Hudson, Lohan, Simpson: Top contenders For 'I Dream of Jeannie'

A new name has surfaced in of late; the Los Angeles Times is reporting that Jennifer Garner is also being considered for the part of Jeannie. Full Story
conniejdover

Memphis, TN

#1 Feb 17, 2006
i think kate hudson would be perfect for the part of jeannie
one thing she looks more like barbara eden except for the boobs another her hair is already blond jennifer garner would not look right as a blond
jjr

Sicklerville, NJ

#2 Jun 12, 2006
Go with Kate, boob jobs are cheap
Pam

Grand Rapids, MI

#3 Jun 12, 2006
I would cast Hillary Duff.
ellie

Fall River, MA

#4 Jun 12, 2006
conniejdover wrote:
i think kate hudson would be perfect for the part of jeannie
one thing she looks more like barbara eden except for the boobs another her hair is already blond jennifer garner would not look right as a blond
i agree, she fits the role perfectly. I like kate hudson more than jennifer garner anyway.
Lucybelle

United States

#5 Jun 12, 2006
Pam wrote:
I would cast Hillary Duff.
Hillary is too young for such a role. I use to love I dream a Jeannie when I was a kid.
Why not Cameron Diaz or Reese Witherspoon?
Shane

Grand Rapids, MI

#6 Jun 12, 2006
PLEEEEEEEEEEEZE, not JS
KRB

Westland, MI

#7 Jun 24, 2006
I could see Kate Hudson doing this movie I am with Shane cast Jessica Simpson and might as well nominate her and the movie for a Razzie Award.
Dave

Warrensburg, NY

#8 Jul 24, 2006
Hey, has anyone asked Barbara Eden who she would like to see portray herself? Is she even going to do a chameo?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Kate Hudson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Owen Wilson's drug hell (Aug '07) Jan '14 Tasha 3
Is 'Something Borrowed' One of the Worst Movies... (May '11) Dec '12 Judy zavitz 2
Kate Hudson takes on action thriller 'Everly' (Feb '12) Feb '12 matthew zip 75754 1
You'll want to keep Something Borrowed (Dec '11) Dec '11 matthew zip 75754 1
Kate Hudson nude ! (Apr '11) Jun '11 Kate Hudson 2
Review: What's worse than an unromantic romance... (May '11) May '11 Acting White 3
Movie Review | Something Borrowed: Attraction c... (May '11) May '11 Where are Gene an... 1
More from around the web