Tom and Katie call it quits! -- Breaking News

Full story: Tvsquad.com 46
Posted Feb 14th 2006 5:08PM by Jonathan Toomey Filed under: Celebrities Wow! Not sure how accurate this is going to actually turn out, but Life and Style Weekly is reporting that Tom Cruise and Katie Holmes are ... Full Story
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Karen L Fletcher

Altoona, PA

#1 Feb 15, 2006
Just when I wanted to personaly invite them to have a 4d ultrasound done at my business far from all the gossip and hoopla.Professionally produced to dvd using Ca. production equipment.
I really hope this is as usual idol gossip, they make a great couple and I wish them well.
Karen L Fletcher
Glimpses
Altoona, Pa.16602
Tom C

Portland, OR

#2 Feb 15, 2006
You all need to worry about your own lives rather than mine!
thomasina

North Manchester, IN

#3 Feb 15, 2006
yeah right tom, like you did not make your life ours by your displays and too much info, gag, find someone shorter and already a scientologist.
Elsie

AOL

#4 Feb 18, 2006
It is disgusting, how the power brokers of the movie industry, and certain stars, see children born out of wedlock as no big deal. The kids are never called B------s,
as those born to poor women are. Why is that? Is it because stars can pay their way without public assistance, make the difference?
Sleeping around in Hollywood, has been made into an Art form. And this country wonders why young people act the way they do...."moral-less."
Bianka Canada

Canada

#5 Feb 21, 2006
Tom C wrote:
Yeh Tom was in such a hurry to tell as all about his love life to Katie, may I remind you of your Oprah performance? What do you expect? You have been in this buisness long enough to know what to expect.... You seem to have your own opinion about other peoples mental state... so I think that others should be able to say whatever they feel about you... In regards that we shouldn't worry about your life.. your the one who made it public.... SORRY!
Energy

Wetaskiwin, Canada

#6 Feb 22, 2006
Bianka Canada wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeh Tom was in such a hurry to tell as all about his love life to Katie, may I remind you of your Oprah performance? What do you expect? You have been in this buisness long enough to know what to expect.... You seem to have your own opinion about other peoples mental state... so I think that others should be able to say whatever they feel about you... In regards that we shouldn't worry about your life.. your the one who made it public.... SORRY!
Oh please don't be SORRY unless it was meant with deilightful sarcasim...He has made is bed...and probably jumped on that too...lol The latest Hollywood, has turned my stomach!! Although given me something more to laugh about!
Jeanette

Australia

#7 Feb 26, 2006
What can I say, Tinselworld is full of gossip - as is the rest of the world, just not so publicised like the celebrities? Do these people who criticise so severely live pristine lives?

Jeanette
Debra

United States

#8 Mar 1, 2006
Tom C wrote:
Tom I agree. Life is to short not to grab happiness when you can. Being an entertainer doesn't mean everyone has the right to know your personal business, only your entertainment business. If they have an opinion on your screen performances that's one thing, they are usually paying to be entertained, but your personal life is yours and the paparazzi should not open you up for personal criticism. Besides, I like to see a man excited about a relationship, it shows a connection on many levels which it greatly needed in today's time.
sheila

Booneville, MS

#9 Mar 8, 2006
yea the whole business of show business is just an excuse to be ho's and get away with it ,makes me sick.probably just a publicity stunt anyway TOM!!!!By the way your movie sucked war of the worlds
rita

Finland

#10 Mar 10, 2006
the same week Life&Style wrote the split story, Intouch contradicted the story.

These two " magazines" are owned by the same company and have the same offices.

At least the company`s sales manager must have been happy...
surfer

Sweden

#12 Mar 10, 2006
run katie run! follow your instinct!
Mia

United States

#13 Mar 10, 2006
Tom C wrote:
Please !
Do Yall really Think This Is Tom Cruise ?
surfer

Sweden

#14 Mar 10, 2006
Tom C wrote:
I worry about everones lives. Your life can effect ours believe it or not!! It effected mine by just innocently going to a party.
firstclock

Boise, ID

#15 Mar 16, 2006
He seems like a world-class, idiotic jerk to me. But the only thing I can do about it is cast my vote by ignoring the tiresome ass and choosing not to spend money or waste time on anything he does or ever has done. And I hope the harm he is allowed to do because of his celebrity is paid back to him many times over.
theresnoescape

Chicago, IL

#16 Mar 16, 2006
firstclock wrote:
He seems like a world-class, idiotic jerk to me. But the only thing I can do about it is cast my vote by ignoring the tiresome ass and choosing not to spend money or waste time on anything he does or ever has done. And I hope the harm he is allowed to do because of his celebrity is paid back to him many times over.
How so?
Martin

Xewkija, Malta

#17 Mar 23, 2006
When I heard that Tom Cruise was at the pre-Grammy Kanye West gig, throwing out superlatives loud enough for MTV to quote, I was concerned that Tom was grooming Kanye.

I think a personality like Kanye is something that that church covets. They tried to get Elvis Presley. I’m not saying self destruction was a better decision, but here’s what ‘the King’ reportedly had to say about Scientology:

“They’re just after my money and my name.”

totaldismay.com
Lisa

Spring Hill, FL

#18 Mar 24, 2006
I am hoping that Kate's parents can knock some sense into her in regards to marriage to Tom and his religion and his down right weirdo ways. Kate is star struck and cannot see the forest from the trees. Have the baby...baptize this baby Catholic (her religion) and have Kate's parents be a big part in this baby's life for the well being of this innocent child. I lost all respect for the Tom Cat after the Oprah show when he acted like a total *&%^%&^*.
JenJen

Southfield, MI

#19 Mar 24, 2006
Lisa wrote:
I am hoping that Kate's parents can knock some sense into her in regards to marriage to Tom and his religion and his down right weirdo ways. Kate is star struck and cannot see the forest from the trees. Have the baby...baptize this baby Catholic (her religion) and have Kate's parents be a big part in this baby's life for the well being of this innocent child. I lost all respect for the Tom Cat after the Oprah show when he acted like a total *&%^%&^*.
Amen!
kamm

United States

#20 Mar 24, 2006
i think katie and tom being together, is the dumbest thing, just like most of the other celebrities, they will not last long, just look at jessisa and nick, now i truly thought they were the cutest couple, and thought they would last.
molly rox

United States

#24 Mar 30, 2006
Mia wrote:
<quoted text>
Please !
Do Yall really Think This Is Tom Cruise ?
Absolutely NOT!!! The ral T.C. is too tied up trying to keep Katie Tied up!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Katie Holmes Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Katie Holmes and Tom Cruise for family Christmas Dec '14 Winwin 1
Jamie Foxx seeing Katie Holmes? (Feb '14) Feb '14 Michelle Bird 1
Tom Cruise Finally NAKED: Hard Cock Exposed! (Sep '12) Oct '13 yeahbabe 2
Katie Holmes devastated after being turned down... (Nov '07) Sep '13 Jane Says 2
Katie Holmes nude ! (Sep '12) Sep '12 Corie 1
Did Katie make secret calls to Nicole before di... (Jul '12) Aug '12 Hel lo hello 3
Report: Tom Cruise, Katie Holmes divorcing (Jun '12) Aug '12 wedn 29
More from around the web