Tom Cruise praises wife Katie Holmes ...

Tom Cruise praises wife Katie Holmes after her Broadway debut i...

There are 17 comments on the The Morning Call story from Sep 19, 2008, titled Tom Cruise praises wife Katie Holmes after her Broadway debut i.... In it, The Morning Call reports that:

When asked for his verdict on Holmes' performance, Cruise stopped for a moment while moving through the crowd at the Gerald Schoenfeld Theatre on Thursday night, telling The Associated Press: "Did you see it? ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Morning Call.

“God Bless Our Soldiers!!!!”

Since: Nov 07

Bethlehem

#1 Sep 19, 2008
Good For Kate doing a great job. Her marriage is her business, like who has the perfect marriage anyway?
The man seems to really love her and thier kids.
Republicrat

Philadelphia, PA

#3 Sep 19, 2008
Tom Is an F'ing lunatic! Katie can do sooooo much better.. its gross to even think about this poor young woman..

“Proud SP since 2003”

Since: Apr 07

Location hidden

#4 Sep 19, 2008
One critic wrote that Tommy stood up and cheered her like he would one of his kids at a soccer game. Weird.

Bethlehem

#5 Sep 22, 2008
Since when is it wierd for a husband to be proud of his wife and aplaud her accomplishment?

Its not everyday or as common for us to watch a play invovling a spouse vs watching out kid at little league so how can you even compare the two?

I think Tom Cruise is a great actor and what he does on his time is his business and Katie's a big girl she could leave is she was so 'unhappy'
Just do not get it

United States

#6 Sep 22, 2008
Hopefully, Tom and his fellow alien worshippers find a spaceship to jump on and leave. Hopefully, he leaves Katie and the kids behind.
Sally

Lake Zurich, IL

#7 Sep 22, 2008
I heard he waterboards her when she fails.

Bethlehem

#8 Sep 22, 2008
At least his religion isn't fondling the alter boys.
Sherydanhillbill y

Lake Zurich, IL

#9 Sep 22, 2008
Sherydan wrote:
And your obviously not fondling the spellcheck there homeschool.
Couldnt Care Less

Buffalo, NY

#10 Sep 22, 2008
This is soooo much more important than the $25 jump in oil prices today...
Polly

Greenway, Australia

#11 Sep 22, 2008

Since: Jul 07

Location hidden

#12 Sep 23, 2008
Sherydan wrote:
No, his religion is raping minors and covering it up.

www.taxexemptchildabuse.net

Poor Katie, Cruise really is going to mess her up. And she was so promising.
Truth

Englishtown, NJ

#14 Sep 23, 2008
Tom, come out of the closet Tom. Come on Tom, everyone knows you're in the closet!
mom of a senior

Whitehall, PA

#15 Sep 23, 2008
Is any of this relevant to what actually matters in this world? Anybody come up with a cure for cancer, or an end to world hunger lately?

Bethlehem

#18 Sep 23, 2008
Sorry didn't know that Scientology followers where raping minors. Then again sadly enough its happening everywhere.

I'm not argue about the private life of Tom Cruise because really how much do we care. If Katie wants to be with him she'll stay its not "poor Katie" that girl is living large and if things were so 'horrible' I'd hope she'd leave. But she's with him and says she's happy. Personally, I'd never go thru childbirth silently that would have been my que to leave. But to each his own.

I agree to cancer as sad and painful and horrible it is, it's population control and I feel they purposely there will never be a cure because governments needs population control, same thing with AIDS.
Doug

United States

#19 Sep 23, 2008
I could care less, if I only knew how.
Surf52

Baltimore, MD

#20 Sep 23, 2008
Well there's an unbiased review.
kRuNcHy

United States

#22 Sep 25, 2008
Just do not get it wrote:
Hopefully, Tom and his fellow alien worshippers find a spaceship to jump on and leave. Hopefully, he leaves Katie and the kids behind.
FYI, um...hate to tell you this, but Katie is a Scientologist (er, excuse me, "alien worshipper") TOO!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Katie Holmes Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Tom Cruise is staying away from Katie Holmes an... (Nov '15) Nov '15 Sh00pZ 1
News Katie Holmes and Tom Cruise for family Christmas (Dec '14) Dec '14 Winwin 1
News Jamie Foxx seeing Katie Holmes? (Feb '14) Feb '14 Michelle Bird 1
Tom Cruise Finally NAKED: Hard Cock Exposed! (Sep '12) Oct '13 yeahbabe 2
News Katie Holmes devastated after being turned down... (Nov '07) Sep '13 Jane Says 2
Katie Holmes nude ! (Sep '12) Sep '12 Corie 1
News Did Katie make secret calls to Nicole before di... (Jul '12) Aug '12 Hel lo hello 3
More from around the web