Aniston Comforts Hudson

Aniston Comforts Hudson

There are 105 comments on the Contactmusic.com story from Aug 17, 2006, titled Aniston Comforts Hudson. In it, Contactmusic.com reports that:

JENNIFER ANISTON comforted KATE HUDSON in the wake of her split from husband CHRIS ROBINSON, when the actresses bumped into each other in Los Angeles.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Contactmusic.com.

tmj3

Howell, NJ

#21 Mar 13, 2007
I guess since momma Pitt is not providing the inof line then she has to rely on his exes... oh wait thats bb ex.. how long can this girl get..

BTW...not only is Angelina doing good and is happily enjoying her family life.. not only is she delighted to welcome another child with Brad... but to continue the good karma that is...She now has been offered a role to work with Oscar winning director... Clint Eastwood....hmmmmmm I guess Clint didn't have Jennifers number ... maybe none of the directors have her #...
Cheeky

Eastwood, Australia

#22 Mar 14, 2007
maysan wrote:
<quoted text>I guess it just shows that jenn has Friends ..........
Is it true that Laura Dern was one of Jen's birthday party guests??

I wonder, if she comforted Laura about what happened between Laura and Billy Bob back then or perhaps they compared notes on how they dislike Jolie...
tmj3

Howell, NJ

#23 Mar 14, 2007
I highly doubt laura would speak of her past to jen... being as Jens camp needs all the publicity to stay in the news.. laura probably kept tightlipped. since she herself stole someones husband...

But It just seems odd tht Jen is hooking up with people that would feed her pathetic need of her obsession with Jolie....ex.. Vince...Laura...Sam rockwell..

remember the time when it was reported how Jen in Vince were in Vegas making fun of Jolie and Brad... mocking both of them...
Well it sure came back to bite them both in the ass didn't it.
maysan

Pleasanton, CA

#24 Mar 15, 2007
Cheeky wrote:
<quoted text>
Is it true that Laura Dern was one of Jen's birthday party guests??
I wonder, if she comforted Laura about what happened between Laura and Billy Bob back then or perhaps they compared notes on how they dislike Jolie...
Im sure the subject came up,,about jolie ,,but not for long they didnt want to spoil the rest of the time talking about jolie..........
Cheeky

Australia

#25 Mar 16, 2007
maysan wrote:
<quoted text>Im sure the subject came up,,about jolie ,,but not for long they didnt want to spoil the rest of the time talking about jolie..........
Nah, I think the topic about Jolie didn't spoil the party. Jen is very good in making people laugh. Comedy is Jen's forte as an actress, so definitely they both shared a good laugh..

I've heard the story of Jen and Vince making of fun of Brad and Jolie. I wonder if it was true, though...
blondie

Fort Belvoir, VA

#26 Mar 16, 2007
tmj3 wrote:
I guess since momma Pitt is not providing the inof line then she has to rely on his exes... oh wait thats bb ex.. how long can this girl get..
BTW...not only is Angelina doing good and is happily enjoying her family life.. not only is she delighted to welcome another child with Brad... but to continue the good karma that is...She now has been offered a role to work with Oscar winning director... Clint Eastwood....hmmmmmm I guess Clint didn't have Jennifers number ... maybe none of the directors have her #...
TMJ3, hello!!!

oooooooh, so juicey!!! I just love it. Clint Eastwood and Angelina Jolie!!!
That is all that you have to say. I can't wait to see the movie.
maysan

Oakland, CA

#27 Mar 16, 2007
tmj3 wrote:
<quoted text>
I guess that goes to show
that Jen is soooo desperate...hehehehehehe
Jenn desperate no way she has to many FRIENDS (hehehe)good friends at that..........
Naomi

Falls Church, VA

#28 Mar 16, 2007
maysan wrote:
<quoted text>Im sure the subject came up,,about jolie ,,but not for long they didnt want to spoil the rest of the time talking about jolie..........
Girl, if her bony skeletal frame is mentioned at all.
maysan

