Comments
1 - 7 of 7 Comments Last updated Dec 22, 2011
ardith

United States

#1 Dec 20, 2011
Keanu's cameo was funny. The thing thst was comical, was that he was at a charity for people who have a problem with the unusual growth of facial hair. Of course Keanu's beard never looked worse...well, horrid as usual. Anyway, it made me laugh. Of course he was acting like a royal asshole throughout his scene. Loved it.
yelenav

La Louvière, Belgium

#2 Dec 21, 2011
I've seen it before, I suppose. But, as always, can't find it anymore. Can you give the link ?

“"Daddy's coming"”

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#3 Dec 21, 2011
Here is the one I have in my arsenal..hope it helps..

and there is also this one

http://www.youtube.com/watch...

one day I'll teach him to stop saying "I'm sorry"..because saying that makes one a sorry person. When people run into me and they say "I'm sorry" I always say "I'm [insert my name]" and they usually laugh!!:]

Hope these will suffice if they are the wrong links..

“#'64”

Since: Apr 09

Location hidden

#4 Dec 21, 2011
I'm not sure if it's a cultural thing for him, but, Canadians always say "sorry" when they bump into someone, turn the corner at the same time,etc., etc.

I try, try, try to remember to say "excuse me".

It's like saying "aboot" instead of "about".

My favourite Canadian commercial sums it all up:

“"Daddy's coming"”

Location hidden

#5 Dec 21, 2011
Andromeda-1 wrote:
I'm not sure if it's a cultural thing for him, but, Canadians always say "sorry" when they bump into someone, turn the corner at the same time,etc., etc.
I try, try, try to remember to say "excuse me".
It's like saying "aboot" instead of "about".
My favourite Canadian commercial sums it all up:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =0XdLheUC7kAXX
Hmm funny that..I had a roommate in college from Canada and she would always.."ay" after everything. I find all kinds of people say "I'm sorry"..old folks, young folks..even cute guys..hehe, I love it when I make them laugh :]

“#'64”

Since: Apr 09

Location hidden

#6 Dec 22, 2011
Queen OneEightyTwo wrote:
<quoted text>
Hmm funny that..I had a roommate in college from Canada and she would always.."ay" after everything. I find all kinds of people say "I'm sorry"..old folks, young folks..even cute guys..hehe, I love it when I make them laugh :]
On all my Christmas cards to the U.S., I write, "Canada, eh" under the return address label.

“"Daddy's coming"”

Location hidden

#7 Dec 22, 2011
Andromeda-1 wrote:
<quoted text>
On all my Christmas cards to the U.S., I write, "Canada, eh" under the return address label.
That must get a few smiles, ay?:]

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Keanu Reeves Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Is Keanu Reeves dating Ana De Armas? 34 min emi 6
Bring on the RAIN or Rain on my Parade 10 hr I_m_a_ghost 39
Sandra Bullock 14 hr yelenav 6
keanu's reading card (Nov '13) Aug 25 Andromeda-1 51
Reeves wants to get married (Jun '06) Aug 23 Natasha 141
Keanu Dates Mystery woman! (Apr '13) Aug 16 hi ghost 73
Attention Su Aug 12 Suzanne 23
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000