Cruise, Holmes Have Baby Girl Named Suri

Cruise, Holmes Have Baby Girl Named Suri

There are 154 comments on the Los Angeles Times story from Apr 18, 2006, titled Cruise, Holmes Have Baby Girl Named Suri. In it, Los Angeles Times reports that:

The Tomkitten has arrived. Tom Cruise and Katie Holmes, the public lovebirds dubbed TomKat by the media, had a baby girl Tuesday, said Cruise spokesman Arnold Robinson.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Los Angeles Times.

First Prev
of 8
Next Last
JerkWad

United States

#2 Apr 18, 2006
What does Katie see in this guy. It cant be his religion, a science religion. Could it be his ding dong or maybe all the money he has. I give them two to three years together and she will be begging to part ways. This guy has flipped.
Manda

Los Angeles, CA

#3 Apr 18, 2006
She said just as she started dating Tom Cruz that ever since she was little she's dreamed of marrying Tom Cruz and now that she's actually engaged with him, not to mention having his baby, I think she's truly in love with being with him, but doesn't want to admitt it hasn't worked out the way she had been hoping. I think Tom Cruz is basically in this for the publicity -- I love Katie Holmes, but I don't this marriage will last long, sadly. Poor Katie....
Tom is a jurk

AOL

#4 Apr 18, 2006
I think Tom is a jurk... and he is twice her age... and wats with them naming their child that... she is going to have that name for the rest of her life... and tom is a jurk to katie. She is better than that she needs to take control... and not get pushed aroud.
lala

Fredonia, NY

#6 Apr 18, 2006
If she is fine with it let it go. I really could care less!
Jen

Madison, WI

#7 Apr 18, 2006
yea i feel the same way, i think she is being led into something maybe she wasnt ready for, i dont think either that it is working out the way she wanted it or thought it would. all of a sudden, katie has tight lips almost thru the entire engagement , pregnancy and will probbly last a few years into the marriage till she comes to her senses. From what i read she wanted a catholic wedding, a baptism for her baby, well what about TOM, the selfish man giving in to some of her desires?? i doubt he will, he seems to be in CONTROL and running the show as if her wants or needs dont matter.
Yuckster

Saint Paul, MN

#8 Apr 18, 2006
I saw a turkey baster passing out cigars.
tmj3

Dover Plains, NY

#9 Apr 18, 2006
No wedding date yet? Its easy to see why there is no wedding date. Tom has a bunch of papers he wants Katie to sign before they get married including the one where he will get full custody of this child should they split up. But Katies father is a lawyer and he is not allowing alot of the malarchy in those paper I bet. Thats the holdup in the wedding.
Tracy Thomson

UK

#11 Apr 18, 2006
i say good luck to them both, its easy to judge when you're on the outside. she's a fully grown woman and i'm sure she knows what she is doing. congratulations to them both on the birth of their daughter
DaNi

Edmonton, Canada

#12 Apr 19, 2006
I feel sorry for the baby. It was a publicity stunt from the beginning. When they are both down on their careers maybe this is a boost that they both needed. Think about it they haven't been seen in movies for awhile or in the spotlight. This is their way to say "look at me" don't forget about me"!
beejay

UK

#13 Apr 19, 2006
Good.....Glad baby is here! Maybe now they will disappear off our tvs. I am so tire of hearing about all this. Tom Cruise is getting stranger and stranger. Next thing you know he will be trying to make himself some sort of 'GOD'!
beejay

UK

#14 Apr 19, 2006
Feel sorry for the baby!
beejay

UK

#15 Apr 19, 2006
Wonder what Tom will do if Kat has post-natal depression? All Toms bad comments about Brook Shields. Now Brook Shields has a daughter the same day as Tomkat.
bec86

Australia

#16 Apr 19, 2006
does any of you people really care i mean if this happened to people around us would there be a freakin forum about it. i think im going to start one up about the things that go on in my life it would be much more interesting.
sandpiper24

Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

#17 Apr 19, 2006
they say the baby's name, Suri, means 'princess' in Hebrew and 'rose' in Persian. Well it also means 'pig' in Punjabi (language widely spoken in Northern India) Maybe they should nickname her TomPiglet!
DaNi

Edmonton, Canada

#18 Apr 19, 2006
well If your life is more interesting..lets hear about it "bec86"!!
bec86

Australia

#19 Apr 19, 2006
well DaNi sorry to say but my life is more interesting then all this fake plastic stuff this is sersiously the thrid time i have ever written on this and it will be my last because im sure unlike the rest of you nerdy freaks i have a life and im planning on living my life unlike u people who r on the net critising everyone elses lives maybe u need to take a better look at yourselves
Kerrie

Hollywood, FL

#20 Apr 19, 2006
bec86 wrote:
well DaNi sorry to say but my life is more interesting then all this fake plastic stuff this is sersiously the thrid time i have ever written on this and it will be my last because im sure unlike the rest of you nerdy freaks i have a life and im planning on living my life unlike u people who r on the net critising everyone elses lives maybe u need to take a better look at yourselves
You just did what you accussed people on this forum for doing.
Critising.
DaNi

Edmonton, Canada

#21 Apr 19, 2006
"bec86" if your life is so "INTERESTING" what the heck are you doing on the internet more so on this site..HUH??if we're such nerdy freaks what do you call yourself and what brought you here? ya nerd!!
ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

Cincinnati, OH

#22 Apr 19, 2006
bec86 wrote:
Well you obviously have not "moved on with your life" yet, as there were 3 hours in-between your criticizing of others. So you had to hang out and see what other people are saying.
Why don't you just, "live your life" off the net and let the rest of us not have to read about your interesting life that you have told us nothing about.
Jethro

United States

#23 Apr 19, 2006
Tom is a tool, and Katie is holding his bag. Their relationship is nothing but a joke. Tom is just not a marriage-type guy who will finally settle down one day in his life.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 8
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Katie Holmes Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Tom Cruise is staying away from Katie Holmes an... (Nov '15) Nov '15 Sh00pZ 1
News Katie Holmes and Tom Cruise for family Christmas (Dec '14) Dec '14 Winwin 1
News Jamie Foxx seeing Katie Holmes? (Feb '14) Feb '14 Michelle Bird 1
Tom Cruise Finally NAKED: Hard Cock Exposed! (Sep '12) Oct '13 yeahbabe 2
News Katie Holmes devastated after being turned down... (Nov '07) Sep '13 Jane Says 2
Katie Holmes nude ! (Sep '12) Sep '12 Corie 1
News Did Katie make secret calls to Nicole before di... (Jul '12) Aug '12 Hel lo hello 3
More from around the web