)
Dr Keanusbeard

Ireland

#10 Jan 28, 2013
You'd be happy in some of my favourite kitchens then - we're always arguing!

But there's a lot of laughing too - that's important!

:)))
Dr Keanusbeard

Ireland

#11 Jan 28, 2013
anon wrote:
He's only an actor. And given his background, not to mention living with the weirdness of fame, its a miracle he's even halfway 'normal '.

I find him pretty eccentric - lying on the pavement pretending to be asleep when he realised he was being photographed by a pap a few year ago really made me laugh.

I've also heard of him roaring and bellowing on film sets. I thought "Sounds like the real show is offscreen" ..

:)))
anon

London, UK

#12 Jan 28, 2013
Haven't seen pic of Holly Keanu yet (guess, I am such a big fan after all:-). I don't know, I guess you can be nice without making impression you are creepy or mentally challenged. However, I think I understand your point.

Well, I don't think there is anyone that couldn't be called eccentric in HL:-) Although, I rember when he was interviewed by Lorraine Kelly few years back, she called him one of the most sane people there.
But I think, you're totally right, it really looks like the real show is offscreen (in good or bad)
Dr Keanusbeard

Ireland

#13 Jan 28, 2013
anon wrote:
Haven't seen pic of Holly Keanu yet (guess, I am such a big fan after all:-). I don't know, I guess you can be nice without making impression you are creepy or mentally challenged. However, I think I understand your point.
Well, I don't think there is anyone that couldn't be called eccentric in HL:-) Although, I rember when he was interviewed by Lorraine Kelly few years back, she called him one of the most sane people there.
But I think, you're totally right, it really looks like the real show is offscreen (in good or bad)
He'd have to be sane to get contracts, but he's in a business that doesn't require conventional behaviour. And being constantly photographed and watched for decades isn't your typical human experience. You'd have to develop some kind of 'safety valve'- so 'eccentric ' but not a total loon.

As long as the 'show' is amusing - and I find it so, I think we should 'enjoy'..

:))

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#14 Jan 28, 2013
No comment on the pushing action; I wasn't there.

But - Why is she wearing my coat?! Oddly enough, I have a very similar coat, the long version (circa 1950's/1960's) courtesy of ebay. For a period of time I collected vintage coats.
sara

Kedron, Australia

#15 Jan 29, 2013
To me, it looked like they were playing not arguing. Keanu gave her a playful shove. His expression and body language shows that he is happy, smiling and relaxed and so is she.
anon

UK

#16 Jan 30, 2013
well, I must say I can't see that at all. Especially, if you noticed in last few seconds of the video when she is getting into the car, she actually flipped the bird at him.
Ethel

Ireland

#17 Jan 30, 2013
anon wrote:
well, I must say I can't see that at all. Especially, if you noticed in last few seconds of the video when she is getting into the car, she actually flipped the bird at him.
Doesn't that raise questions about her 'image'rather than his?

Assuming there are any 'questions' to be 'answered ' at all...

“"Daddy's coming"”

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#18 Jan 30, 2013
I agree with Sara, they were playing around, nothing more to it! I have flipped off my 22 year old kid and said "Namaste" lots of times, then we laugh..eh, I saw a stand up comedian do it one night and it kinda stuck! Anyway, I think they were just joking around!
ardith

United States

#19 Jan 30, 2013
The girl in the leopard coat was Jennifer. He was probably being playful with her and I've no doubt she would flip him the bird. The video was very blurry but I think the blond with very short hair was his mother.
Lizaird

Tamworth, Canada

#20 Jan 30, 2013
I pick kind over nice any day. Nice is auto pilot. Not really thinking about the outcome or affect. Kind means paying attention to the effect your actions have on another.

By the way, look what happens when one is on camera 24/7. You get "reality" TV. Rather "not nice" TV.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 9
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Keanu Reeves Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Congratulations Keanu Reeves for finally moving... May 21 Picodon 9
does keanu ever writes back to his fans?? (Nov '09) May 21 Sad but True 84
Keanu and Jennifer Syme -The real story? (May '13) May 15 Sure 287
News Keanu Reeves Joins Anorexia Drama - To the Bone' May 9 Anna Romanovskaja 4
News Keanu Reeves -- Cops Investigate 'Matrix' Obses... May 9 Anna Romanovskaja 1
Ban Babetta on ugossip May 7 SuzanneTVWriter 3
Kim, Keanu's Beloved Sister (Aug '06) May 3 anon 233
More from around the web