Santa Clara, CA

#29 Mar 18, 2007
tmj3 wrote:
I highly doubt laura would speak of her past to jen... being as Jens camp needs all the publicity to stay in the news.. laura probably kept tightlipped. since she herself stole someones husband...
But It just seems odd tht Jen is hooking up with people that would feed her pathetic need of her obsession with Jolie....ex.. Vince...Laura...Sam rockwell..
remember the time when it was reported how Jen in Vince were in Vegas making fun of Jolie and Brad... mocking both of them...
Well it sure came back to bite them both in the ass didn't it.
Hollywood:A place where all the celebrities mingle run into eachother at certian places,there is no obsession jenn has w/jolie regardless what happened,,just b/c she runs into the circle of friends doesnt mean didly crap,,,so shes friends w/Laura Dern,,Vince Vaughn,,Sam Rockwell etec,,you think jolie is on everyones mind there,,that jenn is secretly doin this on purpose,,what would jenn have to gain by goin out of way to be friends w/them ..wait I know so she could see Brad...give it up..if jenn really wanted that,,she could do better than that trying to get to Brad woulnt you think,,,she could talk crap about him if she wanted to but like her its nobodys buisness..........
Pamela

AOL

#30 Mar 18, 2007
maysan wrote:
<quoted text>Hollywood:A place where all the celebrities mingle run into eachother at certian places,there is no obsession jenn has w/jolie regardless what happened,,just b/c she runs into the circle of friends doesnt mean didly crap,,,so shes friends w/Laura Dern,,Vince Vaughn,,Sam Rockwell etec,,you think jolie is on everyones mind there,,that jenn is secretly doin this on purpose,,what would jenn have to gain by goin out of way to be friends w/them ..wait I know so she could see Brad...give it up..if jenn really wanted that,,she could do better than that trying to get to Brad woulnt you think,,,she could talk crap about him if she wanted to but like her its nobodys buisness..........
Well, that is a good point. Why hasn't JA done a revealing interview or written a tell all? Is it because she knows that would only garner attention in the short run, while simultaneously ruining her long term goals? I think Brad Pitt has a lot of power. When he and Jen were married she was almost in every issue of People. I remember thinking- why is she on this mag in one way or another nearly every week? I even recall someone writing in saying when is People going to stop having JA in every issue. And now, it seems that People has been very favorable to BP and AJ. The article about Zahara, saved by a mother's love, the Shiloh, the death of Angelina's mother, and now the adoption. And it seems as if all the articles are very positive. I wonder if JA knows where to draw the line in terms of speaking negatively about Brad and Angelina and that is why she has not been more blunt. Just food for thought.
maysan

Santa Clara, CA

#31 Mar 18, 2007
Pamela wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, that is a good point. Why hasn't JA done a revealing interview or written a tell all? Is it because she knows that would only garner attention in the short run, while simultaneously ruining her long term goals? I think Brad Pitt has a lot of power. When he and Jen were married she was almost in every issue of People. I remember thinking- why is she on this mag in one way or another nearly every week? I even recall someone writing in saying when is People going to stop having JA in every issue. And now, it seems that People has been very favorable to BP and AJ. The article about Zahara, saved by a mother's love, the Shiloh, the death of Angelina's mother, and now the adoption. And it seems as if all the articles are very positive. I wonder if JA knows where to draw the line in terms of speaking negatively about Brad and Angelina and that is why she has not been more blunt. Just food for thought.
You know I guess she figures its water under the bridge,,,your right about Brad hes the star power,,,Pamela you to have very points ,thanks for pointing them out (smile)....
blondie

Fort Belvoir, VA

#32 Mar 20, 2007
Time for one FAKE STORY, and then I must go and
eat a great big salad for lunch.

Jennifer takes Kate Hudson by the colar, and jerks
her face up close to her own face, and says:

Look here, Kate!!! You owe me. You owe me big time!! I got Vince to introduce you to Owen, when
you were at your lowest, and I think that you should listen to my request, and stop ignoring my
phone calls. I am at my wits end with you, girl!!!

