Tom and Katie call it quits! -- Break...

Tom and Katie call it quits! -- Breaking News

There are 46 comments on the Tvsquad.com story from Feb 14, 2006, titled Tom and Katie call it quits! -- Breaking News. In it, Tvsquad.com reports that:

Posted Feb 14th 2006 5:08PM by Jonathan Toomey Filed under: Celebrities Wow! Not sure how accurate this is going to actually turn out, but Life and Style Weekly is reporting that Tom Cruise and Katie Holmes are ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Tvsquad.com.

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Mel Foster

Aberdeen, WA

#45 Feb 16, 2007
Tom C wrote:
You all need to worry about your own lives rather than mine!
Anyone who spends a quarter of a million dollars to have some no-degree nitwit putz tell him he's "clear",then jumps on Oprah's sofa like a halfwit,probably is one and needs to get bigger and badder before having his mouth try to write a check his body can't
cash.Scientology scat aside,he needs to curb his ego.He's not that good on film to start with and it reeks.Someone send him back to Santa Monica to mold in the Scientology building.
Bob

Guerneville, CA

#46 Feb 16, 2007
The paparazzi will continue to act the way they do as long as there are millions of people out there who view "movie stars" as virtual Gods. It's really pathetic!
Debra wrote:
<quoted text>
Tom I agree. Life is to short not to grab happiness when you can. Being an entertainer doesn't mean everyone has the right to know your personal business, only your entertainment business. If they have an opinion on your screen performances that's one thing, they are usually paying to be entertained, but your personal life is yours and the paparazzi should not open you up for personal criticism. Besides, I like to see a man excited about a relationship, it shows a connection on many levels which it greatly needed in today's time.
Major Thom

Castries, Saint Lucia

#47 Feb 16, 2007
Tom C... YOU made it our busines when you went on every tv show that would have you and made an ASS of yourself (and her)... JUMPING UP AND DOWN like a hyperactive 5 year old on Opraha's LEATHER SOFA.
TOM, get real, come on out of the closet, it isn't so bad, you'll find peace and new friends, people will respect you for BEING REAL. Half the Big Shots in HollyWeird are Gay /BI ( I Know 1st hand)so there is nothing to worry about there. You DEFINATLY ARE NOT "CLEAR" , Commiing out will fix that...oh yea... NO more of that hubbard crap.... ok, it definatly is the iceing on the crazycake!
C U ROund... Maj. Thom
Major Thom

Castries, Saint Lucia

#48 Feb 16, 2007
WELL WELL , I JUST NOTICED THE SPLITSVILLE STORY IS DATED FEB 14 2006.... THIS IS now .....
Feb 2007....jokes on tom & us I guess !!!
Vicky

Greenbrier, TN

#49 Feb 16, 2007
I think tom cruise is real very selfish and real egoism i never like him i feel sorry about katie my support is katie no matter what..
Toni

Glenwood, IL

#50 Feb 16, 2007
Rod Smith wrote:
What would make me happy is Tom, Katie, and the baby, all to have a "DNA" test.
I bet none would match
Tom had a vasectomy back in the 80's if anyone remembers correctly because he did not want his "offspring" to be born with dyslexia. The child does not even look like him or her for that matter, the baby looks more like Chris Klein.
Scientology is horrendous, it is a cult, and it is ranked the most dangerous cults ever known in the history of the U.S. This so called "religion" is nothing but a business, they are only recognized as a religion for tax purposes and that was after the I.R.S went after them for claiming that they were a religion, but they were not filed as one, so the I.R.S went after them for unpaid taxes, as soon as they did that, David Miscaviage ( the leader of the mindless people who were really born aliens but now are people) ordered their lawyers to hurry and do what they need to do to get the tax break. They do not have any services, but supposedly they have a church, which is nothing more but a community center.
Katie is stuck unfortunately!!! If she tries to leave him after she already made a pack to be one with Tomboy and his mindless cult, she will be hunted down like a dog, dragged back to him and then noone will see, hear or anything from her for quite some time until she realizes what she had done was horrible to Tomboy and the scientologist. I absolutely hate these people and if I had my way, I would put them on an island and accidentally nuke them, oopppssss.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Katie Holmes Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Tom Cruise is staying away from Katie Holmes an... (Nov '15) Nov '15 Sh00pZ 1
News Katie Holmes and Tom Cruise for family Christmas (Dec '14) Dec '14 Winwin 1
News Jamie Foxx seeing Katie Holmes? (Feb '14) Feb '14 Michelle Bird 1
Tom Cruise Finally NAKED: Hard Cock Exposed! (Sep '12) Oct '13 yeahbabe 2
News Katie Holmes devastated after being turned down... (Nov '07) Sep '13 Jane Says 2
Katie Holmes nude ! (Sep '12) Sep '12 Corie 1
News Did Katie make secret calls to Nicole before di... (Jul '12) Aug '12 Hel lo hello 3
More from around the web