Katie Holmes Headed To Broadway

Katie Holmes Headed To Broadway

There are 6 comments on the www.topix.net story from May 20, 2008, titled Katie Holmes Headed To Broadway. In it, www.topix.net reports that:

Katie Holmes is looking to bounce back from a box-office flop with her Broadway debut.The "Dawson's Creek" star and wife of Tom Cruise, who most recently starred in this year's "Mad Money" alongside Diane ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.topix.net.

“make mine a double, please”

Since: Sep 07

chicago

#1 May 20, 2008
better on broadway than someplace where she might actually be seen "acting".
no nomination

Grafton, IL

#4 May 21, 2008
is that john holmes cousin?
gerri-berri

Federal Way, WA

#5 May 21, 2008
With control-freak tom right by her side watching her every move.

Does anyone notice in photos of the two of them, when he has his hand on her arm, how tight of a grip he has?

Scary.

“Ninjas do it best”

Since: Apr 08

ninja ville

#6 May 21, 2008
Well she signed up for it that's the life she wanted to have. The scary thing are all the wired photos of this family period. Hollywood is whack and is only getting worst. I haven't got to a movie in years because I refuse to support their crap. In my opinion Tom Curse is a repressed homosexual and that is coming from Mat & Tray from south park the coolest gay guys on the planet, followed up closely by Tim & Eric. i am still trying to figure out how Scientology is a religion everything I've studied about lends it more to a philosophy more than a religion.

Since: Feb 08

Herndon, VA

#7 May 21, 2008
gerri-berri wrote:
With control-freak tom right by her side watching her every move.
Does anyone notice in photos of the two of them, when he has his hand on her arm, how tight of a grip he has?
Scary.
yea I noticed that to very controling guy that Tom Cruise.

Since: May 08

Zimmerman, MN

#8 May 23, 2008
I used to love Tom Cruise, now he is just plain scary.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Katie Holmes Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Katie Holmes and Tom Cruise for family Christmas Dec '14 Winwin 1
News Jamie Foxx seeing Katie Holmes? (Feb '14) Feb '14 Michelle Bird 1
Tom Cruise Finally NAKED: Hard Cock Exposed! (Sep '12) Oct '13 yeahbabe 2
News Katie Holmes devastated after being turned down... (Nov '07) Sep '13 Jane Says 2
Katie Holmes nude ! (Sep '12) Sep '12 Corie 1
News Did Katie make secret calls to Nicole before di... (Jul '12) Aug '12 Hel lo hello 3
News Report: Tom Cruise, Katie Holmes divorcing (Jun '12) Aug '12 wedn 29
More from around the web