Kate is a little shaken by all of this "attention"
and quickly says to Jennifer: Sure, Jen, what is
going on. I am all ears. Tell me the problem!!

Jennifer tightens her grip on Kate's colar and says: Any scripts that come your way, I want them to come to me, first! Do you understand? I need a job, and I need one now, understand???

Kate smiles and says to Jen: Oh!!! Is that all?? I thought that maybe Vince had told you that we were all laughing at you behind your back the other night. You see Keanue is really going with
Courteney behind David's back, and everyone thinks
that he is going with you!!! Ha ha ha ha ha !!!

The look that Jennifer gives Kate, makes Kate
stop laughing.
blondie

Fort Belvoir, VA

#33 Mar 23, 2007
(Fake story above continued:)

Kate stops laughing, but she finds the nerve
and the strength to tell Jennifer that she
would only pass the scripts on to her, if there
were a script that she did not want to keep for
her own.

Jen, finally smiled, and said that she would be
happy with that arrangement.

Jen wished that she had the kind of friendly
relationship with her own mom, that Kate had
with her mom. Sometimes people just do not know
how good that they have it.

Jen asks Kate if she is alright, and she apologizes
for the rough treatment. Kate just smiles, knowing
full well that she could drop Jennifer any day of
the week, and twice on Sunday.

Jen hugs Kate, and waltzes away, humming a song by
Rick James called "Deeper Still." She wonders
what color underwear Vince has on, and she wonders
how long she should wait tonite, before she makes
him wiggle out of those shorts.

Since: Dec 06

Canada

#34 Mar 23, 2007
Pamela wrote:
<quoted text>
good points. maybe somebody told her that by constantly beaking off to any and all she was only perpetuating the 'poor Jen' thing and that has GOT to be sick-making.
Naomi

Falls Church, VA

#35 Mar 23, 2007
maysan wrote:
<quoted text>You know I guess she figures its water under the bridge,,,your right about Brad hes the star power,,,Pamela you to have very points ,thanks for pointing them out (smile)....
A few more creases in that face and bad pictures and he will be a has been.
Rock Chick

India

#36 Mar 24, 2007
Isn't Hudson being comforted by Owen Wilson? What is all this trash that they print? Anyways it didn't look like Hudson needed comforting more like Chris Robinson needed comforting. His wife ditched him for Owen. I think the papers got mixed up Jennifer should be the one comforting Chris Robinson. They have more in common - both got ditched by their spouses.
blondie

Fort Belvoir, VA

#37 Mar 24, 2007
This topic is dated August 2006!!!

Six months ago.

Need I say more?
Cheeky

Australia

#38 Mar 25, 2007
Rock Chick wrote:
Isn't Hudson being comforted by Owen Wilson? What is all this trash that they print? Anyways it didn't look like Hudson needed comforting more like Chris Robinson needed comforting. His wife ditched him for Owen. I think the papers got mixed up Jennifer should be the one comforting Chris Robinson. They have more in common - both got ditched by their spouses.
Hahahah! Good point!!
Pamela

AOL

#39 Mar 25, 2007
Rock Chick wrote:
I had the same thought. Hudson is looking pretty giddy these days
blondie

Falls Church, VA

#40 Mar 27, 2007
Holy Cow!!!
There are TWO of them.
Which one is the one that was in the movie
called "Night at the Museum????
I like that one.
The one with the twisted nose.
He is funny.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Kate Hudson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Kate Hudson reveals derriere at Versace, Portma... (Jan '15) Jan '15 Fordress 1
News Owen Wilson's drug hell (Aug '07) Jan '14 Tasha 3
News Is 'Something Borrowed' One of the Worst Movies... (May '11) Dec '12 Judy zavitz 2
News Kate Hudson takes on action thriller 'Everly' (Feb '12) Feb '12 matthew zip 75754 1
News You'll want to keep Something Borrowed (Dec '11) Dec '11 matthew zip 75754 1
Kate Hudson nude ! (Apr '11) Jun '11 Kate Hudson 2
News Review: What's worse than an unromantic romance... (May '11) May '11 Acting White 3
More from around the web