Tom Crusie refuses to release pictures of baby daughter Suri

Full story: The Bosh

Tom Crusie refuses to release pictures of baby daughter Suri Tom Crusie has refused to release pictures of baby daughter Suri because of his Scientology beliefs.
Comments
1 - 18 of 18 Comments Last updated Mar 1, 2007
Gayl Hackett

Lipan, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1
Jul 4, 2006
 
The guy belongs to a CULT called SCientology. Christians, Jews, even Muslims who believe in GOD, celebrate births as a Joyful and happy experience and promote Life.

Scientology apparently does not promote life and therefore, anyone brainwashed (and Cruise appears brainwashed by the sect) by this SECT will follow it to a tee.

I find Cruise to be very unstable, hyper like a BiPolar and maybe a little over the top. I pray the child will live a healthy and normal life. When Cruise, his sisters, and Mother left their Catholicism, they entered into a world of Darkness.
Micheal Beverly

Kingston, Jamaica

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2
Oct 19, 2006
 
tom Curise is talking shit about not revealing is baby girl SURI because he's not MILLIONOR and His barly RICH and no one want there babby to Handly at this blessed moment so it is better to eat Shit that Chat it or Sit on it.
Micheal Beverly

Kingston, Jamaica

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3
Oct 19, 2006
 
Tom Cursie is not Sittle down and stop runnnig around with the mother of is baby and feel joy in knowing that not man is for him self and he should share is heart with some who i Known LOVE him thats Kate
Dana Balle

Kingston, Jamaica

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4
Oct 19, 2006
 
Tom Cursie if it true that your not dealing with Kate Holmes any more Boy it's not the end of the world for her it's a beginnig for her you Shit face love you.
Dana Balle

Kingston, Jamaica

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5
Oct 19, 2006
 
(Tom Cursie)"Micheal Beverly"]tom Curise is talking shit about not revealing is baby girl SURI because His barly RICH and no one want there baby to Handly at this blessed moment so it is better to eat Shit that Chat it or Sit on it.
Dermot

Dublin, Ireland

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6
Oct 20, 2006
 
Gayl Hackett wrote:
The guy belongs to a CULT called SCientology. Christians, Jews, even Muslims who believe in GOD, celebrate births as a Joyful and happy experience and promote Life.
Scientology apparently does not promote life and therefore, anyone brainwashed (and Cruise appears brainwashed by the sect) by this SECT will follow it to a tee.
I find Cruise to be very unstable, hyper like a BiPolar and maybe a little over the top. I pray the child will live a healthy and normal life. When Cruise, his sisters, and Mother left their Catholicism, they entered into a world of Darkness.
Dear Gayl,

AS with most bigots, you vomit up the hackneyed anti-Scientology rhetoric just to prove you know diddly about the subject.

Scientology is a religion, not a sect. Your use of the word "sect" is only used to pour scorn on my religious beliefs and slot it into a category from which it can be pillaried.

May I suggest you become aquainted with the subject, namely reading some books on the subject before further vomitting episodes from yourself.
Cheers,

Dermot
Sewfee

Sedalia, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#8
Jan 30, 2007
 
I think Tom is giving that religion a bad name, just as Jimmy Swaggart gives televangalists a bad name.
I don't claim to know a lot about either, but those two guys sure give me the willies. EEEKKK.

Since: Jan 07

Jellystone Park

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#9
Jan 30, 2007
 
why would tom care, it isn't his daughter (he's gay)
she looks more like xenu anyway
http://www.cbsnews.com/images/2006/09/06/imag...
Neon

Haubstadt, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10
Jan 30, 2007
 
Yogi Bear wrote:
why would tom care, it isn't his daughter (he's gay)
she looks more like xenu anyway
http://www.cbsnews.com/images/2006/09/06/imag...
Well, Yogi, what little respect I had for you has suddenly gone down the toilet. You're one of those "He's gay because he's married to a woman!" idiots, aren't you? Next you're gonna tell me he's actually 5'4" instead of 5'7" and that makes him a midget?

Since: Jan 07

Jellystone Park

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11
Jan 30, 2007
 
forgive me lord tom, the christ of scientology, for i have sinned against you

as my pennance I shall sit through "magnolia" 3 times consecutively with only one toilet break.
SpaaDe

Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12
Jan 30, 2007
 
u better make the most of that toilet break
Neon

Haubstadt, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#13
Jan 31, 2007
 
Yogi Bear wrote:
forgive me lord tom, the christ of scientology, for i have sinned against you
as my pennance I shall sit through "magnolia" 3 times consecutively with only one toilet break.
Look at this masterful debater. No wonder he is making such a strong case against Scientology.
faci

Austin, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14
Jan 31, 2007
 
you people are evil why are you all stupid and vicious and so ugly, are you jelouse of this lovely very rich and popular couple on earth.
Rachel

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#15
Jan 31, 2007
 
faci wrote:
you people are evil why are you all stupid and vicious and so ugly, are you jelouse of this lovely very rich and popular couple on earth.
Well you're certainly pleasant aren't you? Is wealth the standaed by which you measure one's worth?
Woosh

Germany

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#16
Feb 6, 2007
 
Gayl Hackett wrote:
The guy belongs to a CULT called SCientology. Christians, Jews, even Muslims who believe in GOD, celebrate births as a Joyful and happy experience and promote Life.
Scientology apparently does not promote life and therefore, anyone brainwashed (and Cruise appears brainwashed by the sect) by this SECT will follow it to a tee.
I am not beating the drum for Scientology here, but I think particularly in touchy areas such as cults and Scientology, we need to make sure we are as unbiased as possible, because if we reach conclusions based on untrue facts, that's no good, or is it ?
So what I would like to know is, why do you believe Scientology does not promote life ? I'm not saying you're wrong, mark you, I'm just asking you to state on what premises you reached this conclusion.
Rachel

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#17
Feb 6, 2007
 
Woosh wrote:
<quoted text>
I am not beating the drum for Scientology here, but I think particularly in touchy areas such as cults and Scientology, we need to make sure we are as unbiased as possible, because if we reach conclusions based on untrue facts, that's no good, or is it ?
So what I would like to know is, why do you believe Scientology does not promote life ? I'm not saying you're wrong, mark you, I'm just asking you to state on what premises you reached this conclusion.
Read some of the posts here, then draw your own conclusions.

http://alley.ethercat.com/cgi-bin/door/door.c...
honey

Noida, India

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#18
Feb 21, 2007
 
hai hai
Taz

Oslo, Norway

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#19
Mar 1, 2007
 
Can somebody help Katie? I saw them at the oscars, he has turned her into a robot. I feel so sorry for her, she used to be so full of life and have the most beautiful smile. But not anymore. That scientology thing is just an excuse to take people`s money and brainwash them. Members that want to quit are being threatened to their lives.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Katie Holmes Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Jamie Foxx seeing Katie Holmes? (Feb '14) Feb '14 Michelle Bird 1
Tom Cruise Finally NAKED: Hard Cock Exposed! (Sep '12) Oct '13 yeahbabe 2
Katie Holmes devastated after being turned down... (Nov '07) Sep '13 Jane Says 2
Katie Holmes nude ! (Sep '12) Sep '12 Corie 1
Did Katie make secret calls to Nicole before di... (Jul '12) Aug '12 Hel lo hello 3
Report: Tom Cruise, Katie Holmes divorcing (Jun '12) Aug '12 wedn 29
Katie Holmes Headed For Broadway (Jul '12) Jul '12 short truss micro... 1

Search the Katie Holmes Forum:
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••