Aniston Comforts Hudson

Full story: Contactmusic.com

JENNIFER ANISTON comforted KATE HUDSON in the wake of her split from husband CHRIS ROBINSON, when the actresses bumped into each other in Los Angeles.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 20 of105
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Nice

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 17, 2006

I'm sure Jen feels bad for anyone who is splitting.
She knows how bad it can be.
angiethebeast

Houston, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 17, 2006

Nice wrote:
I'm sure Jen feels bad for anyone who is splitting.
She knows how bad it can be.
I am sure she does. Both Vince and Oprah have stated that Jen is a down to earth, caring, loving person with a great sense of humor.
blondie

Winnipeg, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 18, 2006

angiethebeast wrote:
<quoted text>
I am sure she does. Both Vince and Oprah have stated that Jen is a down to earth, caring, loving person with a great sense of humor.
and i agree.

now, get thee to an alter.
is that spelled right?

i am sure that vince is not after jen's money.

everyone can see that with his talent, he will make enough monet to buy and sell jennifer two or three times.

right......
Madam X

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 18, 2006

I don't hate Jen but I do feel it's a bit much... Running to everyone's aide after their break up well it looks like a publicity op... You know the always being in the scene to be remembered.

Or......

It could be a kind and caring way of helping a friend in addition to healing her own wounds..
Nice

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 18, 2006

Looks like they just ran into each other at the
airport. It's good to feels for her.
blondie

Fort Huachuca, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 18, 2006

Madam X wrote:
I don't hate Jen but I do feel it's a bit much... Running to everyone's aide after their break up well it looks like a publicity op... You know the always being in the scene to be remembered.
Or......
It could be a kind and caring way of helping a friend in addition to healing her own wounds..
Well, I blame it on all of that supposed sleep-walking. I guess that she must call them in the middle of the night, when she is roaming through her Malibu pad, and waiting for Brad to return her many, many, unreturned pleas to call her back, so that she can ask him something very important like:

Have you read any good scripts lately?
Are there any good parts out there that you would recommend for me?
Should I do another comedy?
Should I get my ass back on T.V?
Do you want me to stop calling you?
Can I babysit sometimes?
Would you ask Angelina if we can be friends, please.
Does your Mom want me to come over and do her hair?

(Just kidding, of course.)
Blondie

Riverdale, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 19, 2006

Fake Story:

Jen: Oh!!!! Coutney, girl, Vince was a tiger last night. He made me see visions!!! The passion! The moans of delight. I tell you, I saw Suri on a majic carpet float past!!!

Courtney: Jen! Marry him, or give him to meeeee!!

Just kidding!!! I gotta man!!!
lacy smith

Sunnyvale, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 19, 2006

jenn was just trying to say what is up if kate is with owen , vince and him are good buddies. they got a new movie coming out. remember kate is too cute for an old rocker.
Mr_G

Mooresville, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 20, 2006

If you look at the picture posted on the web ;it does not appear any comforting is going on, in my opinion it looks quite confrontational.
blondie

Riverdale, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 21, 2006

lacy smith wrote:
jenn was just trying to say what is up if kate is with owen , vince and him are good buddies. they got a new movie coming out. remember kate is too cute for an old rocker.
Lacy, you must be kidding me. I do not think that Owen will be able to keep up with Kate and all of that energy that seems to spew from her.

And Jennifer has be "Vencified!!" No man will be able to fill his shoes, if Vince should ever let her go, that is!

I hope that Kate will take her time and find someone that will be good for her and her son. It is my opinion that Owen may be a little tired, boring, and not able to fit in with Kate's witty, talented, sharp as a tack family circle.

I didn't say that Owen is a doofus. Not really.
blondie

Riverdale, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 21, 2006

I meant to say that Jennifer has been VINCIFIED!!
East Coast Girl

Fall River, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 21, 2006

Guess I need to pick up the tabs. I didn't know that Kate was seperating from her husband. A month ago I thought they were planning another baby. I think she is cute and funny. However, I have seen her husband in person and one ugly cat. I don't get all these cute girls going for the ugly rocker guys. Tommy Lee, Richie, Rod Stewart, and that is just to name a few.
blondie

Schaumburg, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 21, 2006

Well, I just heard the news about "Busta Rhymes!" I wonder if he really does already have a chick. In the song, he says, "I love My Chick."

Kate, do you think you could tumble for Busta?
Busta, do you think that you could tumble for Kate?

I hope that it is not true that Busta busted a man's face for spitting on his car.

Kate....are you there? Tell Jennifer to go away for a while, and let you think about Busta-Busta-Busta!!!
tmj3

Howell, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 23, 2006

For goodness sake the women took two seconds to say hello and they act as if they sat down for a two hour meal to discuss Kates life.
aquarius

Queensbury, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 28, 2006

tmj3 wrote:
For goodness sake the women took two seconds to say hello and they act as if they sat down for a two hour meal to discuss Kates life.
Totally agree. That picture could have been taken months ago too.
ali

Yemen

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 13, 2007

Surprise : medical treatment of natural, real quick to aids. It is a miracle

the treatment has been applied and was successful

experience the best proof

if any free information I am ready

olofi55@gmail.Com
Naomi

Annandale, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 13, 2007

angiethebeast wrote:
<quoted text>
That is said about her often she was there for her friend Sheryl when she had cancer.
maysan

Oakland, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 13, 2007

tmj3 wrote:
I guess it just shows that jenn has Friends ..........
blondie

Fort Belvoir, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 13, 2007

Fake Story:

Look Katie, take it from me, you must be very
sneaky, and no matter what, have all of the
boyfriends that you want, but never be filmed
together with any of them. You want to maintain
a good reputation in this town.

Vince and I never let them see us sweat.
When the tabloids start prying, we start lying.
We just fake a break up every now and then
to throw them off track.

Well, I wish you and Owen the best.
Dig you now. Catch you later!!!
I mean, Later aligator!!!
tmj3

Howell, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 13, 2007

maysan wrote:
<quoted text>I guess it just shows that jenn has Friends ..........
I guess that goes to show

that Jen is soooo desperate...hehehehehehe

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of105
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Kate Hudson Discussions

Search the Kate Hudson Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Owen Wilson's drug hell (Aug '07) Jan '14 Tasha 3
Is 'Something Borrowed' One of the Worst Movies... (May '11) Dec '12 Judy zavitz 2
Kate Hudson takes on action thriller 'Everly' (Feb '12) Feb '12 matthew zip 75754 1
You'll want to keep Something Borrowed (Dec '11) Dec '11 matthew zip 75754 1
Kate Hudson nude ! (Apr '11) Jun '11 Kate Hudson 2
Review: What's worse than an unromantic romance... (May '11) May '11 Acting White 3
Movie Review | Something Borrowed: Attraction c... (May '11) May '11 Where are Gene and Roger 1
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••