Disco musician guilty of sexual abuse of teen boys | The Columbus Dispatch

A man who helped spread the beat of disco music broke down in court yesterday while apologizing for the sexual abuse of several teen boys. Full Story
Ohmiygund

Westerville, OH

#1 Dec 7, 2010
Finch will watch the Sunshine through case hardened bars, not rose colored glasses!!
Mark

Grove City, OH

#2 Dec 7, 2010
Creap, at least he didn't plead not guilty and cost taxpayers ten of thousands of dollars.
He Is Your Boogy Man

Richton Park, IL

#3 Dec 7, 2010
When he gets to Lucasville or one of the other prisons, I can see Finch in a cell with "Kareem from Cleveland!" Kareem will tell Finch: "You my 'Boogy Man' now get on yo knees and 'TURN ME ON!'" Finch will be like "Kareem DO WHAT YOU WANT!"

Now, if Finch has a cell with Appalachian refugee "Jim Bob from Grovetuckey" he will immediately be ordered to: "Get Down, Get Down, Get Down, Get Down Tonight Finch" And Finch will quickly respond "OOOOHHHOOO, OOOOHHHOOO!"
hsok

Westerville, OH

#4 Dec 7, 2010
Finch , don't say alcohol play a factor in you sexually molesting young or older boys for that much having sex with the same sex period. That gay streak has always been there it was guess easier for you because the boys were so young and naive . So his statement about getting use to it cause that comes with being in the music industry >>> WOW > so that means all singing artist are in some way having sex with the same sex > how hilarious he's looking at some serious time and his poor A** excuses won't get him any where > He's a pervert for same sex with little boys that could be his SON !
Kill White Babies

Columbus, OH

#5 Dec 7, 2010
"I'm your Boogie man, boogie man, that's what I am" takes on a whole new meaning now doesn't it???
Sum Tim Wong

Columbus, OH

#6 Dec 7, 2010
That ols saying of Disco "Sucks" must be true.
Cru Jones

Columbus, OH

#7 Dec 7, 2010
Disco still sucks.

Since: Aug 10

Columbus, OH

#8 Dec 7, 2010
Sick Freak
Helly

Perth, Australia

#9 Dec 7, 2010
You disgusting excuse for a human being.
Barfing

Baulkham Hills, Australia

#10 Dec 7, 2010
He broke down and cried because he feels sorry for HIMSELF; not sorry for his victims. He blames alcohol; not himself. Alcohol only lowers inhibitions; it doesn't create desires that aren't already there nor does it carry out plans to get young boys alone. His talk is all me, me and more about poor me.
He makes me sick, but I hope he reaches a point where he can truly appreciate the magnitude of what he's done.
I also hope the poor youngsters are able to put this behind them and not let it ruin their lives, but it's a horrible experience that they will carry with them forever.
YOU people

Columbus, OH

#11 Dec 8, 2010
Typical elitist, rich, white guy. Don't they all do this? Even the married ones come out years later and admit to diddling little boys. What's WRONG with ya'll? Preying on the weak in EVERY possible arena of life, huh?
Not

Phoenix, AZ

#12 Dec 8, 2010
YOU people wrote:
Typical elitist, rich, white guy. Don't they all do this? Even the married ones come out years later and admit to diddling little boys. What's WRONG with ya'll? Preying on the weak in EVERY possible arena of life, huh?
Rich Guy? lol.. The guy was dirt poor. Hasnt had money since the 80's. Do you actually think he would have spent the last 9 months in jail if he had the money to bail himself out?

Since: Apr 10

Location hidden

#13 Dec 12, 2010
Pitiful the ignorance that's shown here - none of you can smell a set-up, can you? Finch's people are getting ready to tell all if you checked out his website and if you read the other thread on the Finch sentencing, you know that these families were wanting to extort money from Finch. Yeah - these are REAL CHRISTIANS - NOT! Can't wait until these brats and their families are exposed for what they are. I doubt they will be yukking it up for much longer. I'm so sick of hearing about people who want to get rich quick at the expense of someone else - and the fact that Finch is flat broke makes this all the more sad for him. They are all just pissed off that Publisher's Clearing House money was not in their future.

Never have anything of worth and never have fame - you are just going to have some deadbeat losers looking for a way to scam it away from you.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

KC & the Sunshine Band Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Former KC and the Sunshine Band bassist sentenc... (Dec '10) Mar '14 Red Dragon 65
Capital Jazz Fest: smooth jazz with a lotta soul (May '12) Jun '12 Miss_Mindful 3
Why Disco Died (May '12) May '12 mike 1
World famous rodeo clown Leon Coffee 'not out o... (May '12) May '12 bob livesay 1
Ex-Sunshine Band member Finch sentenced to 7 ye... (Dec '10) Dec '10 Ho Lee Schitt 2
Ex-Sunshine Band member gets 7 years in sex case (Dec '10) Dec '10 Terrible Terry 8
Sunshine Band Member Sentenced For Sexual Conta... (Dec '10) Dec '10 Tammy 6
More from around the web